Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) (2279 Views)

Genuine Ad, Seeking A Date Or Something More - Woman Seeking Man / Matured Lady Seeking Intimate Friendship / HIV Postive Lady Seeking Guys Same Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by Catch26: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
I'm a lady of 26 years old residing in UK(well, have been for the last 10 years anyway), from Southern Africa and would like to meet a man for relationship. No men below 30 years old please. I'm particularly attracted to confident men with a nice smile,non-conservative, smart appearing, articulate, career driven and have the utmost respect for other people. I'm a graduate who would love to work in West Africa so please don't let my location discourage you. I've always been adventurous and open minded. Please contact me privately and we can talk,BBM or whatever you're into.I'm serious so no jokers please.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by claremont(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2012
1. First post.
2. No picture
3. No contact details.

If it looks like a scam, smells like a scam, and walks like a scam, then it may well be. . .
I no talk anything oh! grin

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by toye4eva01: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
Interested but scared.....anyways all d same let's see ur pics
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by Catch26: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
1. I don't know how you think I'd scam anyone as I'm not proposing a get rich quick scheme, asking for money to process visa(which I don't need for Nigeria as well as many countries anyway) or inventing stories about some long dead rich customer who forgot they had money in my bank,etc
1a. Who in their right mind would try to scam Nigerians anyway?Seriously, the irony is too funny. grin
2. So what if I'm new?Even you and many people on here had to post first time at some point.
3. There's no need to put my pic on here. Your pic gets mine.Relationships are not everybody's business so why should a pic be.
4. I've been reading Nairaland for years, but always as a guest.If I could have posted as one then I would've but unfortunately I was obligated to sign up.
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by claremont(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2012
Catch26: 1. I don't know how you think I'd scam anyone as I'm not proposing a get rich quick scheme, asking for money to process visa(which I don't need for Nigeria as well as many countries anyway) or inventing stories about some long dead rich customer who forgot they had money in my bank,etc
1a. Who in their right mind would try to scam Nigerians anyway?Seriously, the irony is too funny. grin
2. So what if I'm new?Even you and many people on here had to post first time at some point.
3. There's no need to put my pic on here. Your pic gets mine.Relationships are not everybody's business so why should a pic be.
4. I've been reading Nairaland for years, but always as a guest.If I could have posted as one then I would've but unfortunately I was obligated to sign up.

As far as you are advertising here on NL, it has become the business of everybody. There are a whole lot of NL guys living in the UK. How do you want them to contact you if they do not have your contact details or know what you look like?! You sef check am naw! grin

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by Catch26: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2012
claremont:

As far as you are advertising here on NL, it has become the business of everybody. There are a whole lot of NL guys living in the UK. How do you want them to contact you if they do not have your contact details or know what you look like?! You sef check am naw! grin

I believe my original post asked any interested persons to contact me privately. When I posted here, I did't sign a contract that my personal contact details or pics are now your business.Anyway since I'm apparently a scammer I'm sure that any smart person will not send me money when I ask eventually ask for some.There, hope you're happy.
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by claremont(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
Catch26:

I believe my original post asked any interested persons to[b] contact me privately.[/b]
PMs cannot be sent on Nairaland. Anyone who tries to reach you via PM is indulging in an exercise in futility. Therefore all 'business' has to be conducted in the full glare of the NL audience grin.
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by Catch26: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
claremont:

Are you not aware that messages can be sent to users by clicking on their username/visiting their profile and following some simple common sense instruction??Even I know that and its my first day as an 'official' user. Get with the program and stop moaning!
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by Catch26: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
claremont:
PMs cannot be sent on Nairaland. Anyone who tries to reach you via PM is indulging in an exercise in futility. Therefore all 'business' has to be conducted in the full glare of the NL audience grin.

Wrong again! Someone just contacted me and it went to my e-mail. First you get an e-mail and then... you know what I can't be bothered anymore
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by claremont(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2012
Catch26:

Wrong again! Someone just contacted me and it went to my e-mail. First you get an e-mail and then... you know what I can't be bothered anymore
Kai, Nairaland BOYS!!! grin
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by slimyem: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2012
claremont just dey give this lady wahala..
Free her abeg..
...and she sounds sincere and decent btw...
Op,be careful and goodluck!!
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by claremont(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
slimyem: claremont just dey give this lady wahala..
Free her abeg..
Hmm.. abi you sabi the girl before?!
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by Catch26: 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
slimyem: claremont just dey give this lady wahala..
Free her abeg..
Op,be careful and goodluck!!

Thank you for the support.Claremont probably scared away my potential partner with all his interrogation as if he's UK immigration.
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by slimyem: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2012
claremont:
Hmm.. abi you sabi the girl before?!
you nor know wetin 'sounds' mean again??
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by kay9(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2012
Catch26:
...Claremont probably scared away my potential partner with all his interrogation as if he's UK immigration.

grin grin grin Dont mind the home-breaker...umm, potential home-beaker... i mean, breaker of a potential home. grin
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by slimyem: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2012
Catch26:

Thank you for the support.Claremont probably scared away my potential partner with all his interrogation as if he's UK immigration.
don't mind him..
I'm sure he is probably interested and is just doing it reverse style...cheesycheesy
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by claremont(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
slimyem: don't mind him..
I'm sure he is probably interested and is just doing it reverse style...cheesycheesy
Na which one be reverse style again oh?! The onus is on her to prove that she is real to the Nairaland audience. I'm just trying to verify her authenticity purely as a godly Nigerian. I wouldn't want my fellow NLders to get scammed.
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2012
claremont:
Kai, Nairaland BOYS!!! grin
which one be nairaland boys now? Nigerian boys ni
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by DukeNija(m): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2012
Baby please don't do this nonsense. What is this?
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by Mcfemad(m): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2012
Catch26:

No please tell me about Cynthia, I'm very intrigued. I only know scamming tactics(I do wish I knew all as you suggested) because its in my best interests to know them to avoid getting scammed. With regards to the professionalism in my defence, its kind of the way Iam whenever I present or state an argument. When I put up a brick wall, its pretty solid, if you get what I mean. I can be soft too depending on how soft the potential lover is to me.Like every woman, its all about pressing the right buttons.
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by Ebriel(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2012
Hi,am Gabriel.i saw ur post.I was deeply attracted by ur sense of courage & boldness against all odds.Really you are woman of meticulous assertion.Please,i wish u could lend a hand of friendship.I have a feeling of compatibility between us.Email me @; garnet.Agency@yahoo.Com
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by Emmiee28(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
21ffe654,
Wuld apprec8ate if we culd B friends
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by dombenis(m): 5:07am On Dec 27, 2014
you re welcome and i love that.
Re: Looking For A Partner(lady Seeking Man) by dombenis(m): 5:12am On Dec 27, 2014
Catch26:
I'm a lady of 26 years old residing in UK(well, have been for the last 10 years anyway), from Southern Africa and would like to meet a man for relationship. No men below 30 years old please. I'm particularly attracted to confident men with a nice smile,non-conservative, smart appearing, articulate, career driven and have the utmost respect for other people. I'm a graduate who would love to work in West Africa so please don't let my location discourage you. I've always been adventurous and open minded. Please contact me privately and we can talk,BBM or whatever you're into.I'm serious so no jokers please.
.please lets get there on whatsapp.add me with my number. +2347069107473 thanks and God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Please - how to register in Okcupid site / Looking 4 Sugar Mummy Doesnt Mean Being Jobless. / Sex Hook Up In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.