Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Man, Without God, Is Dust. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man, Without God, Is Dust. (1063 Views)

Can You Be Good Without GOD?? / Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives / Paula White: Without Walls Or Without God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, Without God, Is Dust. by Jentiliti: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2012
What do you have to say about man's making it without God in the system of things? Share your views and lets know what you think.
Re: Man, Without God, Is Dust. by OmoAlata(f): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
Jentiliti: What do you have to say about man's making it without God

James 1:17

King James Version (KJV)

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.James 1:17
Re: Man, Without God, Is Dust. by mkmyers45(m): 12:28am On Aug 27, 2012
Omo Alata:

James 1:17

King James Version (KJV)

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.James 1:17

and every bad gift comes from?
Re: Man, Without God, Is Dust. by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2012
Jentiliti: What do you have to say about man's making it without God in the system of things? Share your views and lets know what you think.
To start with..do you believe in God?
Re: Man, Without God, Is Dust. by Jenwitemi(m): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2012
Man is nothing without his creator, you are quite right. Now comes the shocker, the creator is nothing without it's creation.
Jentiliti: What do you have to say about man's making it without God in the system of things? Share your views and lets know what you think.

1 Like

Re: Man, Without God, Is Dust. by OmoAlata(f): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2012
mkmyers45: and every bad gift comes from?

Is this a trick question? undecided
Re: Man, Without God, Is Dust. by OmoAlata(f): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2012
Jenwitemi: Man is nothing without his creator, you are quite right. Now comes the shocker, the creator is nothing without it's creation.

God can raise up stones to praise & worship Him. Now, there's the shocker!!! shocked
Re: Man, Without God, Is Dust. by mkmyers45(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2012
Omo Alata:

Is this a trick question? undecided
Kindly provide the answer
Re: Man, Without God, Is Dust. by OmoAlata(f): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2012
mkmyers45: Kindly provide the answer

No!!! cool
Re: Man, Without God, Is Dust. by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2012
Omo Alata:

God can raise up stones to praise & worship Him. Now, there's the shocker!!! shocked
Lol..
Re: Man, Without God, Is Dust. by MrAnony1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
Jenwitemi: Man is nothing without his creator, you are quite right. Now comes the shocker, the creator is nothing without it's creation.
Unwittingly, you have just made the theist's argument
which is: without a creator, there will be no creation including man.
without a creation, there will be no reason to believe that a creator exists.
The creation therefore is evidence that there must be a creator.
Re: Man, Without God, Is Dust. by mkmyers45(m): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Which brings one question to mind....is everything we see and feel a work of intelligent creation or a continuous flow of energy that replicates all animate and inanimate forms?
Re: Man, Without God, Is Dust. by Jenwitemi(m): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
If he could, why hadn't he? Why does he bother so much with living sentient beings like us humans to worship him? Perhaps because we are the only ones who could make him feel like a deity he so wanted to feel like? Stones can't talk, sing and praise. Your god would look an ass with stones standing in front of him immobile. Is he that desperate? If he is that desperate, now that would be a shocker. grin
Omo Alata:

Re: Man, Without God, Is Dust. by Jenwitemi(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
Not unwittingly at all, brethren. I know exactly what i said. Without creation there will be nothing to do the reasoning to begin with. Think about that.

I do not come from the atheistic side of the divide, by the way. In fact, i am not part of that divide. smiley
Mr_Anony:
Re: Man, Without God, Is Dust. by mkmyers45(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
Jenwitemi: Not unwittingly at all, brethren. I know exactly what i said. Without creation there will be nothing to do the reasoning to begin with. Think about that.

I do not come from the atheistic side of the divide, by the way. In fact, i am not part of that divide. smiley

What divide are you on?
Re: Man, Without God, Is Dust. by Jenwitemi(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2012
None. I don't do divides. I don't strive in strifes. I work with wholeness, mate. It is all about holarchy with me. Everything is intertwined. Why create divides where there is none? wink
mkmyers45:

What divide are you on?
Re: Man, Without God, Is Dust. by Jenwitemi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
Besides, there is no man without his maker. He is only without religions which attempt to create his maker for him. Every man has his maker no matter what his school of thought is.

(1) (Reply)

Dakar Mosque Decked In Christmas Lights. Can Such Happen In Nigeria? / To The Ants, I Am God! / THE GOD THAT CAN NEVER FAIL -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.