|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,946,696 members, 4,034,501 topics. Date: Friday, 19 January 2018 at 08:11 AM
|Education Project Topics With Available Materials by grossarchive: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2012|
List of available project topics and materials (Education), for more, log on to https://www.grossarchive.com/all/15/Education-Project-Topics-and-Materials.html
1. THE STATUS OF NIGERIA PIDGIN ENGLISH IN EDO STATE
2. PROBLEMS AND PROSPECT OF TEACHING SOCIAL STUDIES IN PRIMARY SCHOOL
3. THE FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR PEOPLE’S LATENESS TO SCHOOLS IN PRIMARY SCHOOL
4. FACTORS AFFECTING THE CHOICE OF CAREER AMONG VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION STUDENTS
5. THE EFFECT OF HOME BACKGROUND ON CAREER CHOICE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT
6. ATTITUDE OF PRIMARY SCHOOL HEADMASTERS TOWARD SCHOOL INSPECTION
7. THE INFLUENCE OF HOME ON A CHILD’S ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE. A CASE STUDY OF SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN OREDO LGA
8. THE EFFECT OF DRUG ABUSE AMONG SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS
9. FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR INDISCIPLINE AMONG PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS
10. EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS. A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOL
11. FACTORS THAT MOTIVATE TEACHERS INTO TEACHING PROFESSIONS IN OVIA SOUTH LGA IN EDO STATE
12. FACTORS INFLUENCING CULTISM IN SECONDARY SCHOOL. A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOL
13. FACTORS MILITATING AGAINST PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANIES. A CASE STUDIES OF SOME SELECTED COMPANIES
14. PROBLEM OF CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT IN SOME SECONDARY SCHOOLS
15. THE EFFECT OF BUSH BURNING ON AGRICULTURAL LAND.
16. FACTORS AFFECTING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION IN SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS
17. THE EFFECT OF POVERTY ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS
18. A STUDY ON THE CAUSES OF TEENAGE PREGNANCY ON FEMALE STUDENTS AND ITS EFFECT ON THEIR ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE
19. THE EFFECT OF PARENTAL INFLUENCE ON THE CHOICE OF CAREER AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
20. THE EFFECT OF ACADEMIC BACKGROUND OF PARENTS ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF PUPILS IN PRIMARY SCHOOL
21. THE PLACE OF PARENTS TEACHERS ASSOCIATION (PTA) IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF SECONDARY SCHOOLS
22. THE EFFECT OF CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
23. CAUSES AND EFFECT OF EDUCATIONAL IMBALANCE AMONG MALE AND FEMALE STUDENTS IN UHUNMWONDE LGA
24. STUDENTS SUPERVISION OF TEACHING PRACTICE SUPERVISION
25. THE PROBLEM OF DISCIPLINE ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL PUPILS
26. CAUSES AND EFFECT OF INDISCIPLINE AMONG STUDENTS IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS
27. THE INFLUENCE OF HOME ENVIRONMENT ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF A CHILD
28. CAUSES OF DRUG ABUSE AND ITS EFFECT AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
29. OSHOGBO FESTIVAL, SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC VALUE
30. ASSESSMENT ON THE CONTRIBUTION OF ADULT REDUCTION PROGRAMME TOWARDS EDUCATION FOR SELF-REALIZATION IN EGOR LGA
31. CAUSES AND EFFECT OF EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS
32. CAUSES AND EFFECT OF DROPOUT AMONG STUDENTS OF UNIVERSITY
33. AN ANALYSIS OF THE FACTORS THAT ARE MILITATING AGAINST EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF PRIMARY SCIENCE IN SOME SELECTED PRIVATE SCHOOLS
34. AN ANALYSIS ON THE CAUSES OF POOR PERFORMANCE IN BUSINESS STUDIES, IN NIGERIA JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS
35. CAUSES OF DRUG ABUSE AND ITS EFFECT AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
36. THE INFLUENCE OF PEER GROUP ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS
37. THE PROBLEM OF ROAD TRANSPORTATION IN EDO STATE
38. THE LEVEL OF AWARENESS AND ATTITUDES OF STUDENTS TOWARDS HIV/AIDS
39. THE PLACE OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL IN THE TEACHING OF SOCIAL STUDIES
40. THE EFFECT, PREVENTION AND TREATMENT OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE IN EGOR LGA
41. THE EFFECT OF MOTIVATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF TEACHERS IN SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOL
42. THE USE OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL IN SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS
