Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. (9776 Views)

Top Secret How To Make 100% Profit From Mini Importation Biz / Business you can start with #50,000 and make 100% returns. / Explosives Manufacturing Business In Nigeria: Make 100% Instant Profit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2012
Nb: to see our current promo, visit the last or latest post by scrolling to the last page of our thread!
We're the best UK Wholesalers of fashion jewellery based at Magodo, Off Lagos-Ibadan Express way, Close to Berger-Ojodu Round About, Lagos,Nigeria.
Our stocks are those currently trending in High-Street shops in the U.K
Besides just simplifying supply of our products to you, we also offer free customer service advice, lessons and strategies you can adopt to be a best seller in your jewellery business.
We do our tutorials and tips session via Skype Appointments online, or you can suggest a more convenient method if need be, which will be preferable to you as far as gaining extra strategies for making more sales is concerned.
We know your success is our success, in the sense that, you'll sell out and come back to us for a reload! Meaning you must have made some profit from your sales which has in turn gingered you to come to us for a reload and thus, we also profit by selling to you!
We have been in this venture since 2006, servicing retailers, North, South, East, and West of Nigeria. We deliver your goods, when you make a purchase from us NATION-WIDE (considering our customers outside Lagos, and home/office delivery for those in Lagos...that opt for convenience) at a little extra charge though to cover logistics.
With a minimum start up capital of N100,000. We will stock you with goods that should be able to fetch you a 100% or more profit within 2 to 15days, if you apply our support strategies.
Based on Nairaland Policy, we can't include our website or Facebook fan page etc details here, but when you inquire through our hotline 08164596196, between 8a.m till 8pm, Monday to Saturdays, all your questions will be answered and we can also redirect you to our website and fan page where you could view our products and testimonials.
Make further inquiries or purchases via the contact details below.
Tel.: 08164596196
BB pin:2B133B6D
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2012
Nb: to see our current promo, visit the last or latest post by scrolling to the last page of our thread!
We're the best UK Wholesalers of fashion jewellery based at Magodo, Off Lagos-Ibadan Express way, Close to Berger-Ojodu Round About, Lagos,Nigeria.
Our stocks are those currently trending in High-Street shops in the U.K
Besides just simplifying supply of our products to you, we also offer free customer service advice, lessons and strategies you can adopt to be a best seller in your jewellery business.
We do our tutorials and tips session via Skype Appointments online, or you can suggest a more convenient method if need be, which will be preferable to you as far as gaining extra strategies for making more sales is concerned.
We know your success is our success, in the sense that, you'll sell out and come back to us for a reload! Meaning you must have made some profit from your sales which has in turn gingered you to come to us for a reload and thus, we also profit by selling to you!
We have been in this venture since 2006, servicing retailers, North, South, East, and West of Nigeria. We deliver your goods, when you make a purchase from us NATION-WIDE (considering our customers outside Lagos, and home/office delivery for those in Lagos...that opt for convenience) at a little extra charge though to cover logistics.
With a minimum start up capital of N100,000. We will stock you with goods that should be able to fetch you a 100% or more profit within 2 to 15days, if you apply our support strategies.
Based on Nairaland Policy, we can't include our website or Facebook fan page etc details here, but when you inquire through our hotline 08164596196, between 8a.m till 8pm, Monday to Saturdays, all your questions will be answered and we can also redirect you to our website and fan page where you could view our products and testimonials.
Make further inquiries or purchases via the contact details below.
Tel.: 08164596196
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2012
new offers available
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2012
make money today in wholesale fashion jewellery
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2012
Mac makeup with eyelashes set free with every bag order
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2012
be a part of the financially increased peeps who are laughing all the way to the bank through our wholesale and retail jewellery oppotunities. call 08164596196 for further details on investment
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2012
place your orders today
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2012
with just 50k start ur bizz today
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 8:20am On Sep 12, 2012
thank you so much for the op:testimonial:
Chioma from POrtharcourt
i started my wholesale fashion jewellery business in 2011 with just 50k and when i first got my pack the things inside were really lovely and expensive and i didnt know whether i could actually sell them because i wanted to wear all the jewellery,after some time i followed the plan that divine had set out for me when we discussed and i found that within weeks i had all my money back that i used to invest.i also made serious gain. saved my money and invested in two packs and then three and then four and now i can honestly say that i am a wholesaler of jewellery,my life has been turned around just by my faith in God and this business that i started.i just wanted to share .thankyou
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2012
Good day wonderful peoples.promos on
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2012
satuday promo deals in u hve the time to gain knowledge to gain riches
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 7:00am On Sep 18, 2012
offers still thriving on

Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2012
120 items of fashion jewellery for 50k.promo on today only
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2012
promo offers now available
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2012
120 items of fashion jewellery for 50k
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 7:38am On Oct 30, 2012
thats thats ok xmas is almost here and we have some mad wholesale offers 140 items of fashion jewellery for a whooping 50k.The wholesale bag consists of Necklaces,earrings,bangles,rings and adult hair assessories ,all from london high street shops and bag worth 180k when resold.
minimum order for this promo is 2 bags
call 08164596196 now to start making more finances today.
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
END OF YR MASSIVE SALE.
120-150 ITEMS OF WHOLESALE HIGH GRADE LONDON HIGH STREET MIXED COSTUME JEWELLERY FOR JUST 50K.
WHOLESALE BAG INCLUDES NECKLACES,RINGS,HAIR ASS,BANGLES AND EARRINGS.
WHOLESALE BAG IS WORTH 150K PLUS WHEN RESOLD
ALS
O OFFERING 800 ITEMS OF COSTUME JEWELLERY FOR 350K WORTH OVER 1 MILLION NAIRA WHEN RESOLD
READY
FOR COLLECTION IN MAGODO LAGOS

OR CALL 08164596196 /ADD 21E7DE67 TO MAKE YOUR ORDERS TODAY
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2013
ANODA WEEK OF WHOLESALE FASHION JEWELLERY FAB FEB OFFERS:

80 ITEMS OF ABSOLUTE HIGH GRADE FASHION JEWELLERY FOR A WHOOPING 125K
WORTH 300K PLUS WHEN RESOLD RETAIL
BAG INCLUDES NECKLACES, RINGS,EARRINGS,BANGLES AND IN VOGUE EAR CUFFS.

OR

100 ITEMS OF MIXED COSTUME JEWELLERY FOR 50K
WORTH 150K PLUS WHEN RESOLD
BAG INCLUDES NECKLACES,BANGLES,EARRINGS,HAIR ASSESSORIES AND RINGS

BOX OF WHOLESALE COSTUME JEWELLERY
700 ITEMS OF MIXED JEWELLERY FOR 350K
THIS OFFER IS FOR THOSE WHO WANNA MAKE 1MILLION NAIRA PLUS IN SALES AND WHO ARE STARTING A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS.
BOX INCLUDES ADULT HAIR ASSESSORIES,RINGS,BANGLES,EARRINGS AND NECKLACES

WHOLESALE BAGS ARE AVAILABLE IN LAGOS FOR PICKUP

CALL 009447853493769
OR ADD BB PIN 20C736E6

SO CONTACT US NOW AND JOIN THOSE WHO ARE MAKING MEGA BUCKS
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
We are currently the best UK wholesalers in fashion jewellery.
Our stock comes direct from London high street shops and are high quality.
This is not a get rich quick scheme.
If you purchase your wholesale pack, you will also be given tips and training on how to grow and make very good profits from the venture.
Many have joined us and are wealthier because they took the step to find out more
call 08164596196 for further details on how to order your wholesale costume jewellery pack today.
our wholesale pack of costume jewelry include
necklaces
earrings
bangles
bracelets and
rings
we are based in Magodo Estate 1 ,isheri,lagos ,nigeria
our minimum start up capital of wholesales jewelry starts from N60,000=
you can do this business quietly in your office,gymn,neighbour-hood etc as part time if you have other ambitions.
The point is extra money even if its N1K can help tidy up one thing or the other.
for further detail contact mrs divine on 08164596196

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
our new in line stocks....hot costume jewels from UK's finests.

Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
We are currently the best UK wholesalers in fashion jewellery.
Our stock comes direct from London high street shops and are high quality.
This is not a get rich quick scheme.
If you purchase your wholesale pack, you will also be given tips and training on how to grow and make very good profits from the venture.
Many have joined us and are wealthier because they took the step to find out more
call 08164596196 for further details on how to order your wholesale costume jewellery pack today.
our wholesale pack of costume jewelry include
necklaces
earrings
bangles
bracelets and
rings
we are based in Magodo Estate 1 ,isheri,lagos ,nigeria
our minimum start up capital of wholesales jewelry starts from N60,000=
you can do this business quietly in your office,gymn,neighbour-hood etc as part time if you have other ambitions.
The point is extra money even if its N1K can help tidy up one thing or the other.
for further detail contact mrs divine on 08164596196

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by BellenDiva: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
Pls do you still have package of 20k, am interested. You can call me on 08169372109. I dont visit nairaland regularly or you can just beeb me and I will call U back.
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2014
Sorry for now,we don't do less than N50k wholesale pack. Thanks and for further inquiry you can call 08164596196
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
up
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2015
Call 08164596196 beautiful lady and I will be glad to attend to you.have a very positively memorable day today,IJN amen
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by DivineBoz(f): 3:19pm On May 08, 2015
There is so much money to be
made in the fashion sector especially when you are dealing with a
reliable supplier that can give you the best quality stuffs without any
problem.

I have been supplying top quality fashion mainly Wholesale of Costume
Jewellery,H/G Children's clothing/high grade Men and Women's clothings
and many other products. from the UK for several years now and I am happy
to see my customers making good profit because I have confidence in what I supply them.

I sell in a simple arranged package containing lot of offers like

Offer 1

50 Medium grade women's costume jewelleries...rings,bangles,earrings,adult hair accessories and necklaces worth 1k to 3k plus each when resold plus 30 free
sellable gifts

for just 65k

Offer 2..
SOLD OUT

New yrs bonanza STILL ON 160 items of medium grade costume jewellery worth 1k-N2,500 each when resold.

For just 110k

0ffer 3

30 Hi/ grade women’s costume jewellery plus 20 free sellable gifts from London high street shops...mixed rings bangles earrings and necklacesworth 3,500 to 7k plus each when resold.

For just 65k

offer 4

30 High grade CHILDREN’S mixed boys and girls clothing/accessories (0-3)months to 12yrs.30 items of quality UK/Europe brand clothing worth 3,500k to 6k plus each when resold.

All just for

Offer 5

30 items of mixed women’s |London high street designer clothing/lingerie from shops such as Zara, Topshop, River Island, Monsoon and more.You get a mixture of clothing from casual to corporate Tops, Skirts, dresses, trousers....

All just 100k

I dont sell fake stuffs or give stories, am a transparent and straight
forward businesswoman making all my customers happy.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you need supply of quality costume
jewelries for your business.

Thank you.

Call/WhatsApp 08164596196 or bb ping 2ba5f7ea) ,to order NOW and start enjoying your PROFIT
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 11:49am On May 26, 2015
For current offers, please call or make inquiries via the contact infos below:
Tel 08164596196
Bb:2b133b6d
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by utility: 9:17am On May 30, 2015
Please i am interested in this venture for my wife. A patron of yours gave me testimonials on how his wife has been growing in profit through sales of your fashion items. Please contact her on 08060692108 to give her the free enlightenment and training program you offer . After which I can then make my first purchase on her behalf knowing fully well, she must have understood how to run the biz. thanks for your speedy re-
Re: MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. by ENRYDVYNEENT: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2016
New stock now available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove / Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily / Pay $5/kg And Receive Your Goods In Nigeria Within 4days=china Importers Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.