Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Davido Drops Out Of Dbanj’s Ukshow, Releases Statement - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Drops Out Of Dbanj’s Ukshow, Releases Statement (923 Views)

The Rise Or Fall Of Dbanj's Music Career-from A Music Critic's View Point / Davido Drops Another Hit Song, More Coming Soon! / The Winner Of Dbanj's Competition For His Latest Single Oliver Twist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Drops Out Of Dbanj’s Ukshow, Releases Statement by Dotman01(m): 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2012
TO ALL MY FANS IN THE UNITED
KINGDOM (UK), WHO I VERY MUCH
APPRECIATE, I regret to let you know that I will not
be performing along side my most
respected big brother and friend
D’BANJ at the scheduled show of
August 27, 2012 in London. I am both a Nigerian citizen, as well as
an American citizen, I carry both the
Nigerian and the American passports.
As an American citizen, I do not
require a visa to enter the United
Kingdom, however I require a work permit in the UK for any paid
performance such as the scheduled
August 27, 2012 in London, that is the
law in the United Kingdom. I applied
for a work permit at the British
Embassy in Abuja/Lagos but unfortunately up till the close of
business on Friday August 24, 2012 I
was unable to obtain a work permit,
as a result I have to cancel my
performance and my trip to the United
Kingdom altogether. I apologize for the inconvenience and the
disappointment, but be rest assured
that I will make it up to you all on a
future date. You will agree with me
that it is better to be law abiding at all
times and in every jurisdictions. Finally, please go out en mass to support the
Koko Master (D’BANJ) and have a
wonderful night on August 27, 2012. Warm Regards David Adedeji Adeleke aka DAVIDO
www.cultureshocknigerians.com/news/davido-drops-out-of-dbanjs-uk-show-releases-statement/
Re: Davido Drops Out Of Dbanj’s Ukshow, Releases Statement by FeistySMD(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2012
this press release is a goof. .the United states of America no longer allows dual citizenship. .you are required to relinquish any previous citizenship held and are barred from accepting any other after. .if yankee sees this pres release davido can kiss his yankee citizenship goodbye
Re: Davido Drops Out Of Dbanj’s Ukshow, Releases Statement by sleekydot: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
FeistySMD: this press release is a goof. .the United states of America no longer allows dual citizenship. .you are required to relinquish any previous citizenship held and are barred from accepting any other after. .if yankee sees this pres release davido can kiss his yankee citizenship goodbye
u av to do more research bro. Dual citizenship is allowed dude.

(1) (Reply)

Download Wande Coal - Constantly [freestyle] / Listen To Brymo's Album #thesonofakapenta / NEW MUSIC: African China – Boko Haram & Gen Gen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.