43. THE USE OF MULTIMEDIA IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
44. IMPORTANCE OF CONSERVATION ON NATURAL RESOURCES. A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED VILLAGES
45. EFFECT OF STRIKE ACTION ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOL
46. A STUDY OF TRUANCY AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
47. REHABILITATION AND REFORMATION OF PRISONS
48. TRANSPORTATION PROBLEMS IN EDO STATE
49. IMPORTANCE AND PROSPECT OF TEACHING SEX EDUCATION IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
50. THE CAUSES AND EFFECT OF GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING CENTRE IN SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS
51. THE ROLE AND REWARD OF PUNISHMENT ON STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS
52. A SURVEY ON THE CAUSES OF INDISCIPLINE AMONG STUDENTS IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOL
53. THE IMPACT OF MOTIVATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS IN ISU LGA
54. A STUDY ON THE PROBLEM OF DIVORCE AND ITS EFFECT ON THE EDUCATION OF THE CHILD
55. EFFECT OF WATER POLLUTION IN ABUDU: ORHIONMWON LGA
56. CAUSES AND CONSEQUENCES OF EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE AMONG STUDENT
57. THE SIGNIFICANCE OF EDUCATIONAL FACILITIES ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENT IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS
58. THE USE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY IN TEACHING OF VOCATIONAL SUBJECTS
59. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING IN SOME SECONDARY SCHOOLS
60. THE INFLUENCE OF PEER PRESSURE ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN SOME SELECTED SCHOOLS
61. THE ROLE OF PARENTS’ TEACHERS ASSOCIATION (PTA) IN SECONDARY SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT
62. THE EFFECT OF DRUG ABUSE AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
63. PARENTAL ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE STUDY OF SEX EDUCATION IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS
64. THE LEVEL OF AWARENESS AND ATTITUDE TOWARDS HIV/AIDS AMONG ADOLESCENTS
65. THE EFFECT OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC BACKGROUND ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENT
66. THE ROLE OF AGRICULTURE IN THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF EDO STATE
67. AN EVALUATION OF TEACHERS’ ATTITUDE AND COMPETENCY IN IMPLEMENTING CONTINOUS ASSESSMENT. A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS
68. THE USE OF MULTIMEDIA IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
69. IMPACT OF SINGLE PARENTING AND ITS EFFECT ON CHILD EDUCATION IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS
70. THE INFLUENCE OF FATHERS OCCUPATION ON STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE
71. THE USE OF MULTIMEDIA IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF COMPUTER SCIENCE. A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOL
72. CAUSES AND PROBLEMS OF DIVORCE AND ITS EFFECT ON CHILD’S EDUCATION IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS
73. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MARITAL SUCCESS AND THE LEVEL OF EDUCATION AMONG WOMEN
74. AN EVALUATION OF PRICING STRATEGIES AND ITS IMPACT ON MARKETING DECISION. A CASE STUDY OF PHCN
75. A STUDY ON THE BARRIERS TO EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION IN NIGERIA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
76. AN APPRAISAL OF COMMUNITY BANKING IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL ECONOMY
77. A STUDY OF DROPOUT AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
78. THE EFFECT OF DIVORCE ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN SOME SELECTED SCHOOLS
79. CAUSES OF DEVIANT BEHAVIORS AMONG SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
80. THE ROLE OF COOPERATIVE SOCIETY IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF EDO STATE
81. THE PROBLEM OF POOR READING HABIT AND CONSEQUENCES ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF A CHILD
82. A STUDY OF DRUG ABUSE AMONG STUDENTS
83. THE CAUSES AND EFFECT OF TEENAGE PREGNANCY AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOLS
84. THE IMPACT OF SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT ON TEACHING AND LEARNING
85. THE ROLE OF PARENT’S TEACHERS ASSOCIATION IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF PRIMARY SCHOOLS
86. TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES
87. EFFECT OF CULTISM ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE. A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS
88. THE CAUSES OF DROPOUT IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS
