Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

4oft (80 Tons) Of Fresh Cassava .and Charkol - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 4oft (80 Tons) Of Fresh Cassava .and Charkol (684 Views)

I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers / We Can Help You To Sell Your Fresh Cassava / Bank Interviews: 80+ Killer Answers To The Toughest Banking Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4oft (80 Tons) Of Fresh Cassava .and Charkol by simeonohservice: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2012
I need to know how much one will use to supply me with 40ft container of cassaver pakaged in carton with each waeghing 18kg. the details can be sent on this email adress meons2005@yahoo.com. Also not that each sould loaded to a climatised container within 2 days of havest.

The charcol must be from mango tree or any other hard wood. the charcool should also be parked in tick paper bag each waeing 18kg and the name of charkol shoild be writing english, dutch, german and france. thanks

IM ANTICIPATING FOR YOUR FAVOURABLE RESPONCE.

(1) (Reply)

Kidney Beans Needed Urgently / Sony DCR-DVD650 DVD Camcorder BNIB ₦45,000 / Save 50k To 1 Million  naira  getting Used And New Cars From Usa And Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.