Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 (8234 Views)

updated: Most affordabe MTN DATA. 1.5GB @ 850. 3.5GB @ 1750. 5GB @ 2400. / Highspeed Unlimited Internet With MTN BIS & Tunnel Guru Vpn.(free Ebook) / Most Affordable Highspeed Internet In Nigeria - N1,500 For Unlimited Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
Do you need an affordable high-speed internet connection for your computers?
Are you tired of paying exorbitantly for internet access?

Your one stop solution is here

This is the latest gig in town now, i and many other Nigerians have been using this service since last year and it still rocks with high speed till tomorrow.
its a proxy software called Tunnel Guru VPN(formally known as HHT web tunnel), this software works with MTN BIS.

Once this software is installed and properly configured on your computer you can use it to browse at an amazing speed.

Just choose from any of the subscription plans that you wish and you will be given access to browse the net at an incredible broadband speed like you have never experienced before!!!

No hassles! No Down-times!

Unlimited Downloads!

Download speed up to 250kbps!

Affordable subscription plans!

****Available subscription plans are as follows*****

* Unlimited plan (1) month - N1,000

* Unlimited plan (3) months - N2,200

Experience the amazing speed of the Tunnel Guru VPN.

To order for the Do-it-yourself manual is just N2,000 only. visit my website on my signature below on how to order.

The manual contains step by step guide on how to download and install everything on your computer.

One on one installation also available if you are in Lagos, which means if it doesn't work then don't pay, simple as that!
One-on-One Installation fee; N3,500 (Bonus of free one month unlimited plan)

I will come and meet you anywhere within Lagos and install it for you live and you will confirm everything for yourself.

it's worth the try!

For further details call; 080-333-283-64
email; greatmindsng@gmail.com

*************************************************************************************************

------ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS --------

WHAT AND WHAT DO I NEED TO GET CONNECTED?

* You need a registered MTN SIM card.

* A GSM modem (like mtn fastlink modem or any universal modem, it can still work on GLO, Etisalat and Airtelmodems,

all you need is to unlock the modem, I can do that for you free)

* You can also use your 3G phone as modem if you wish.

MUST I SUBSCRIBE FOR MTN BIS TO USE THIS?

Yes you must, without BIS it can’t work.

DO I NEED A BLACKBERY PHONE TO USE THIS?

You do not need a blackberry phone at all to use this service, all you need is an MTN SIM, you can do the BIS subscription on any phone or directly from your modem, it doesn’t matter the device you use.

DO I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING?

You need to download the Tunnel Guru VPN software to your computer.

CAN IT WORK ON ALL NETWORKS?

No, it works only on MTN and Multilinks Network.

HOW MUCH WILL I BE SPENDING MONTHLY FOR UNLIMITED BROWSING?

You need to be subscribed to MTN BIS (N1500 monthly), and then also pay monthly subscription for the Tunnel Guru VPN software. (N1, 000 monthly).
So totally you will be spending an average of N2, 500 monthly for unlimited browsing.

HOW FAST IS IT AND WHAT IF I AM WHERE MTN SERVICE IS NOT TOO FRIENDLY?

It’s super fast but speed depends on MTN coverage in your area, if u have 3G in that area then you are good to go.

AM IN LAGOS, HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME IN TOTAL TO HAVE YOU COME SET IT UP FOR ME IN MY AREA, AND IS THE N3,500 INCLUSIVE OF THE MTN BIS?

The 3,500 is not inclusive with the MTN BIS, if inclusive then it will cost you 5k for everything which includes one month subscription for the VPN software.
But subsequently from next month you will be spending N2,500 monthly for unlimited internet browsing (N1500 for MTN BIS and N1000 for the VPN subscription)

WHAT IF I AM NOT IN LAGOS, HOW DO I GET IT?

Then your only option would be to order for the manual by paying the sum of N2, 000 into my bank account (see my website below for bank account details). This fee includes one month subscription for the VPN software for anyone that purchases the manual. The manual will show step by step on how to download and install everything on your computer.

IS THIS YOUR BROWSING TECHNIQUE A CHEAT OR WHAT?

The term “cheats” is normally used to describe free internet browsing, but this one is not free as you can see that you must pay MTN some money too, so in my opinion it is very legal.
Nevertheless, there is no guarantee that this MAY last forever, what I know is that I and many other Nigerians have been using this for over 3 months now, and what I can assure you is that there are also many other options available apart from the Tunnel Guru VPN. So if by any chance this door closes, there will still be many more doors open.

WHAT IF MY QUESTION IS NOT ANSWERED HERE?

You can reach me on 070-811-33-942 or 080-333-283-64 or email me greatmindsng@gmail.com.
Ask any questions you have and I will answer you the best I can.

Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 7:53am On Aug 29, 2012
unbelievable speed
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2012
if u are outside lagos and want to order for the manual, pls visit my website below to see my account details and other necessary info
goodday
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
this is the best vpn so far, blazing speed, uninterrupted video streaming, and lots more
seeing is believing
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by akinola1384(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2012
Is it for only blackberry user only
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by naijathings(m): 12:29am On Sep 01, 2012
Na wah oh!!! 4000 naira to install a software to a computer.
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2012
Is it for only blackberry user only

u dnt need a blackberry phone at all to do it, all u need is to subscribe for blackberry service on the mtn sim, and then use the sim on ur modem for the connection, u can contact me for a detailed explanation

Na wah oh!!! 4000 naira to install a software to a computer.

it also includes a one month unlimited subscription for the VPN which actually costs N1,000, and also my transport fee is inclusive because i will come to ur destination to install it for u, u can as well come to my office and i will charge u N2,500 for everything...

