Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Harvard And MIT Are Offering Free Online Courses - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Harvard And MIT Are Offering Free Online Courses (1362 Views)

Hello ...I Am Offering Free Logo Design Services For Websites,blogs And Business / Offering Free Website Design / Harvard And MIT Offering Free Online Courses In Computer Science And Web Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harvard And MIT Are Offering Free Online Courses by naijainfogalery: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2012
Harvard in Conjunction with MIT and Berkeley University are offering free online course. Through a program called Edx.
EdX is a not-for-profit enterprise of its founding partners Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology that features learning designed specifically for interactive study via the web. Based on a long history of collaboration and their shared educational missions, the founders are creating a new online-learning experience with online courses that reflect their disciplinary breadth. Along with offering online courses, the institutions will use edX to research how students learn and how technology can transform learning–both on-campus and worldwide. Anant Agarwal, former Director of MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, serves as the first president of edX. EdX's goals combine the desire to reach out to students of all ages, means, and nations, and to deliver these teachings from a faculty who reflect the diversity of its audience. EdX is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts and is governed by MIT and Harvard.

To read more and register go to http:///QqVmbs

1 Like

Re: Harvard And MIT Are Offering Free Online Courses by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
bad link.
Re: Harvard And MIT Are Offering Free Online Courses by chyzoo4u(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2012
@OP thanks for the info. This's one of its kind opportunity. I've enrolled for AI already. Though I did it in my final year, but can't be compared with what I'll get from MIT+HARVARD. The working link is https://edx.org/
Some classes have already started while some wil start Oct.
Re: Harvard And MIT Are Offering Free Online Courses by naijainfogalery: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Xclusive Interview With adetunji Olalekan Of gidi360.com › A Young Blogger / New Livescore Service For Webmasters / How To Get 15 Gb Free On Airtel (may Bonus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.