Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Everything Sap, Modules, Ides, Cbts, All You Need To Become A Consultant - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Everything Sap, Modules, Ides, Cbts, All You Need To Become A Consultant (591 Views)

All SAP modules training enquiries / Sap Ides Installation, Materials And Instructor-led Training / Sap R/3 Ides And Certification Materials (any Module) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything Sap, Modules, Ides, Cbts, All You Need To Become A Consultant by eloft: 12:12am On Aug 28, 2012
For those of you who an interest in becoming a certified SAP consultant, you already know what i'm talking about. For those who don't, i'd be happy to answer questions you might have.
I offer all the necessary tools to jump start your consultancy status. Most people don't give you everything for the large sum you have to part with.
I'm offering you everything which you would confirm and at an affordable range. Here is a list of what you would be getting:
SAP IDES ECC 6
SAP Modules (MM, HR, FI,...)
SAP Interactive CBTs
SAP Academy materials.(Very comprehensive)
You can reach me via phone on 08185220602 or via email at (eloftenterprise@gmail.com)
Goodluck and Godspeed.

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Process And Piping Engineering Training VI Lagos / Wordpress Theme Development / Absolutely Free One On One CCNA Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.