Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha (26890 Views)

Police Arrests 15 Kidnappers In Kaduna / NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter / Faces Of Arrested Kidnappers In Ile Ife Osun State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by amor4ce(m): 6:21am On Aug 29, 2012
you boast a lot, don't you?
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by amor4ce(m): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2012
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by diesel86: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2012
@ c.fours you are so on point jare i don't even know what this easterners problem is really like, they come on the internet bashing other tribes we westerners especially. when it comes to the real world they start doing buisness with us like nothing ever transpired.
For the record i stay in ibadan in the ring- road area, where i say can be said to be well developed cos it is an estate, and i can point to about 4 houses in about 200m that are owned by igbo buisness men, pls Nlanders in what other parts of the nation can you see such.
Igbo men would build houses in other parts of the nation rent it out and still attend lanlord association meetings some areas even have igbo chairmen, so after giving you people such freedom you come online bashing us and shouting about seceeding, i beg make you just park well.
Most buisnesses in dugbe, oke padre, oke bola, challenge and some other places in ibadan are controlled by the igbos and am pretty sure that is what obtains in other parts of SW region..... One word you people are INGRATES.

2 Likes

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2012
ZUBY77:

I said it earlier, your folks abuse other people for nothing.
Did wawa people kidnap the Igwe of Ukpo for ransom?
Did wawa people kidnap Soludo's father for political reasons and demanded for money?
What evidence do you have?

U must fully identify urself as true WAWA SON before i reply u again, cos something tells me u r YORUBA double AGENT. U r only but a pencil in d hands of Yoruba cowardly undermining sabotours. In d days of BIAFRAN WAR, u and ur entire family would have been wiped off for this blasphemous sabotage.
Where did u get it all wrong? U 1st fight with ur brother outside, but can only tell him his sins(chide him) when u r both safe home.
Like i said earlier, i doubt ur origin or u must b married to a yoruba woman(which still aint no crime), but u must learn not to be a sell out. How does it feel like being an OUTCAST(Osu)?
I appologize to all ENUGU people for my earlier post. But u all must call dis OFEKE NNZUZU IBI(real meaning of ZUBBY, a Fool with ELEPHANTYSIS of d SCROTAL SAC) to order, b4 he wrecks an eternal havoc on our eternal brotherhood. Its not only ENUGU that has an IMBE.CILE like him as son. So i suggest u guys leash dis shameful dog.
NNZUZU IBI! go on in ur show of shame. The Gods of d land has made u MAD, wat is left? Ur shameful death. Ofeke enwero atu. I can see ur Yoruba audience r really entertained, go on, give them some more of ur BRAINLESSNESS.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by gbanikiti(m): 7:17am On Aug 29, 2012
Oh yeah! I got a ban because I spoke my mind! Mukina you try o! Don't worry I will be back when my ban expires.and as for you ZUBBY you are a total disgrace to igboland.ihere megbuo gi! BEREM
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Dondbuzor: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2012
Zubby u no go shut up there. No enugu okada riders and meat sellers wee full onitsha de do d kidnapping.

ZUBY77: Anambra State. I am ashamed of you people. I am from Enugu and the only kidnapping case i know of in Enugu was committed by Two Anambra people and one man from delta state. When other tribes talk about the kidnapping cases, you attack them. Why ?
Why do you folks believe that money is everything? Who instilled this senseless and dangerous ideology in your core culture?
Just because of Range sport and Escalade, you kidnap and kill your fellow human being.

What is the problem? Niger delta militants started kidnapping foreigners for a reason. What is your own reason? Money is my best guess. Money right?
Anambra state, you boast of Azikiwe, Ekwueme, Ifeanyi Ubah, capital oil. You boast of Ikemba, Author Eze, Osita Osadebe, Oliver de Coque, Mikel Obi, Achebe, Ibeto, Chike Obi,Emeka Ofor, Andy Uba, Soludo, You are the highest producer of bread - Agulu town, etc etc. Which other state in Nigeria can boast of more powerful individuals ? My guess is none.
In Enugu, a neighbouring state, tell me two powerful individuals you know.. Yet your people flooded the Enugu city to hide and rest after commiting crimes all over the place.
You even kidnap your Igwes, traditional rulers, you kidnap Rev. Fathers, You kidnap school Children, you kidnapped Soludo's father, you kidnapped and killed God is good motors, you kidnapped and killed Obilinks, all these people are your brothers. You kidnapped my elder Brother Albert, who lives in Onitsha and i have not seen him since then. My mom has been praying against you folks and sooner or later, curses will be upon you. Flood will carry your houses, erosion will damage your lands.