89. FACTORS MILITATING AGAINST STUDENT’S PARTICIPATION IN SIWES
90. THE INFLUENCE OF PEER GROUP ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS
91. STUDENTS ATTITUDE TOWARDS SEXUALITY EDUCATION
92. A STUDY ON THE INFLUENCE OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS OF PARENTS ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
93. AN ANALYSIS OF PARENTS’ PERCEPTION TOWARDS FEMALE EDUCATION
94. THE FACTORS AFFECTING WOMEN EFFECTIVE PARTICIPATION IN ADULT EDUCATION IN NIGERIA
95. TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION FOR PRODUCTIVITY AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA
96. THE EFFECT OF DEVIANT BEHAVIOR ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
97. THE INFLUENCE OF PARENTAL BACKGROUND ON THEIR CHILDREN ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AT SCHOOL
98. FACTORS AFFECTING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION IN SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS
99. THE EFFECT OF SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN SCHOOL. A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOL
100. FACTORS INFLUENCING CHOICE OF SCHOOL SUBJECT BY SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
101. URBAN BANKING: A TOOL FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK
A STUDY OF DROP OUT AMONG STUDENTS OF COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
102. THE ROLE OF WOMEN EDUCATION IN NATIONS BUILDING
103. THE INFLUENCE OF FAMILY SIZE ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS. A STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS
104. PROBLEMS OF EDUCATING THE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED IN NIGERIA
105. THE ROLE OF PARENTAL STATUS IN THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS. A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOL
106. FACTORS INFLUENCING DRUG ABUSE AMONG STUDENTS
107. THE FACTORS AFFECTING STUDENTS TEACHERS PERFORMANCE DURING TEACHING PRACTICE
108. THE EFFECT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF TEACHING SEX EDUCATION IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS
109. FACTORS INFLUENCING THE CHOICE OF TEACHING AS A CAREER AMONG MALE STUDENTS
110. THE ATTITUDE OF PARENTS TOWARDS THE EDUCATION OF FEMALE STUDENTS
111. THE INFLUENCE OF HOME BACKGROUND ON CAREER CHOICE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
112. THE EFFECT OF RAPID POPULATION GROWTH ON THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF EDO STATE
113. THE EFFECT OF HOME BACKGROUND ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF CHILDREN
114. AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE CAUSES OF TRUANCY AMONG STUDENTS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS
115. FACTORS AFFECTING THE LEARNING OF SOCIAL STUDIES AMONG STUDENTS
116. THE ROLE OF TEACHING SEX EDUCATION IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS
117. FACTORS MILITATING AGAINST THE EFFECTIVE TEACHING OF SCIENCE IN SCHOOLS
118. THE ATTITUDE OF JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL PUPILS TOWARDS COMPUTER SCIENCE
119. THE NEED FOR COUNSELING CENTER IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
120. STUDY OF THE PROBLEMS FACING MARKETING OF POULTRY PRODUCTS
121. PUBLIC INFRASTRUCTURE CAPACITY UTILIZATION ON MANUFACTURING GROWTH IN NIGERIA
122. INFLUENCE OF STUDENT’S TEACHER’S RELATIONSHIP ON THE SOCIO EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF STUDENTS
123. THE EFFECT OF CULTISM IN NIGERIA HIGHER INSTITUTION
124. THE ROLE OF EDUCATION OF WOMEN IN NATIONS BUILDING
125. EFFECT OF DEVIANT BEHAVIOR ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SOME SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
126. CONTRACEPTION AND SEXUALITY AMONG STUDENTS
127. HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA. A CASE STUDY OF STAFF TRAINING CENTER BENIN CITY
128. THE EFFECT OF LABORATORY AND SCIENTIFIC EQUIPMENT ON STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCE IN WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE BIOLOGY EXAMINATION IN RANDOMLY SELECTED SCHOOLS
129. THE EFFECT OF MARITAL CONFLICT ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS
Note all our project materials are already written project works, complete (chapter1-5) and revised
For more project topics and materials for other department,
log on to https://www.grossarchive.com
call Phone Number;
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by oloyedejamiu: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2013|
for your project topics: call 07060556088 or
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by Ibb4tone(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2013|
Hy, fine evening.
