Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Online Scams(419) Vs Online Blog/web - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Online Scams(419) Vs Online Blog/web (902 Views)

An Online Blog Needs Good Writers In Any Of These Niche: News, Sports, Tech / Bulk SMS Business Advert - Offline Vs. Online - Which One Is Better? / 10 Signs of Online Scams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Scams(419) Vs Online Blog/web by asiancontainer(m): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2012
my dear brothers and sister i have this stupid Q to ask u. I am in senegal for so long now doing little pure water business am doing here. but the problem is that the business is furking me up since, do to finacial side of it. Now since long time i have computer in the house and i only turn around with it. Just for funs and rean about computer and other things, now i know about computer that i fix my friend's computers and labtops for any problems. My problem on the pure water became big that i dont have any other choice that to close the business and run to any asian contry that my passport is free to go. But when i open it up here in nairaland i had many advice. Then i say no i have to look for another way to make a living. So do to me staying too much on computer with internet for years without nothing, why not look for a way to start making small small money on net. Now my friends start tell me to do the same job they do online that is scams. But the problem there is that i dont like scamming people their blongings. so i do join them and did it for two good months but my mind is not at peace do to the lies there. So one day around dec 2011 a mail come to my inbox. when i open to read it for the head line i saw make money online doing what you like to do. Now i use that to ask google how to make money online. That how i knew about blog. But since i start my first blog since ending of dec 2011 i have never get a panny from it but i love to do it. And I believe that google adsence will pay me something next month by the God's Grace. Now my friends are into scams and i am trying to turn them into other ways to make it online but not scam. they dont want to risten to me because i said they do bad to make money online and me that say i am doing good thìngs online has nothing to show for it. So pls scams online and blogging/web which one pays?.
Re: Online Scams(419) Vs Online Blog/web by ayobase(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2012
U know urself!

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.pheegoh.com Your Honest Opinions Please. / Is Blogging For Profits Dead? / Profesional Web Development Training In Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.