Was it because of the civil war? Then why not start kidnapping The Alhajis. Atleast send a message to them that you are not happy about what happened.
Was it Awolowo, grow up and move on or start kidnapping the Kabyesis, send them a message . Why kidnap your fellow Igbo business men who are struggling to establish themselves since the war ended ?
The truth is that you are cursed. You manipulate business in Onitsha, Nnewi and even Lagos, you see even the other Igbo traders as inferiors. While Enugu and Imo is fast developing in infrastructure and Agriculture, you develop in criminology. You forge results, cheat on exams, abuse Abakiliki and wawa people, abuse other tribes, yorubas and hausas and kidnap your own brothers and sisters. Your time is up because, the campaign to correct all this will kick off soon.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by charzyn: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2012
Dear moderators, we are not here to abuse any state or indiduals here on nairaland , please zuby or whatever you call yourself should stop insulting anambra state on nairaland and concetrate on his state affairs because enugu and imo cannot meet up the standard and achievement anambra has recorded in the next 200 years
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Dondbuzor: 7:27am On Aug 29, 2012
Zubby u no go shut up there. No enugu okada riders and meat sellers wee full onitsha de do d kidnapping.

ZUBY77: Anambra State. I am ashamed of you people. I am from Enugu and the only kidnapping case i know of in Enugu was committed by Two Anambra people and one man from delta state. When other tribes talk about the kidnapping cases, you attack them. Why ?
Why do you folks believe that money is everything? Who instilled this senseless and dangerous ideology in your core culture?
Just because of Range sport and Escalade, you kidnap and kill your fellow human being.

What is the problem? Niger delta militants started kidnapping foreigners for a reason. What is your own reason? Money is my best guess. Money right?
Anambra state, you boast of Azikiwe, Ekwueme, Ifeanyi Ubah, capital oil. You boast of Ikemba, Author Eze, Osita Osadebe, Oliver de Coque, Mikel Obi, Achebe, Ibeto, Chike Obi,Emeka Ofor, Andy Uba, Soludo, You are the highest producer of bread - Agulu town, etc etc. Which other state in Nigeria can boast of more powerful individuals ? My guess is none.
In Enugu, a neighbouring state, tell me two powerful individuals you know.. Yet your people flooded the Enugu city to hide and rest after commiting crimes all over the place.
You even kidnap your Igwes, traditional rulers, you kidnap Rev. Fathers, You kidnap school Children, you kidnapped Soludo's father, you kidnapped and killed God is good motors, you kidnapped and killed Obilinks, all these people are your brothers. You kidnapped my elder Brother Albert, who lives in Onitsha and i have not seen him since then. My mom has been praying against you folks and sooner or later, curses will be upon you. Flood will carry your houses, erosion will damage your lands.