Are these topics good enough for post graduate diploma in education as well? How much is a topic
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by sluvy4tune(m): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2013|
Ibb4tone: Hy, fine evening.
We have project materials as regards to ur quest pls call our support team now 08136761319 or visit www.iproject.com.ng
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by grossarchive: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2013|
Ibb4tone: Hy, fine evening.
yes they are good enough for post graduate, simply log on to www.grossarchive.com/projects/education.html and select your topic.
for futher enquiry, call 08130686500
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by cnnamoko(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2013|
for 0ver 10,000 well supervised and approved project materials visit http://nairaproject.com or call 0.8.1.6.220.127.116.11.5.7.5
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by projecttopics: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2013|
These are good topics. For more list of project topics in education for Nigeria, see http://www.projecttopicsineducation.com/ Student researchers can download the complete project instantly by paying online.
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by koolnd: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2014|
TOPICS WITH AVAILABLE MATERIAL ON PHILOSOPHY.
Philosophical Appraisal Of Joseph Fletcher’s New Morality
A Critique of Popper’s Strategy for the Growth of Science
Friendship in Aristotle Vis-À-Vis Modern Day Conception of Friendship
Machiavellianism And Democracy
Utilitarianism In John Stuart Mill
A Philosophical Look into Religion And Freewill In The Light Of James William
Zik’s Neo-Welfarism: A Viable Option For The Nigerian State
Existentialism of Jean Paul Sartre
Idealism:Critical Analysis of Hegelian Idealism and Its Implications for the Individual Human Person
Social Contract with John Locke and Thomas Hobbes in Their Political Philosophy
Globalization And Sustainable Development In Africa
Platonic-Aristotelian Notion of Man
The Notion of Happiness in Aristotle and Thomas Aquinas
The Binding Force of Conscience
A Critique Of the Moral and Religious Nihilism in the Philosophy of Freidrich Nietzsche
Plato’s Notion of Philosopher King, and Nigerian Leaders, a Comparative Analysis
Notion of Freedom and Law in St. Thomas Aquinas
Social Contract in Jean Jacques Rousseau – Implications for Nigerian Democracy
John Locke’s Political Power Vis-À-Vis Abuse of Power in Nigeria
The Distorted Images of African Continent: A Heideggerian Interpretation
A Philosophical Examination of the Nigerian Religious Experience In The Light Of Andre Godin’s Ideas
Plato’s Class Distinction the Backdrop of Contemporary Education
Critical Appraisal Of The State Of Nature And Political Right In Thomas Hobbes
The Moral Decadence In Nietzsche’s Philosophical Writings (A Critical Approach)
The Significance Of The Alienation Of Labour In Karl Marx: (It’s Implications To The Condition Of The Nigerian
Friendship Of Unequals In Aristotle’s Nichomachean Ethics Vis-A-Vis Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics
A Philosophical Appraisal On The Igbo Traditional System Of Child Upbringing, Vis-À-Vis The Contemporary System
Justice And Its Primacy In The Political Philosophy Of Aristotle
The Concept of Superman in Nietzsche’s Moral Philosophy
CLICK LINK BELOW TO VIEW ALL TOPICS ON PHILOSOPHY.
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by fognext: 5:31pm On May 22, 2015|
good day to you sir. please do you have topics in relation to technical education?
