Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,741 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Am Looking For A Contributing Writer On My Blog - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Am Looking For A Contributing Writer On My Blog (1100 Views)

Drive Targeted Traffic To My Blog / I Am Looking For A Producer I Have A Script To Sell / I Am Looking For A Publisher. Pls Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Looking For A Contributing Writer On My Blog by Akporugo247: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2012
Am looking for a writer on my blog - Have a chance to be a contributor to my blog

Please am looking for contributing writer on my blog who can write anything relating to business or technology. Please such persons must be able to write unique and original article by writing it on their own words. If you are interested the benefit include:
1. I would add you as a contributing writer to my blog and give you a linkback to any of your website if you have by giving you exposure.

2. I would give you all my ebooks that i have use to learn internet marketing and blogging including how to make money online. This alone is worth more than millions to me.

3. I would assist you in your blogging career if you intend to blog and i would even create one for you free.

If you are interested please email me at akporugo (at) gmail.com. Change the (at) to @.
Am always keen to help i just need a contibuting writer. Thanks.
Re: Am Looking For A Contributing Writer On My Blog by Basic(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hi,
I'm an expert freelance writer. I have a special liking for blogging tips and tactics. So, I can write articles for you on these.
But, can you disclose your traffic details, especially the number of daily visits to your blog? Also are your readers Nigerians or...?
If you have a large international audience, then we can work together.
Check out my blog at:
basicfreelance..com

Thanks.
Re: Am Looking For A Contributing Writer On My Blog by Akporugo247: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2012
@basicfreelance. Thank you for your quick response. I went through to your blog and i saw to it that your content are indeed unique and engaging, however concerning the traffic and audience of the blog - the blog is still new and have not really start getting all the attention it need right now, so what are your thought.
Re: Am Looking For A Contributing Writer On My Blog by Basic(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
@Akporugo,
Thanks for the nice comments. I have this piece of advice for you: to start with, choose a definite, narrow niche to blog on, and forget about the idea of "anything related to business and technology". Lets face it; business and technology are different topics entirely. Even if you choose one of them, you'll need to narrow down your scope if you really hope to make anything out of blogging.
Just my 2 kobo!
Re: Am Looking For A Contributing Writer On My Blog by Akporugo247: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
@basic I get your point and i know the business and tech is a very wide niche. I have to consider what you said. Thanks.
Re: Am Looking For A Contributing Writer On My Blog by adekemisayo(f): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2012
I sent an email to you but I am yet to get a reply

(1) (Reply)

Every Write Up In Literature Section / Drop A Title Here And Find It On Jumia Later! / A Short Story Rewriter Needed For Permanent Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.