Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Best Rappers Of All Time - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Rappers Of All Time (1323 Views)

Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa / Naija's Five Top/best Rappers / Top 5 Best Rappers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Rappers Of All Time by Thayay(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2012
Some rappers got talents but are underrated while some are overrated.
According to the-topten.com.here are the lists of the best rappers of all time dead/alive.lol
(1)eminem
(2)tupac
(3)notorious B.I.G
(4)enyhuk
(5)nas
(6)jay-z
(7)50 cent
(coolDr.dre
(9)G-dragon
(10)kanye west
(11)snoop dogg
(12)rakim
(13)ice cube
(14)T.I
(15)zico
But to my own point of view,kendrick lamar should be in the number1 slot with other rappers like zico,wise intelligent,lupe fiasco,big sean,bone thugs,j cole should be in top10.
You have a long way to go if you think rick ross,lil wayne,drake,soulja boy or pitbull should be best rappers of all time lol.
Share your feelings on these lists and lets have your top10...........thanks
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/best-rapper-of-all-time.asp
Re: Best Rappers Of All Time by kay29000(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2012
I am a kendrick lamar fan, but come on! You cant consider him best rapper of all time. He has been in the game for just about 3yrs...and is even yet to drop an official album. How can u rate him that high off just a coule of mixtapes? Dont get me wrong, i am a huge fan...i love his section 80. mixtape, but i have been listening to rap long enough to know i cant give him that title. Maybe best newcomer, but def not best of all time.

I would go with any of these rappers- nas, jay-z, tupac, and maybe eminem.
Re: Best Rappers Of All Time by DICKtator: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
Thayay: Some rappers got talents but are underrated while some are overrated.
According to the-topten.com.here are the lists of the best rappers of all time dead/alive.lol
(1)eminem
(2)tupac
(3)notorious B.I.G
(4)enyhuk
(5)nas
(6)jay-z
(7)50 cent
(coolDr.dre
(9)G-dragon
(10)kanye west
(11)snoop dogg
(12)rakim
(13)ice cube
(14)T.I
(15)zico
But to my own point of view,kendrick lamar should be in the number1 slot with other rappers like zico,wise intelligent,lupe fiasco,big sean,bone thugs,j cole should be in top10.
You have a long way to go if you think rick ross,lil wayne,drake,soulja boy or pitbull should be best rappers of all time lol.
Share your feelings on these lists and lets have your top10...........thanks
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/best-rapper-of-all-time.asp

Ermmm,....., been on the moon for a while.partook in burying Neil Armstong there so I'm kinda confused here. Who are those wrappers?(Phuck google,she is not my friend!!).
Kinda dylsexic too, so would want to know what criteria this list was based on.

Yeah,Kendrick Lamar is too damn sick. Glad that he is with Dr. Dre.
I mean Section 80 is d ish(Ronald regan era,phuck ur ethnicity,rigamortis and ADHD among others?) He is sick
Feeling Westside,right on time. And swimming pool(drank) @ the moment!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Rappers Of All Time by DAVE5(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
I love dat list, but Eminem should go down a lil to maybe no. 3 or 4 while Tupac stays on 1
Dis is in fact d most concise list of all tym
Re: Best Rappers Of All Time by DAVE5(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
Wtf ll cool j ain't on d list?
Re: Best Rappers Of All Time by Revolva(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2012
Best rapper for me
Nas
BIGGie
TUpac
Ice cube
Canibus the beast
Eminem
Rakim allah
Dmx
Lil kim
Jadakiss
Bone thugs family
The game
JayZ
50cent
Snoop dogg
Wu tang family
Dr dre
Kanye west
Fatjoe/big pun
Re: Best Rappers Of All Time by Dipwater(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2012
Wow funny list tho
Mine as in lyrically :
(1) Biggie no 1
(2) Nas,another no 1
(3) Loopie fiasco,pls watchout for dat kid,still coming up tho
Rakheem another no1
(4) Krs one. best storyteller,hiphop father gud freestyler and a true philosopher
(5) Jay z:the most achieved rapper,a gud freestyler and a role model to the upcoming rappers
(6) Jadakiss :on a class of his own,very thotful artiste
(7) Mobbdeep:gud gangstar rappers
(cool Methodman:u need to listen to him again and again b4 get his message .he is a tru cypher ,I respect dat
(9) Redman:on a class of his own.one of my favourite
(10)Lutherkris: the best south rapper "LYRICALLY"
(11) Twista:for his creative rap style.in terms of lyrics I still see him as"style over lyrics"
(12) Tupac: well, well and well .he's got a
strong personality,evribody luvs tupac, if we shuld go by vote as the best rapper this dude wuld surely come first. But there is no comparing him to biggie or nas .no disrespect hommies ,I luv tupac too
(13) Kanye west:very creative and a legend in making like krs one (the legend)
(14) Ll cool j: he's got skills ,been in the limelight since '84 and still hol'in it down
(15) Papoose:a combination of skills,style,lyrics and creativity .still has a lot to achieve tho.he could be the next biggie if he works very very hard
(16) Juelz santana: his rapsongs are below standard to me (as in the league of dope MCs )but u can't stand this guy on a freestyle battle
(17) Joe boden: 1000 pounds of respect .dude is dope on battle rap .
(18) Eminem:he's music is accepted by all.he's achieved a lot(not talking about money) in the rap game,he is a white man keeping it real in a black dominated industry

