Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Save Us From Yahoo Police At Iju Agbado Oke Aro Area - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Save Us From Yahoo Police At Iju Agbado Oke Aro Area (764 Views)

GT Bank Opens New Branch At Iju, Fagba Road / Save Us From Dangote, Cement Producers Beg Buhari / 10 Of The Biggest Scams- From Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Us From Yahoo Police At Iju Agbado Oke Aro Area by NO2CORRUPTION: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2012
They bump into cyber cafe's and arrest everybody they find there at will, either you are surfing the internet or not.
once they see anyone carry any bag they stop you and ask you to enter into their bus and they take you away just to milk you dry of your hard earned cash.
They beat up anyone they find around oke aro anytime from 10.00pm knowing well most people come late from work.
When u get to the police station (Ayinla police station) they will negotiate your release as if you want to buy yam at the market. most times innocent suspects don’t even write statement nor see the counter before he will be released, i said HE cos all they do is raid young guys all in the name that they are yahoo boys.

my question to this officers is:
who is the greater yahoo boy?
what right do you have to disturb someone’s business? i.e. cafe owners even arresting the owner of the cafe for nothing.
what can be done the normal way to wage war against their madness?

officers take note yahoo boys have stepped up, they all have personal
internet connections and they browse from home, so pls step up also and stop harrasing innocent people or else water go pass garri one day

(1) (Reply)

Re: Conversation Of Jarus With SANUSI On The New Currency Policy / Trounce Phones / The Gold Coated Oil World;anyway To Break In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.