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2015|
Writing of final year projects, theses, dissertations, research papers and research proposals have always been a source of concern to most persons in our higher institutions of learning. Fears of how to successfully write quality final year projects, theses and dissertations without complaints from supervisors is always the order of the day. Well such fears should be erased for Solid Heritage Consult a team of experts who are well versed in the nitty-gritty of project writing and research is here to help. At Solid Heritage Consult we help you in the following: *Project Topic selection/Proposal Writing *Project/Research Materials *Project Writing *Training Students on how to carry out extensive research *Writing of Undergraduate, ND, OND, HND, PGD, MBA, MPIA, M.Sc, M.Ed, M.A, Mphil & PHD Proposals/ Thesis/Dissertations *Report Writing *Custom Written Assignments *Term Paper *In depth Research Works *Design of Research Instruments *Research Consulting and Facilitation *Data Analysis (Descriptive Statistics, ANOVA, Correlation, e.t.c) * Data Interpretation *Project Binding *Preparing Students for Project Defence and; * Consultancy Services etc. At Solid Heritage Consult excellence is our watchword, thus we've got the very best of consultants drawn from reputable lecturers in OAU Ife, UNILAG, U.I, Unilorin, LASU and professionals from different fields, who are willing to help you write that final year project with ease, irrespective of subject matter or course of study. Our works are reliable, comprehensive, original, and of high standard. Our coverage spans every field of human endeavour such as: Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Bus Admin/Mgt, Economics, Education, Entrepreneurship, General Studies, Industrial Relations, Insurance, International Relations, History, Marketing, Mass Comm., Office Technology & Management, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Secretarial Studies, and Sociology, Computer Science, English Language, Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science & Zoology, Health Sciences, and Kinetics, Maths & Statisics, Food Science, Fine and Applied Arts, Biochemistry, Quantity and Surveying, Architecture Project, Public Administration, Political Science, Civil Engineering, Purchasing and Supply, African Languages, Production and Operations Management etc. …Interestingly our charges are reasonable and very affordable. Consult us today for a difference. For further enquiries, call the following numbers 08034952269 08167704715 Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Solid Heritage Consult: Your Success; Our Concern.
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by slimbigfine: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2015|
At SLIMBIGFINE, you can do your project as low as #15,000 - #20,000. You are expected to pay 60% of the money and pay the remaining 40% when your project is been approved.
We will also teach you how to defend the project. For assistance, please call 07032132745, 08039179344
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by ravescholars(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2015|
RAVESCHOLARS IS NIGERIA'S NO.1 STUDENTS' SOURCE CENTER FOR FINAL YEAR PROJECT MATERIAL/TOPICS.
To source for or download complete final year project work with complete five chapters, questionnaire, appendix, Reference and Preliminary Pages(Abstract inclusive) visit www.ravescholars.com/index.php/past-project-materials Our archive are well structured and arranged to help you find a suitable project topic.
Our Projects covers the following department;
Department of Political Science and Public Administration
Department of Chemistry
Department of Computer Science
Department of Nursing Science
Department of Physics
Department of Plant Biology and Biotechnology
Department of History and International Studies
Department of Zoology and Environmental Biology
Department of Continuing Education and Development Studies
Department of Curriculum and Teaching
Department of Educational Administration and Planning
Department Of Human Kinetics And Health Education
Department of Religious And Cultural Studies
Department of Botany
Department of Marketing
Department of Radiography and Radiological Science
Department of Geology
Department of Accounting
Department of Business Management
Department of Microbiology
Department of Banking And Finance
Department of English And Literary Studies
Department of Philosophy
Faculty of Law
Department of Mathematics
Department of Medical Laboratory Science
Department of Community Medicine
Department of Agriculture
Department of Biochemistry
Department of Economics/Statistics
Department of Linguistics And Communication Studies
Department of Anatomy
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Department of Petroleum/Gas Engineering
Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Department of Entrepreneurship Development
Department of Disaster Risk Management and Development Studies
Department of Sociology
And lots more
Our archive is updated daily making sure we remain the best at what we do. It is important to mention here that only the best works are uploaded on our website for members of the public to access.
