Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

SHOPIZEE.COM Is It Reliable Or Not? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SHOPIZEE.COM Is It Reliable Or Not? (2121 Views)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / Www.fmptr.com Is A Scam Site. Be Warned.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOPIZEE.COM Is It Reliable Or Not? by hayplus: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
Hello my fellow nairalanders. I came across this site on nairaland SHOPIZEE.COM . The site claim to provide ebay and other ameriaca online shopping for Nigeria. So i will like to know what are your experiences with this site. I want to know if it is reliable or a complete scam.Pls let drop our candid opinions.Thanks a lot.
Re: SHOPIZEE.COM Is It Reliable Or Not? by chemashie(m): 2:56am On Aug 28, 2012
Am also interested in using them but skeptical. People should enlighten us about them.
Re: SHOPIZEE.COM Is It Reliable Or Not? by shysterr: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hi. Have you guys tried out CrossedBorders? They are really really great. Shipping rates are awesome and speed of delivery is great. They even have a promo going on now that if you like their facebook page you get 10% off your order fee. I used them just last month and i am really pleased with my items. All you have to do is let them know the item you want by sending them the URL of the actual items you want and you pay the ACTUAL price you see online!!! well i hope this helps. they are at www.crossedborders.com
Re: SHOPIZEE.COM Is It Reliable Or Not? by ak71: 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hello fellow nigerian,shopizee is for real because I have use them over 8times,and the package got to me in good condition,I even contacted the admin and I also spoke to the rep in nigerian,nice concept guys keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

From BBC Reason Why Liberty Reserve Was Shut Down / Closed / Abia Mall Shoprite Opens For Business - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.