Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M (32241 Views)

Photos: Davido Acquires Brand New 2015 G Wagon (benz) And Range Rover (evogue) / Olamide Acquires Automobiles Worth N38M / I Go Dye's Picture- The Mudiaga Of Urhobo Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by amakaikeng(f): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2012
A little bird just whispered to this blogger that comedian I Go Dye acquired a brand new, White-Diamond Escalade Hybrid 2012 Model (Platinum Edition) and a Range Rover Evogue last week to make his 18th year anniversary in the comedy industry.

According to my source (which is VERY reliable), I Go Dye bought the Range Rover Evogue for a certain Sharon who plays a triple role in his life i.e works as his manager/PA and is rumoured to be the comedian’s girlfriend (and that’s me being generous with words). *Coughs*
Read the rest of the gist at http://amakaikenga..com/2012/08/i-go-die-joins-big-league-splashes-n38.html more photos also available.

2 Likes

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Etaki: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2012
Is this I Go Die? He look smaller.Money Good ooh. I'm inspired.

2 Likes

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by amakaikeng(f): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2012
He is really living the good life.

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
I hope it came with complimentary ladder and booster seat.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Caseless: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
Na Igo die b diz? From creek 2 cream, I must say!last time it was gej's shoelessness to shoedness,asari,tompolo earn millions for being war lords and now I go die have joined the league of success stories from ND. How do u niger deltans do the magic? I'm happy 4 u and hoping 2 make it easily, the niger deltans way.

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Eking: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
thats my boooooooooooooooooy!!!!!!!!..I go dye. Big ups
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nice trucks but the cash no show for the guy skin sha...

3 Likes

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2012
Evogue and 2012 Escalade all the way? And anyone thinks this comes from his spasmodic comedy shows? Lol. I'm sure he has other Under-G militancy/oil bunkering/government patronage arrangements with his oil-mad brothers in the Niger Delta. All the same, that's very commendable. With money, the end always justifies the means.

16 Likes

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by PrinceNN(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2012
wow...gud for him...he deserves it
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
no commet
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by ODB2: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
pro01: Evogue and 2012 Escalade all the way? And anyone thinks this comes from his spasmodic comedy shows? Lol. I'm sure he has other Under-G militancy/oil bunkering/government patronage arrangements with his oil-mad brothers in the Niger Delta. All the same, that's very commendable. With money, the end always justifies the means.

jealousy no go kill you

5 Likes

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
O_D_B:

jealousy no go kill you

Some of us are not as gullible as majority of you masses - who are mostly simpletons. We prefer to ask all the right/hard questions rather than sheepishly and unquestioningly accept everything we see/hear. If that's jealousy then I am guilty as charged.

14 Likes

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by ODB2: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
pro01:

Some of us are not as gullible as majority of you masses, who are mostly simpletons. We prefer to ask all the right/hard questions rather than sheepishly and unquestioningly accept everything we see/hear. If that's jealousy then I am guilty as charged.

as i said before, jealousy no go kill you

4 Likes

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
O_D_B:

I thought 'we' already agreed that I was guilty? Abi wetin come remain? Make e kuku kill me na!

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by 401kk: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
Na still small boy for my side sha
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by slimming: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
wonderful, this guy is a billionaire in secret.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by tmed1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
Cok Para!
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by tmed1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
401kk: Na still small boy for my side sha

401000 naira, ur own car go bad ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by mallorca(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
O_D_B:

jealousy no go kill you
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
dude looks like a driver standing beside his bosses car

2 Likes

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by slimyem: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
hehe
comedy...odikwa good business!cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by mallorca(m): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
pro01:

Some of us are not as gullible as majority of you masses, who are mostly simpletons. We prefer to ask all the right/hard questions rather than sheepishly and unquestioningly accept everything we see/hear. If that's jealousy then I am guilty as charged.
Discharged and acquittal grin

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by mallorca(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2012
O_D_B:

Bro una dey quarel b4?
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by odizzy: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2012
Oboooyeee dis guy hole moni lyk dis, so seriouse moni dey comedy, ormo, e be lyk say i go change occupation o

2 Likes

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by alaoeri: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
Happy for you I go die, but u sure say all the money are coming from comedy alone.

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by sixbon2000(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nice one i go die

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Scarpon(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
see as the guy be like gateman near that motor

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by fittty(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
Me sef go start comedy oh angry
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Scarpon(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
see as the guy be like gateman near that motor. well nice one bro u are eating the fruit of ur labour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork / Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.