Was it because of the civil war? Then why not start kidnapping The Alhajis. Atleast send a message to them that you are not happy about what happened.
Was it Awolowo, grow up and move on or start kidnapping the Kabyesis, send them a message . Why kidnap your fellow Igbo business men who are struggling to establish themselves since the war ended ?
The truth is that you are cursed. You manipulate business in Onitsha, Nnewi and even Lagos, you see even the other Igbo traders as inferiors. While Enugu and Imo is fast developing in infrastructure and Agriculture, you develop in criminology. You forge results, cheat on exams, abuse Abakiliki and wawa people, abuse other tribes, yorubas and hausas and kidnap your own brothers and sisters. Your time is up because, the campaign to correct all this will kick off soon.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Landcruiser: 7:28am On Aug 29, 2012
so sad sadso sad
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 7:31am On Aug 29, 2012
diesel86: @ c.fours you are so on point jare i don't even know what this easterners problem is really like, they come on the internet bashing other tribes we westerners especially. when it comes to the real world they start doing buisness with us like nothing ever transpired.
For the record i stay in ibadan in the ring- road area, where i say can be said to be well developed cos it is an estate, and i can point to about 4 houses in about 200m that are owned by igbo buisness men, pls Nlanders in what other parts of the nation can you see such.
Igbo men would build houses in other parts of the nation rent it out and still attend lanlord association meetings some areas even have igbo chairmen, so after giving you people such freedom you come online bashing us and shouting about seceeding, i beg make you just park well.
Most buisnesses in dugbe, oke padre, oke bola, challenge and some other places in ibadan are controlled by the igbos and am pretty sure that is what obtains in other parts of SW region..... One word you people are INGRATES.
i dont get you , did you dash those igbo men money to build those houses or you cant figure out why they are landlords? it must be in your dna , so you want one nigeria but you want another nigerian hursling and building houses to come and bend down and greet you every morning and say thank you for giving him opportunity forgeting the money fueling the econmy is coming our of his land,i say you are the ingrate cus if that oil stops flowing today you will discover the real meaning of poverty , what is happening now in nigeria will be a joke to what will happen. you see why i keep saying lot of nigerians are mantally reatarded.in your peanut mind there are no yoruba land lords in other regions or countries for that matter smh , anyway thanks for confirming we are not one and must seperate then maybe after seperation you can demand that foreigner bow to you for building houses in your land.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by gowaga68: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2012
Proudly Hausa!
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2012
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by logica(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2012
Lol. The days of "Sabo" are back. I thought the Biafran War ended over 40 years ago? Some of the people here remind me of those Japanese who ran into the jungle during WW2 (back in 1945) and emerged long after the war had ended (some emerging as late as in the 1970s).
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by ZUBY77(m): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2012
Anyone who faces the truth becomes a sabo. Np wonder black man never grows.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Kinikini: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2012
@ZUBY77
Anambra State. I am ashamed of you people. I am from Enugu and the only kidnapping case i know of in Enugu was committed by Two Anambra people and one man from delta state. When other tribes talk about the kidnapping cases, you attack them. Why ?

Are you Igbo? You partly echo the troubling thoughts in the mind of other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria and even disporal about the insatiable lust for money Igbo syndrome. It is good that some Igbo at least admit there is serious problem with this extreme lust for wealth by the Igbo at the expense of anybody, and anything. May God touch the heart of the Igbo parents. The parents need to slow disuade the yound and growing up Igbos from this destructive path.
No prejudice or offence meant to innocent Igbo men and women.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nkemika(f): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2012
there are fathers and there are fathers....the poor dude only reacted, an act of instinct withing thinking first which shows his love first before considering the danger nor consequences, no one should blame the dude please...it already happened, focus on praying for the family, let God make a turn around, compensate them, Job was compensated, anything can happen, sad though but be hopeful...my condolence to the family. Kidnappers must be brought to justice!!!!
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nkemika(f): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2012
there are fathers and there are fathers....the poor dude only reacted, an act of instinct without thinking first which shows his love first before considering the danger nor consequences, no one should blame the dude please...it already happened, focus on praying for the family, let God make a turn around, compensate them, Job was compensated, anything can happen, sad though but be hopeful...my condolence to the family. Kidnappers must be brought to justice!!!!
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by igosee: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2012
ZUBY77: Anyone who faces the truth becomes a sabo. Np wonder black man never grows.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by oluwatonyi: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Its either u escaped from a neuropsychiatric hospital or U r few inches away from schizophrenia. How can u generalize ur curse to every Anambrarian? R u saying that evry one of us is a criminal, both the unborn? For ur information, most of the crimes committed in anambra state are pepertrated by ur so called idle WAWA people who mostly pose as OKADA RIDERs, BARROW PUSHERs and wat have u. 99.9% of d miscreants at upper Iweka axis r stil ur WAWA people(our home-4-all culture back firing) snatching peoples valuables and maiming them. MASSOB nko? D WAWA touts has almost destroyed d values of this uwazurike's dream for all ibos. And u bet dis is why nobody cares wen police kills SCOREs of WAWA miscreants claiming MASSOB IDENTITY. Dont make me go on. Anambra(ONITSHA) is d only place a thief is sure he will be burnt to ashes be it for stealing chewing stick or car snatching wen caught. And that makes us love criminality? U can condemn d crime and d criminals, but u cant call d whole ANAMBRARIANs criminals. Apologize now or remain an OUTCAST(OSU) forever!!

