Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Which Network Has The Cheapest Rate Of Internet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Has The Cheapest Rate Of Internet (816 Views)

Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? / What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? / Glo Internet Network Has Stopped Working, Could It Be DNS Changer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Network Has The Cheapest Rate Of Internet by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2012
which network has the cheapest rate of internet aπϑ very fast pls I need details ☀̤̣̈̇f network with cheap subscription aπϑ fast wether airtel mtn or glo
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Rate Of Internet by walcolm(m): 6:39am On Aug 28, 2012
depends on what type of data access you need?

most have different offerings that cost essentially the same in the long run.

my advise, just pick the network thats strongest around your area

(1) (Reply)

Unlocked HTC Phones / My Nokia N96 Phone Refused To Startup / Alicia Keys Named New Global Creative Director For Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.