Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Pls I Have Problem Downloading Into My System - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls I Have Problem Downloading Into My System (758 Views)

Am Having Problem Downloading Kaspersky Antivirus! Help! / Do We Have Anyone That Have Problem Opening His/her Mail.com Recently? / Do You Have Problem Signing In To Yahoomail Or Yahoomeesenger? Try This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Have Problem Downloading Into My System by Roseeiy: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2012
when I try downloading (Videos/materials) into my PC, I receive a massage plugins not available and when I try to download additional plugins, from the site, it fails along the line.

I am not use to downloading videos online. Do I need to install any software before downloading?
Re: Pls I Have Problem Downloading Into My System by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2012
can you watch the video, before you try to download it
what software are you using to try to download the stuff?
have you tried to use another software to download the videos?
Re: Pls I Have Problem Downloading Into My System by mavtrevor(m): 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
Maybe you should try this tutorial here and you may also need to dowload and install download manager like IDM and download without interruption.

(1) (Reply)

The Kind Of Laptop Microsft Recommends For Touch Screen Windows 8 / Is Your Computer “male” Or “female” ? / Keyboard Failure On Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.