Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Anyone Who Wants To Buy Laptop And Computer Accesories In China? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Anyone Who Wants To Buy Laptop And Computer Accesories In China? (755 Views)

Best Buy - Laptop And Swift Modems / I Want To Buy Laptop Hp! / Free Info: Where You Can Buy Laptop Cheap In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Who Wants To Buy Laptop And Computer Accesories In China? by susy1613(f): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hi there. I am SUSY from Philippines based in China and I am offering a service if you want to purchase directly from factories in China. I can provide you with a reliable and professional sourcing option.
1. Locate factories that have equipment and talent that matches your needs.
2. Determine which factories or suppliers will meet deadlines and provide efficient service.
3. Negotiate good prices.
4. Place orders, handle currency issues and pay suppliers.
5. Inspect factories for quality and ethical practices.
6. Inspect your finished goods before they’re shipped to you.

Whether you are currently sourcing from China or this is your first time, I am confident I can offer you an exciting new avenue into the world of direct purchasing from China. Contact me to discuss the possibilities in more details.

Best Regards
SUSY
email: susy_evstrading@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Are These Deals Real? / Please How Can I Possibly Locate My BB BOLD 9900 / Get Your Freebrowsing For 2months Right On Your Simcard Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.