Ravescholars Publicity/Marketing Team
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by cbravo2: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2016|
Community support service is a non profit organisation dedicated to improving the lives of children and adults with intellectual developmental disabilities. Social Studies has been conceptualized as a discipline which focuses on the study of man’s problem in society and how the problems are solved by utilizing critical and reflective thinking. Arising from this concept, the challenges posed include the need for adequate teacher preparation and community support among others to correct the abnormality in the teaching and learning of social studies.
Social studies especially at the primary level is about the immediate environment and everyday life. It is about home/school and the community functioning together at a local level and about the extension of these things unto the National level.
Social studies has its particular mission, the task of helping young people develop confidence that enables them to deal with and to some extent manage the physical and social forces of the world in which they live. On the other hand, the whole community is the school from which the child is expected to learn, therefore, the teacher who is a central figure in the system should know a lot about the community by working with the community agencies other than the school. Oladele Taiwo (1996) states that in all Community big or small, the teacher finds himself engaged in one community project or another. By virtue of this profession, he deals with the Community’s most precious possession, their children.
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by Durbaubal682: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2016|
Hello every one, how are you?
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by lywinl(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2017|
Project Made Easy-feel free to contact us to Get your complete material now!-24/7 online and home service delivery.
OUR SERVICES: Our Services includes Project Topics With Materials |Thesis |Report Writing |Assignments |Research Courses of various discipline. NOTE: All project materials on our website are well supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectual in their various fields of discipline which are documented to assist you with complete, quality and well organized researched project work and materials.
Please take your time to read through this site,select the project topic that best soothes you, andFeel FreeTo Contact us for your materials.CONTACT:phone+234)07010813019Whatsapp:08038256723OREmail:projectandmaterials.com[i][/i] for yourresearch project materialsWe guarantee materials delivered same day(within 24hr). https://www.projectandmaterials.com/
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by cbravo3: 7:18am On May 26, 2017|
THE EFFECTS OF JUVENILE DELINQUENCY ON THE LEARNING OF THE CHILDREN IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by ShylockConsults: 6:45pm On May 26, 2017|
STUDY IN CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY BY SEPTEMBER, 2017.
Cyprus International University still accepting Applications for September, 2017 intake.
Undergraduate and Graduate Offered.
Initial Payment of as low as 1000 Euros
Balance paid on Installment on Arrival
We offer Professional Counselling and Guidance from Pre-Application to Post-Landing, even to Registration at affordable Service Charge Payable to.
First Bank of Nigeria PLC
Shylock Consults Limited
Our Secured Online Payment Platform with Credit Cards.
We also Process to other Top Universities Worldwide.
To Apply and for more info:
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Skype: felix4excel OR shylock4consults
Agencies are Partners are Welcomed to collaborate with us.
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by Fatimah1123: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2017|
Is it possible I get the complete project?
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by koolnd: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2017|
A Philosophical Appraisal On The Igbo Traditional System Of Child Upbringing, Vis-À-Vis The Contemporary System
The task of raising children in my own view is the greatest responsibility on earth, and therefore, should not be left for the parents alone. It should be a joint project that includes every person. In Igbo culture, child is referred to as ‘Our child’ – ‘Nwa anyi’, ‘Nwa ora’, and meaning community child.
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by handsespen: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2017|
Zik’s Neo-Welfarism: A Viable Option For The Nigerian State
For Nigeria to rise above the present quagmire we find ourselves, this blending of the good inherent in capitalism socialism and welfarism to our indigenous culture in a socio-economic matrix is paramount. Needless to say that there has been a hell of criticisms against this notion of neo-welfarism. It is pertinent to note that some people for reasons best known to them dislike Zik...
