Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

help! help!!.... nigerian...show luv 2 19yrs Old Sophia Chidinma Uzomah.. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / help! help!!.... nigerian...show luv 2 19yrs Old Sophia Chidinma Uzomah.. (1133 Views)

Chidinma, The Girl With The Biggest Booty (photos) / I Was Blind For 15 Good Days-chidinma / Photo- Wizkid And Chidinma Now Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

help! help!!.... nigerian...show luv 2 19yrs Old Sophia Chidinma Uzomah.. by jessykitabruce: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2012
this message is for well-being Nigerians home and abroad....iam a Nigeria girl born and brought up in westheimer road Houston Texas....this message is on behalf of my good friend Sophia chidinma uzomah. this 19yrs old girl was discovered kidney cancer last year September 2011 in Texas general hospital and since then she was hospitalized, just on 15th august 2012 doctor refer her to India for surgery . her parent mr and mrs u.uzomah had sold almost their properties they had in Texas in order for their daughter regain her health back....the surgery will cost over $100,000...they finally came down to Nigeria on 22nd of august 2012 to look for money and save their daughter. me too come with them cos we in America 've done our best...on his behalf appealing to members of the public for assistant to donate to save this young girl....God will provide for you back.... his father account no: mr ugochukwu uzomah -6019213911 -fidelity bank.... pls send to other social network..one week from now....before she dies...currently she is in their home town ezinifite aguta in anambra state....call his father on 08130975376. she need ur help remaining four days for the surgery....don't hesistage to anything to her to save life...... i can't imagine see her going through pains........

(1) (Reply)

B=R=A=N=D N=E=W Camp Mulla – Prices Ft Wizkid / Incredible: World's Fastest Man Usain Bolt Can Run Fater Than A Bus, See Photos / Amazing Monkey Working Out - Doing Sit Ups & Push Ups Like It's Nothing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.