Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Stolen 5,000 Naira Note - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stolen 5,000 Naira Note (896 Views)

Court Orders GTB To Pay customer's Stolen 5 Billion! / Where Is The 'naira' Note Printed? In Nigeria or Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen 5,000 Naira Note by dont8(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2012
I can't still come to term with the yet to be introduced #5,000 note, God save your soul when you misplace one or two note(s).

Lately, a lot has been going on in my mind, imagine yourself being a factory worker and your take home is, say #5,000 and you misplace it.

What will be your fate and what will you do?
Re: Stolen 5,000 Naira Note by nusdog: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
It seems people are not welcoming this 5000 bucks note of a thing. Why not call for its stop? must it be forced on us? Cant people protest?
Re: Stolen 5,000 Naira Note by ayobase(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2012
Believe me, one is gonna summon on the MOPOL for rampage.....LOL!
Re: Stolen 5,000 Naira Note by dont8(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
It's a bad policy anyday, anytime, they need to re-think about it and it's not welcome at all.

Imagine if you buy gala 50naira in hold-up and you mistakenly give the seller 5,000naira note instead of collecting your change first and he bolt away with your 'SALARY', chei

Seriously, who is going to pretest on behalf of the masses, because the policy only affect the low-income earners and middle class people.
nusdog: It seems people are not welcoming this 5000 bucks note of a thing. Why not call for its stop? must it be forced on us? Cant people protest?

I dey tell you, rofo-rofo fight go happen between conductor and passengers, no be small thing o!
ayobase: Believe me, one is gonna summon on the MOPOL for rampage.....LOL!

(1) (Reply)

Way2trading - Indian Manufacturers,indian Suppliers,exporters Directory India,b2 / We Supply Bakery Equipment / Bar Management training and E-book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.