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by projectng(m): 8:18am On Oct 12, 2017|
Education Project Topics
Guidance Counsellors’ Career Awareness Creation Roles And Acceptability Of Entrepreneurship Education Among Secondary School Students In Okpokwu Education Zone Of Benue State
Strategic Management Of Challenges Facing Entrepreneurship Education In Universities, North Central States Of Nigeria
Strategies For Curbing Maladjustment Behaviour In Public Primary School Pupils In Ogoja Education Authority Of Cross River State
Influence Of Social Networking On Academic Adjustment Of In- School Adolescents In Enugu Education Zone Of Enugu State
Appraisal Of The Management Of Physical Facilities In Public And Private Colleges Of Education In South East, Nigeria
Appraisal Of Personnel Management Practices Of Secondary Education Management Boards In South East Nigeria: A Case Study Of Abia State Secondary Education Management Board By
Appraisal Of Resources For Implementation Of The Senior Basic Education Programme In Enugu State
Assessment Of Early Childhood Care Education Providers’ Adherence To The Provisions Of National Minimum Standard On Early Childhood Education
Transformational Leadership Style Of Principals And Human Resource Management In Public Secondary Schools In South East Nigeria
Demographic Variables As Predictors Of Effective Secondary School Supervisory Practices In North Central States Of Nigeria
Influence Of Emotional Intelligence, School Type And Location On Academic Achievement Of In-school Adolescents In Nsukka Enugu State, Nigeria
Appraisal Of Resources For Implementation Of The Senior Basic Education Programme In Enugu State By Ezeakachi, Shedrack Chijindu Reg No: Pg/med/11/59051 Department Of Educational Foundations University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Supe
Supervisory Competencies Required And Possessed By Secondary School Principals In North Central States, Nigeria.
Assessment Of Extent Of Adherence To Quality Assurance Practices In Public Secondary Schools In North-central States, Nigeria
Family Factors As Determinants Of Deviant Behaviours Among Primary School Pupils In Awgu Education Zone Of Enugu State
Teachers’ Perception Of Supervisors’ Roles In Primary Schools In Minna Education Zone, Niger State.
Perception Of Parents On Over-schooling Of Children At The Pre-primary Education In Onitsha Educational Zone Of Anambra State
Effects Of Logotherapy And Reassurance On Adjustment Of Hiv Positive Youths To Stigmatization By Enajedu, Esther Ewomaoghene Pg/ph.d/09/51101 Department Of Educational Foundations (guidance And Counselling) Faculty Of Educati
Appraisal Of Community Participation In The Administration Of Public Secondary Schools In Education Zone “c” Of Benue State By Ijamu Mary Onehi Pg/med/12/61457 Department Of Educational Foundations (administration And Pla
Management Strategies Of Conflict Between Academic And Non-academic Staff Of Federal Universities In South East, Nigeria By Ihuarulam, Maryjane Okwuchi Pg/ph.
A Delphi Study On Management Information Systems (mis) Model For Decision-making In South-east Nigeria Universities
An Ecocritical Analysis Of Tanure Ojaide’s The Activist And Kaine Agary’s Yellow-yellow
Correlates Of Management Practices Of Primary School Head Teachers In Promoting Childfriendly School Environments In South-east, Nigeria
Assessment Of Early Childhood Care Education Providers’ Adherence To The Provisions Of The National Minimum Standards On Early Childhood Education In Owerri Education Zone By Anuna, Amforgod Ijeoma Pg/m.
Managerial Competencies Of Principals Of Federal Government Colleges In North Central, Nigeria By Osakwe, Rita Ifeoma Pg/ph.
Influence Of Parental Socio-economic Status On The Incidence Of Child Abuse And Neglect Among Primary School Pupils In Aguata Education Zone Of Anambra State. By Okpukpara Ijeoma P (pg/
Management Strategies Of Conflict Between Academic And Non-academic Staff Of Federal Universities In South East, Nigeria
Parental Background And The Learning Of Concepts By 3– 6 Year Old Children In Plateau State
Quality Assurance As Correlate Of Students’ Academic Performance In Public Secondary Schools In Enugu Education Zone
Appraisal Of Budgetary Practices In Grant-aided Secondary Schools In North Central, Nigeria By Agenyi Emmanuel Pg/ph.
