Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users (5333 Views)

Ù’ / Mtn 2 Mtn Free Call Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by MMM2(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2012
Pls don't ever try mtn wow or even loading your airtime with *888*,Is bullshit.

I recharged my account with 1500 on saturday in the name of wow, I waz not able 2 do transfer & I waz able 2 finished the wow on sunday.

Then dis bright monday morning I tried making calls, low & beyond ur account balance is 2 low 4 dis call.

I checked my account it waz 0.00 both wow & my 1500 is gone.
Mtn why
Re: A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by RAPMAN02(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2012
Wooow shocked

3 Likes

Re: A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by logo77: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2012
WOW! Terms and conditions applies......meaning "the more your hear d advert the less you understand"

4 Likes

Re: A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by ayobase(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2012
M M M: Pls don't ever try mtn wow or even loading your airtime with *888*,Is bullshit.

I recharged my account with 1500 on saturday in the name of wow, I waz not able 2 do transfer & I waz able 2 finished the wow on sunday.

Then dis bright monday morning I tried making calls, low & beyond ur account balance is 2 low 4 dis call.

I checked my account it waz 0.00 both wow & my 1500 is gone.
Mtn why

The same here....almost 3K is gone.
MTN?
I knew it...just tried putting them to test and they failed woefully.
They are thieves in police clothings!
One should always watch one's back whenever MTN is doing promo!
Re: A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by Booty4me: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2012
Op ur Right... Thank God it waz jux 200 that i recharged.. Check ma bal and waz 0.0.. I was like wtf.. Lesson learnt.. Awuf no Gud
Re: A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
A Leopard Can Never Change Its Spots

1 Like

Re: A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by gramci: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
Never dine with MTN with a shot spoon
Re: A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by Funkymallam(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2012
Do Nigerians read terms and conditions at all?

It was stated there that both your bonus and the airtime with which you earned the bonus expires @ 11:59pm on sunday night, what is difficult to grasp there?

Etisalat does same thing with their double recharge promo, even someone came here sulking the other day cus her airtime expire, while she did not bother reading and understanding terms and conditions. Gosh! angry

1 Like

Re: A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by Jeffy1206(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2012
gbam! Abeg make una de read terms nd conditn b4 nd stop coming to complain shuuuu.atlist u for try wit 200 recharge na
Re: A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by luluosas(m): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
Funkymallam: Do Nigerians read terms and conditions at all?

It was stated there that both your bonus and the airtime with which you earned the bonus expires @ 11:59pm on sunday night, what is difficult to grasp there?

Etisalat does same thing with their double recharge promo, even someone came here sulking the other day cus her airtime expire, while she did not bother reading and understanding terms and conditions. Gosh! angry
Abegi, spare me this bushit. There should never any condition spelt out to subscribers in any given promo if these telcos are really interested in their subscribers welfare.
Re: A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by lynxnoon(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
luluosas:
Abegi, spare me this bushit. [b]There should never any condition spelt out to subscribers in any given promo [/b]if these telcos are really interested in their subscribers welfare.
well u say dere shdnt be but there is; so its either u stick to the terms n condition or ignore
Simple wink
Re: A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by macbenal: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2013
Like is often said:my people perish of lack of knowledge.
If you care to use mtn "wow package",here are the geniu and real process:-
recharge your account with this pin:*885*recharge card pin# from 00:30am to 11:59pm from monday to sunday and get a double of your recharged value to call,browse and text only mtn numbers.each of your daily recharged and bonus will expire everyday at 11:59pm if not used.Check your balance with the code:*886#.Get your calls more cheaper by migrating to mtn super saver with your first minute mtn call for N25 while others for N6.your wow bonus will still calculate at same cost provided you are a super saver migrant.Enjoy your self my people.
Re: A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by GodswillAJudins(m): 8:33am On Jun 04, 2013
mtn gave u a big good wow morning. loz
Re: A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by dimplecakes(f): 12:21am On Jun 05, 2013
in my own case, I did not see the credit I loaded and even the WoW credit sef. I could not view my account balance, they were saying Network error after loading the card. I could not used both. It was really painful ehn!!!!
Re: A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by xxyz17(m): 2:26am On Jun 05, 2013
Op kpele
MTN beat you to your game
So for your mind you wan transfer d 1.5k so you fit flex awoof 1.5k abi?
But you got more than you bargained for.

1 Like

Re: A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by Suntemi(m): 3:49am On Jun 05, 2013
Funkymallam: Do Nigerians read terms and conditions at all?

Greediness no dey allow some people read Terms and Conditions. Imagine that man wan load 1500 collect double come still transfer again, lol

1 Like

Re: A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by bigx(m): 6:20am On Jun 05, 2013
MTN's biggest fraud.

Something as sensitive as that should be written boldly and not in terms and conditions
Re: A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by labista(m): 6:51am On Jun 05, 2013
mtn why una dey behave like dis na
Re: A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users by jnoz23(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2013
xxyz17: Op kpele
MTN beat you to your game
So for your mind you wan transfer d 1.5k so you fit flex awoof 1.5k abi?
But you got more than you bargained for.

(1) (Reply)

Make Unlimited Mtn To Mtn Free Call / How To Enable Whatsapp Video Calling On Your Phone / Google Pixel 6 Pro - A Nairalander’s Hands-on Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.