(19)Common sense:dude is poetic and intelligent.another gud rapper out chicago

And list goes on but these are the ones i can come up with for now.my respect to people like ice cube,dr dre,snoop,p diddy,benzino,a tribe called quest,fifty,etc for there contribution to the industry thanks
Re: Best Rappers Of All Time by DICKtator: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
Dipwater: Wow funny list tho
Mine as in lyrically :
(1) Biggie no 1
(2) Nas,another no 1
Rakheem another no1
(4) Krs one. best storyteller,hiphop father gud freestyler and a true philosopher
(5) Jay z:the most achieved rapper,a gud freestyler and a role model to the upcoming rappers
(cool Methodman:u need to listen to him again and again b4 get his message .he is a tru cypher ,I respect dat
(11) Twista:for his creative rap style.in terms of lyrics I still see him as"style over lyrics"
strong personality,evribody luvs tupac, if we shuld go by vote as the best rapper this dude wuld surely come first. But there is no comparing him to biggie or nas .no disrespect hommies ,I luv tupac too
(14) Ll cool j: he's got skills ,been in the limelight since '84 and still hol'in it down
(15) Papoose:a combination of skills,style,lyrics and creativity .still has a lot to achieve tho.he could be the next biggie if he works very very hard
(16) Juelz santana: his rapsongs are below standard to me (as in the league of dope MCs )but u can't stand this guy on a freestyle battle
(18) Eminem:he's music is accepted by all.he's achieved a lot(not talking about money) in the rap game,he is a white man keeping it real in a black dominated industry

And list goes on but these are the ones i can come up with for now.my respect to people like ice cube,dr dre,snoop,p diddy,benzino,a tribe called quest,fifty,etc for there contribution to the industry thanks

I like this list also.
But I am lmao @ what you said bout Lupe Fiasco coming up. As in, when would he come up?.Dude got like 2 albums out and we still talking about coming up?
Juelz Santana? :O . He got rhymes(in a harlem style) but lyrical content? Totally zilch.

A group that should find a spot in your list of the best rappers of all time are the Poor Righteous Teachers(conscious style,rock this funky joint among other songs).These guys(Wise intelligent especially) is the epitome of conscious and d.ope rap.even op can but agree . I'll remove twista and place PRT on the list.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Rappers Of All Time by Thayay(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2012
[quote author=Dipwater]Wow funny list tho
Mine as in lyrically :
(1) Biggie no 1
(2) Nas,another no 1
Rakheem another no1

[/yep twista is da bomb,,thumbs up 4 dat]
Re: Best Rappers Of All Time by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 03, 2012
[quote author=Thayay][/quote]

your opinion
Re: Best Rappers Of All Time by Dipwater(m): 12:48am On Sep 04, 2012
DICKtator:

I like this list also.
But I am lmao @ what you said bout Lupe Fiasco coming up. As in, when would he come up?.Dude got like 2 albums out and we still talking about coming up?
Juelz Santana? :O . He got rhymes(in a harlem style) but lyrical content? Totally zilch.

A group that should find a spot in your list of the best rappers of all time are the Poor Righteous Teachers(conscious style,rock this funky joint among other songs).These guys(Wise intelligent especially) is the epitome of conscious and d.ope rap.even op can but agree . I'll remove twista and place PRT on the list.
grin grin grin grin

Yeah lupe is still coming up(as in not yet at that level as biggie and jay z)I neva said upcoming artiste ,2 albums are not enuff proof , wuld luv to listen to more albums to come b4 I can give him a pass mark .so far am impressed

Juelz is a d/o/p/e mc(drug mc according to seun)but am not impressed with his work so far. I cant play his album for free, kinda boring (I will fall asleep).he is good lyrically,if he's on my side on a rap battle we culd take down ni/ggers u know

On twista,yes I wuld agree with u ,maybe he shuld not be on the list but he's kinda one of the fastest rappers dead or alive .I think with that alone he has carved a niche for himself and he is an icon.but in term of lyrics he is very poor.I simply refered to him as stYle over lyrics

And wts up with the poor righteuos teacher neva heard of them b4 .are they new in the game

(1) (Reply)

New Music From Psquare – Makossa Fiesta / Lil Kesh Ft Davido, Olamide -- Shoki Remix / Spanking New Music: DAVIDO – Owo Ni Koko (download It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.