Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Prezzo Is Now A Big Boy: Wins Juicy Deal Worth $720,000 Per Year: - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Prezzo Is Now A Big Boy: Wins Juicy Deal Worth $720,000 Per Year: (5102 Views)

Goldie's Boyfriend Prezzo With Naked Girls In His Bath Tub / Goldie's Former Boyfriend "Prezzo" Caught With Nude Girls In His Bath Tub / Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prezzo Is Now A Big Boy: Wins Juicy Deal Worth $720,000 Per Year: by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2012
Cash Money Brothers Boss and former Big Brother StarGame PREZZO housemate has been appointed the ambassador for One Campaign, an international non-partisan -non-profit organization aiming to increase government funding for and effectiveness of international aid programmes.
This assignment came with lots of remuneration packages. Prezzo will get a diplomatic passport plus two security guards, a monthly salary of $40,000, house allowance of $5,400, Transport $6,600 (sh16.5m), entertainment of $5,000 and Medical allowance of $10,000. His monthly net pay is $60,000 which totals to $720,000 over a year. Prezzo was also promised tickets to watch his idol Jay-Z perform live in the US. Well, I guess his Nigerian singer girlfriend, GOLDIE will be very happy to hear this as the both of them are planning to get married.

join me on facebook: www.facebook.com/endy.edeson for more gist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prezzo Is Now A Big Boy: Wins Juicy Deal Worth $720,000 Per Year: by mvwealth: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
My advice to everybody is dat don't look down on people..d ugly prezzo on bba maks d handsome future,I gues goldie becoms his picture...we were against him as if we wil marry our sister,as if we don't date order people...goodluck prezzo,u were a man on bba....32FBD6F0..das ma pin wealth

(1) (Reply)

Are These Also Women? (pictures) / Ethiopian Lawyers To Sue Betty Of BBA For Having Sex In Public / Mtv Music Video Awards 2016 Winners List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.