Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,508 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

What's The Next Step After Graduation? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's The Next Step After Graduation? (2012 Views)

What The 1st Step After Graduating In Job Hunting Focus Uni Lecturing. / The Next Step..i'm Confused (my Career Choice) / After Graduation, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Next Step After Graduation? by tost(m): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2008
I will be graduating from the university this year, by the grace of God, and i'm actually wondering which is the best way to invest my time, resources etc. after school. Knowing i may still have to wait some months before NYSC. Somebody help!!!
Re: What's The Next Step After Graduation? by akinalabi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2008
tost:

I will be graduating from the university this year, by the grace of God, and i'm actually wondering which is the best way to invest my time, resources etc. after school. Knowing i may still have to wait some months before NYSC. Somebody help!!!

I'll suggest you read a lot of books. Especially
self improvement, personal finance and motivational
books.
Re: What's The Next Step After Graduation? by yimiton(f): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2008
Do a computer course if you haven't done one.
Read lots of business books and journal and self improvement.
Start working on a CV
Re: What's The Next Step After Graduation? by tost(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2008
Thanks for your suggestions. I would also like to know the best way to contact companies, in case i choose to start with a company after graduation,
I am studying electrical engineering and based in Port Harcourt. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Inquiry About Nigerian Army Dssc. / I Have Messed Up In The Office / Modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.