for further details call; 080-333-283-64
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
smiley
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
still blazing on a high speed!
get connected now!
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
happy weekend yall
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by Ebenezerk2: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
what of those that have hht tunnel installation?
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
if i have installed hht tunnel for you in the past then its free (the manual), but not free for new subscribers
you can call me or email for more details
phone; 080-333-283-64.
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2012
goodday
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
still blazing on a high speed!
get connected now!
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by Ebenezerk2: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
Thanks for the mail you sent to me but the http tunnel I have is different from the tunnel above, can it work with the former one?
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
no it cant work with the former, the one i sent u is the latest version (tunnel guru VPN) and only works with it...
try it out and contact me if u find any issues....goodday
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2012
still blazing on a high-speed
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2012
attention Tunnel Guru user

tunnel guru just released the new version this morning, version 1.6.0.1, so dont panick if yours just stopped working, just download the new version and input the new settings and you are good to go

happy new week
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 12:51am On Sep 27, 2012
feel the amazing speed of TG VPN
join the train now!
call 08033328364 for enquiries
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2012
the fastest vpn tunneling software
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
smiley
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2012
still available
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by charlesakhen(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
gmc.biz:
Do you need an affordable high-speed internet connection for your computers?
Are you tired of paying exorbitantly for internet access?

Your one stop solution is here

This is the latest gig in town now, i and many other Nigerians have been using this service since last year and it still rocks with high speed till tomorrow.
its a proxy software called Tunnel Guru VPN(formally known as HHT web tunnel), this software works with MTN BIS.

Once this software is installed and properly configured on your computer you can use it to browse at an amazing speed.

Just choose from any of the subscription plans that you wish and you will be given access to browse the net at an incredible broadband speed like you have never experienced before!!!

No hassles! No Down-times!

Unlimited Downloads!

Download speed up to 250kbps!

Affordable subscription plans!

****Available subscription plans are as follows*****

* Unlimited plan (1) month - N1,000

* Unlimited plan (3) months - N2,200

Experience the amazing speed of the Tunnel Guru VPN.

What do u need to connect?»»
1. Your computer
2. An internet modem
3. MTN sim with BIS subscription (BIS is N500 weekly or N1,500 monthly)

* Note that you do not need a blackberry phone at all to use this service, all you need is an MTN sim, you can subscribe for BIS on any phone or directly from your modem, and then follow the rest of the steps on my manual.

To order for the Do-it-yourself manual is just N1,500 only. visit my website on my signature below on how to order.

The manual contains step by step guide on how to download and install everything on your computer, including how to make the monthly subscription payments by yourself using liberty reserve dollars.

One on one installation also available if you are in Lagos, which means if it doesn't work then don't pay, simple as that!
One-on-One Installation fee; N3,500 (Bonus of free one month unlimited plan)
I will come and meet you anywhere within Lagos and install it for you live and you will confirm everything for yourself.

it's worth the try!

For further details call; 080-333-283-64
why pay when u can get it for free...I tot forums r supposed to help pple collectively. Anyway...here's d whole tin he's gonna sell to you...for FREE.

TUESDAY, AUGUST 28, 2012

MTN LATEST CHEAT WITH TUNNEL GURU
Some people are seing fbt has died, but do you wanna know my opinion? fbt is much alive but scarce. This software am about to drop have been posted weeks ago in some other forums or blogs, but does software was not official. Now arunava the owner of our beloved IWP have released the official vpn called tunnel guru. A tunnel that works more like IWP

SO HOW DO WE MAKE THIS VPN WORK WITH OUR MTN LINE? simple!
1. First subscribe to any MTN weekly or monthly BIS

2. Create a new acces point with your pc-suit or modem. So your APN should be blackberry.net

3. Now download the tunnel guru for 32bit here TUNNEL GURU 32bit
or you can download the 64bit here TUNNEL GURU 64bit

4. It's a zip file, so extract it to a specified folder. Now open the folder and double click "tunnelguru.exe" (open with administrative privilege)

5. On the main interface click "vpn tunnel" it will take you to a new interface.

6. This part is the main koko. now...

SERVER: 199.167.145.167

USERNAME/PASSWORD: Register one here

Untick "use local DNS Server"

PROTOCOL: ICMP

MODE: Mode-4/5 or 6

7. Now click start and wait for it to connect, but if it does not connect goto your windows firewall and turn it off and turn your antivirus firewall off and connect again.

Incase the above server is overloaded here are other servers to try from;
ICMP Servers:
Server - 96.31.83.234
Server - 199.167.145.171
Server - 96.31.83.235
Server - 199.167.145.167

1 Like

Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2012
hello mr. good guy smiley, if what u posted is the whole thing am gonna sell to them then why not finish it up properly? its obvious to u that a new user will find it hard to use what u just posted? why not go the extra mile and make it comprehensive with complete guide and pictures?
why not tell them how to pay for the tunnel guru monthly subscriptions, or better still dash people the paid accounts?
also why not go to their homes and offices and install it for them one on one
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 4:52am On Oct 04, 2012
still available
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2012
happy weekend
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
smiley
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by Flexskillz(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
Oga gmc, where is ur office?
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 2:03am On Oct 07, 2012
oga flexskillz
its in ikorodu smiley

u can call me for directions- 080-333-283-64.
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by gmcbiz(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2012
happy new week yall
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by bemagnify: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
gmc.biz:
happy new week yall
Re: Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 by bemagnify: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
gmc.biz:
happy new week yall
bt i stay in bayelsa hw cn i get mine?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LG V10 4GB RAM 64GB ROM for 40k / How To Move Money From Paypal Or Alertpay, Etc Directly Into A Nigerian Bank Acc / Price For Home / Commercial Solar Power System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.