Effect Of Cartoons On Pupils’ Interest And Achievement In Environmental Education In Basic Science And Technology
Parenting Skills Needed By Young Parents In Enugu State
Data Management Practices Of Head Teachers In Kosofe Education Zone Of Lagos State
Effects Of Film-modeling And Direct-teaching Techniques On Self-concept Of Schooling Adolescents
Emotional Intelligence And Locus Of Control As Predictors Of Teachers’ Instructional Leadership In Enugu State, Nigeria By Obetta, Eberechukwu Joy Pg/ph.d/10/52834. Department Of Educational Foundations Faculty Of Education
Appraisal Of The Management Of Federal Polytechnics In South East Nigeria
Effect Of Dreyfus Model Training Of Career Guidance On Soap Making And Bakery Skills Acquisition Of Apprentices For Employment In Niger State
Evaluation Of The Management Of Mass Literacy Programmes In Kogi State, Nigeria
Evaluation Of Human Resource Management Practices In Colleges Of Education In North Central Zone Of Nigeria
Evaluation Of Human Resource Management Practices In Colleges Of Education In North Central Zone Of Nigeria By Agbulu, Christiana Amichi Pg/ph.d/12/63085 Department Of Educational Foundations, University Of Nigeria Nsukka Aug
Effect Of Selected Games On Pupils’ Achievement In Reading
Security Management Situations In Public Secondary Schools In North Central Zone Of Nigeria By Ike Augustina Obiamaka Pg/ph.
Appraisal Of Budgetary Practices In Grant-aided Secondary Schools In North Central, Nigeria
Implementation Of Student Personnel Services In Federal And State Colleges Of Education In South-east Nigeria
Evaluation Of The Implementation Of Ube Programme In Primary Schools In Nsukka Education Zone Of Enugu State
Assessment Of Principals’ Violation Of Students’ Rights In Secondary School Administration In Kogi State, Nigeria 2010 – 2015
Effects Of Peer Education On Awareness And Attitude Towards Hiv And Aids Among In-school Adolescents In Nsukka Education Zone Of Enugu State
Human Resource Management Practices For Quality Education Delivery In Universities In South East Nigeria
Principals’ Motivational Strategies And Teacher Job Satisfaction In Benue State
Due Process Compliance By The Federal And State Inspectorates Of Education In The North Central Zone Of Nigeria
Students Participation In Administrative Decision-making In The Governance Of Universities In South-south Nigeria
Due Process Compliance By The Federal And State Inspectorates Of Education In The North Central Zone Of Nigeria By Haruna Muhammed Sani Pg/ph.
Family And School Climate As Predictors Of Children’s Vulnerability To Child Trafficking In Anambra State
Demographic And Personality Correlates Of Principals’ Performance In The Management Of Secondary Schools In South-south Nigeria By Walson, Ominini Brother Asako Pg/ph.
Demographic Variables As Predictors Of Reproductive Decision Making Of Married Persons In Anambra State, Nigeria
Guidiance Needs Of Rivers State Women Towards Improving Representation In Political Leadership
Effective Practices In The Management Of School Plant In Secondary Schools In South-east Nigeria
The Influence Of Teachers Professional Training On Students Academic Achievement
Gender As A Factor In The Performance Of Students In African Thinkers Community Of Inquiry, Atcoicoe, Enugu
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by Pulchritudel(f): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2017|
Pls am looking for this topic material don't no if u habit.
""Students/teachers perceptions of factors that affect the performance of chemistry students in tertiary institutions in IMO state""
|Re: Education Project Topics With Available Materials by ShylockConsults: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2017|
STUDY IN NORTH CYPRUS – 50% SCHOLARSHIP.
*Without IELTS/TOEFL | *100% Visa Success | *Work Allowed | 300+ Courses to choose from.
*Admission are open for Spring 2018 (February)
Deadline: 15th December.
For more Info and to Apply:
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Skype: felix4excel OR shylock4consults
Kindly "Share", Someone may need these.
We also process to other Universities worldwide.
Agencies and Partners are Welcome to collaborate with us.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 288