Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

How My Husband Proposed - Funke Akindele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Husband Proposed - Funke Akindele (3653 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Photos From Funke Akindele’s Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Husband Proposed - Funke Akindele by channel801(f): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2012
Funke Akindele aka Jenifa has been talking on how her husband, Kenny Oloyede Alma-roof asked for her hands in marriage.

“I was on set filming in Abeokuta when he called to ask if we were done. I said ‘No’ and reminded him we were filming for five days and asked why he was suddenly asking and he said he just wanted to know.

Then he started asking for my exact location in Abeokuta because he wanted to send me something. I didn’t attach too much meaning to that and just gave him the address.

I called him just before I left for my hotel and he asked for its name. Later in the evening at the hotel, my PA lured me to the lobby saying a big fan had a gift for me.

On getting there I saw my husband. He said he wanted to discuss some things with me and … with that, he brought out a ring and slipped it into my finger"

Akindele says she feels a deep sense of satisfaction because she married her friend; someone who makes her happy, and for her that is the most important thing.

She got wedded to Kenny Alma-roof in May.

http://www.channel801.com/Entertainment-News/how-my-husband-proposed-to-me-funke-akindele.html

Re: How My Husband Proposed - Funke Akindele by AdeniyiA(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
and how will this provide husbands to millions of single ladies.
Enlighten them o Jenifa - gazz to belongz
Re: How My Husband Proposed - Funke Akindele by okosodo: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
See her mouth

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Proposed - Funke Akindele by tpia5: 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
I think the poster doesnt like the lady.
Re: How My Husband Proposed - Funke Akindele by ronkebp(f): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
Tpia you are crazy....grin grin grin grin grin LMAO
Re: How My Husband Proposed - Funke Akindele by pejuadeyemi: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2012
See luv oooo,wish u all d best my dear.god is ur strenght.

(1) (Reply)

Awww..teebillz Sends Out A Sweet Message To His Wife, Tiwa Savage / Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music / Gay Man Proposes To Boyfriend During Church Service In Texas (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.