Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Ghanian Cedis And Naira Which Is More Valuable. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanian Cedis And Naira Which Is More Valuable. (3873 Views)

Current Exchange Rate Of Naira To Ghana Cedis / Ghana Cedis Valuable Than Naira / Help: What's The Value of Ghana Cedis in Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Cedis And Naira Which Is More Valuable. by drlaykay(m): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2012
This has created a lot of arguement and I really want to be enlightened about this fact.
After the redenomination by Ghana,the exchange rate was in favour of the Ghanian cedis against naira.Does it make sense to say that Ghanian cedis is more valuable than the Niagerian naira?
If yes(ghanian cedis is more valuable),why can't the Nigeria government do likewise?
If no(ghanian cedis is lower in value than Naira),then what was the rationale behind it?
Please don't mind my ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

What Payment Processor Works With Nigerian Naira Debit Card(visa Or Mastercard) / A Business Proposal On Farm Produce -breadfruit(ukwa In Igbo) / What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.