Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Is Victor Moses Better Than Ikechukwu Uche ? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Victor Moses Better Than Ikechukwu Uche ? (8805 Views)

Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim / Is Victor Moses Overrated? / Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Victor Moses Better Than Ikechukwu Uche ? by sambos994(m): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2012
davidif:

Boy, the things you read on here makes you know that Naija people know little to nothing about talent evaluation, scouting and the overall transfer business. Do you think that you can just waltz in to a club anyhow? and tell them you want to play? Boy, i can just imagine the exchange;

Ike Uche: Hey Jose Mourinho, my name is Ike Uche and i want to play for Madrid.
Mourinho: Sure, come and sign for us, here is your contract, tomorrow you are going to be in the starting line up against Barcelona ahead of Mesut Ozil
Ike Uche: Thank you very much sir.
Mourinho: You are welcome

Correction: Real Madrid
Re: Is Victor Moses Better Than Ikechukwu Uche ? by muumuu(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2012
They r both good
Re: Is Victor Moses Better Than Ikechukwu Uche ? by Timobaty: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
I prefer VM to IK, vm is a gud striker dat can score at all time while ik alway score lucky goals.
Re: Is Victor Moses Better Than Ikechukwu Uche ? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2012
Timobaty: I prefer VM to IK, vm is a gud striker dat can score at all time while ik alway score lucky goals.

IK scores 'lucky' goals, have you been watching from a black and white TV?

1 Like

Re: Is Victor Moses Better Than Ikechukwu Uche ? by davidif: 4:32am On Sep 05, 2012
sambos994:

Correction: Real Madrid

I said against Barcelona as in they are playing against Barcelona!!!! Geez, comprehension people! angry
Re: Is Victor Moses Better Than Ikechukwu Uche ? by Flygeriana(m): 4:39am On Sep 05, 2012
sambos994:
mtchewwww...u didn't know? They're from uganda
Who told u?... They'r both from Malawi.
Re: Is Victor Moses Better Than Ikechukwu Uche ? by DisGuy: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2012
IK Uche is not fast and strong enough, doubt he'll do well in EPL,Bundas,Ligue 1; he might just be suitable to those clubs that buy him especially in the spanish league where they have a lot of skillful players
Re: Is Victor Moses Better Than Ikechukwu Uche ? by babyboy3(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mustay: One was born 1984 (IK) while the other was 1990 (VM).

We've seen more of IK in the national team to put him on the higher ranking for now but one similarity about the both of them is their fighting spirit(s). VM looks like a better Ikedia.

Talking 'bout destiny, being in England we can say has helped VM remain in the spotlight which attracted big clubs like Chelsea to launch a bid for him. For IK, his route was from Aba to Owerri to Spanish 2nd division, relegation woes etc. Yet, he's still on loan at Grenada.

Well, there are ways to push your luck

How valid is that year of birth.... The Premier League clubs are extremely cautious when they sign a Nigerian, most espcially when Uncle Kanu couldnt run anymore in 2003, or Finidi and Agahowa became a joke after one season, Yakubu started growing sideways. Moses is very good but when it comes to Nigeria I would say he should be careful.

Look at the speed and mobility difference between john obi mikel and Nedum Onuoha (both 25 years)
Re: Is Victor Moses Better Than Ikechukwu Uche ? by Chofa(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2012
U ARE SOO FUNNY, DEEP DOWN WITHIN U, U KNOW DAT ESSIEN IS FAR FAR BETTER THAN MIKEL OBI, RDM jux prefers mikel, lets be sincere for once
Super1759: I don't know what you are saying. If mikel isn't valued, why is he taking place of essien and other top midfielders?
U ARE SOO FUNNY, DEEP DOWN WITHIN U, U KNOW DAT ESSIEN IS FAR FAR BETTER THAN MIKEL OBI, RDM jux prefers mikel, lets be sincere for once
Super1759: I don't know what you are saying. If mikel isn't valued, why is he taking place of essien and other top midfielders?
Re: Is Victor Moses Better Than Ikechukwu Uche ? by hstar: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia To Host 2020 Spanish Super Cup / No Red Card Betting Tips (the New Goldmine) / Falconets In The Final, Flying Eagles Out Of All African Games Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.