Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Oyinkansola Clegg: Finding Hubby …episode 20 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oyinkansola Clegg: Finding Hubby …episode 20 (1475 Views)

Mandy's Law Episode 20 / Finding Zara / Evil Comedian Episode 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyinkansola Clegg: Finding Hubby …episode 20 by oyeakd(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2012
We agreed with Toke that we would meet Lumi. In spite of all our reservations about the cougar kinda relationship, we decided to support her. Immediately we did, Toke excitedly called him and put it on speaker. A deep rich baritone voice with a slight British accent came through

“Ololufemimydear, wotagwan”.

Toke: “Guess what”?

Lumi:“What o?”

Toke:“My friends have agreed to come on an all expense paid trip with me to see you. All expense paid by you of course”.

Lumi:“I can guess they are all listening, so I’ll let them know that I have to consult my board of directors on the profitability of this investment”

We all laughed and he cooed “Hi ladies”.

We all said in our most girly voices “Hiiiiii”.

“We’ll see tomorrow, at 4PM. Please ensure your tour guide, Toke, gives you adequate tips on how to survive my very dry sense of humor”.

Full story here - > http://www.360nobs.com/2012/08/oyinkansola-clegg-finding-hubby-episode-20/

(1) (Reply)

. / WANTED Episode 1 / I Refuse (a Poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.