May God punish this Kidnappers and grant the man and wife d fortitude to bear d pain of this avoidable tragedy.

LESSON:
1. Never try to tangle with Gun-toting criminals, u r not james bond. 007 is just a movie character who might be weaker than most of us in real life. Such Heros only exist in movies.

dont mind them after they will be crying for biafra. is how them Igbos will live together. im still laughing
op i they hail thee, make them attact them self odaram
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by oluwatonyi: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2012

thats how a civilise and non tribal human being should sound. a spade is called a spade shekinahhhhhh
moderator thanks a lot for hidden some counter post esp. on this zubbys comment

2 Likes

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by manbuchai: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2012
dadicvila: God bless you my brother,even me an Ijaw man know the people commiting all manner of atrocities and spoiling the name of igbos,i give Anambra people 50yards,i grew up with igbo's,yoruba's,hausa's etc,plus i have interacted with all and sundry but i have never seen a group of people as desperate as anambra people,they can kill for even 50naira,Godbless my coal city,Imo and Abia peeps,shame on Anambra people,Tufiakwa
Those criminals have chased investors away from igbo Land,the problem should be adressed forthwith.How come one is afraid to visit his/her home state,it is either you are a victim of kidnappers or armed robbers,Tufiakwa!
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by manbuchai: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2012
akpu nku: If only my brothers could see the handwriting on the wall, all those people cursing anambra are no igbos, they want to divide the igbos knowing fully well that anambra is the central nerve of igbo land. Anambra is no worst than abia in Kidnaping and 60% of business men at onitsha are not from anambra state.
I am not going to abuse any state nor zubby. But just know that they are all agents used against the igbos.

Dont forget in a hurry the divide and rule theory of the colonial masters.. Still works very well on blacks till today.

I luv my igbo brother all over and through. And i believe in the igbo dream.

Igbo kachaanu!
There is no hand writing on the wall to be seen.Just call"a spade a spade" kidnapping and armed robbery are evil.Solutions must be found to deal with these criminals.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2012

Sad, but every word you said is the truth. Worse is outsiders think every Igbo person has the mentality of these Anambra dudes. Always ready to do ANYTHING for money. I don't even understand what makes them think they're superior to Igbos. It beats me. I wish someone would explain to me why this is.

2 Likes

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bejay766: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2012
@Zubby the Boys that kidnapped and killed Echezona, are they from Anambra? Wake up.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by impetus: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2012
@ZUBY77
Anambra State. I am ashamed of you people. I am from Enugu and the only kidnapping case i know of in Enugu was committed by Two Anambra people and one man from delta state. When other tribes talk about the kidnapping cases, you attack them. Why ?

zuby, uve told us that u hate us, ure jealous of our achievement and our great hero. If u like jump into river Niger or hug a transformer, we dont give a damn. Ur fallacy of ignorant and over generalization show that u still reason as in the stone age. FYI, 80% of Onitsha residents are not Anambrains, most of the crimes committed in my state are done u the wawa's. An average Anambrian is hard working. U reside in Anambra and make ur bone there, u still have the impetus to open ur disgusting buccal cavity to vomit fallacious word against us, ure an ingrate and I think u should be declared an osu. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bejay766: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2012
Well said!!!
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by hardbody: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
footreja: @ All, don't let us deceive ourselves, onitsha has been an abode for criminal activities since God-knows-when. I was on my way to Enugu enroute Onitsha around 2003. I had a stop over at Onitsha, to relax and have a feel of the city. Immediately locals saw me, i saw strange movements and sensed danger. Off i continued on my journey. I later learnt how criminals attack strangers even in broad daylight. How i wish we could shun mud-slinging and deliberate on way out of these rampant crimes in the east. It's disgusting.

Ol boy u take risk ooo. I have a pact with my God never to step on that town called onitsha, I just drive through. It is so bad that if I am travelling by road in december, I stop at asaba, sleep over in a hotel and then drive through onitsha early in the morning. I have experienced their attack once, and I don't wish it for an enemy
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by chino24: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
^
You may start by telling us which state you come from so that we will start e-dissect and e-analysis, you don't sit with your leprous fingers on your scrap PC yapping gibberish about a state with is the brain-box of Nigeria.

No amount of comments from you bastard will change the status of Anambra as the economic giant of Igboland and Southern Nigeria in general. FYI: I will it is all these WAWA (HALF IGBOS) who constitute all these nuisance at Upper Iweka and Head bridge, good a thing it is now being cleared of you bad people from other states. I remember saying that we are not the same people and I still maintain my comment, no regrets. It is Anambra and others, there is no SE state that is worthy to stand side-by-side with Anambra, we are countries ahead. I live and work in Awka and I know that Anambra state is the only SE state that hosts most non-indigenes than other states in the SE. The reason is simple, Anambea is the 3rd most economically viable state after Lagos and Rivers, it is not boasting but reality. If you go to enugu state and the rest of them it is as dry as dead grass.

I will use this opportunity to sound a note of warning to ZUBBY or whatever he calls himself, that if by the time I leave office today that if he do not stop, then I will promise him that I will ride roughshod on enugu state wawa people.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by mrperfect(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
This is sad for the family.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
oluwatonyi:

dont mind them after they will be crying for biafra. is how them Igbos will live together. im still laughing
op i they hail thee, make them attact them self odaram

The truth is that there evil ppl everywhere, including you who wrote this trash here. I wish it could be capital punishment for kidnappers
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by manny4life(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
ZUBY77: Anyone who faces the truth becomes a sabo. Np wonder black man never grows.

The truth? Your truth is all All Anambra people are evil right? That's your own truth? SMH...
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by ZUBY77(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
chino24: ^
You may start by telling us which state you come from so that we will start e-dissect and e-analysis, you don't sit with your leprous fingers on your scrap PC yapping gibberish about a state with is the brain-box of Nigeria.

No amount of comments from you bastard will change the status of Anambra as the economic giant of Igboland and Southern Nigeria in general. FYI: I will it is all these WAWA (HALF IGBOS) who constitute all these nuisance at Upper Iweka and Head bridge, good a thing it is now being cleared of you bad people from other states. I remember saying that we are not the same people and I still maintain my comment, no regrets. It is Anambra and others, there is no SE state that is worthy to stand side-by-side with Anambra, we are countries ahead. I live and work in Awka and I know that Anambra state is the only SE state that hosts most non-indigenes than other states in the SE. The reason is simple, Anambea is the 3rd most economically viable state after Lagos and Rivers, it is not boasting but reality. If you go to enugu state and the rest of them it is as dry as dead grass.

I will use this opportunity to sound a note of warning to ZUBBY or whatever he calls himself, that if by the time I leave office today that if he do not stop, then I will promise him that I will ride roughshod on enugu state wawa people.

Blablablabla...
Check out where Jonathan will sleep after visiting your beer factory in Onitsha.
The place is called Enugu.
Do you know why, the chances of him being kidnapped there is almost zero.
The traffic law being implemented in Lagos state now has been existing in Enugu for over 20 years.
Half of the govt workers in Awka goes back to Enugu after work, do you know why.
i have given hundreds of them free lifts from Awka to Enugu.
You can boast all you want about your Iraq but we must always say the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar / Lagos Woman Tortures Stepdaughters With Hot Knife, Pepper (photos) / Uche Igwe Re-Arraigned For ‘Sharing’ Chrisland’s Julie Anke’s Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.