Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! (26804 Views)

Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Unsold Cars For Sale By Auction Export! / Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
We are proud to introduce the one of a kind real time live auction bidding system on AuctionExport.

Now, you can participate in the live auctions right form our website, you are now able to place LIVE REAL TIME bids on the vehicles from your computer, hassle free!

To try it out, please click on the "LIVE AUCTION real time bidding" on our main page. Good luck!

Follow the link for more details:

http://www.auctionexport.com/news/

Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
If you are a car lover, you can just export car from USA to Nigeria and Ghana to fulfill all your road dreams.

It is often difficult to get models of premium cars in the limited number of local showrooms.

You might find that you have to pay additional taxes for your country making the car grossly overpriced.

Auction Export.com has a streamlined auction procedure that allows you to import car to Nigeria and Ghana without the hassle of complex paperwork and long deliveries.

You can look at the search feature to select the car and model of your choice from a well stocked inventory.

Once you have chosen your car, you need to register yourself at the site and make an auction bid. You can bid for used cars Nigeria or new models. If your purchase and payment is approved, your ownership of the car is guaranteed.

Also, Auction Export offer financing service to Nigeria and Ghana:

- The current financing rate is 2% per month from the date of the purchase for a 2 months’ timeframe.

- The admin fee is USD $ 100 for every 30 days that the purchase is financed. An admin fee is charges on each separate financed purchase. The admin fee is not refundable.

- Maximum financing term – 60 days which is two 30 days terms.

- Minimum security deposit is 33% from the total invoice price of the vehicle.

- Obligatory ocean shipping insurance cost is 1.5% of the total cost of the vehicle and all commissions and fees.

- Customer agrees to pay for the balance of the financed vehicle by the end of the 60 day financing term.

- If a customer refuses to pay for the remaining balance of the purchase at the end of the 60 days financing term, Auction export has a right to resell the car and charge the customer his 33% deposit as a penalty.

- Balance payment must be done after 2 months period or at the time of arrival of the car, whichever comes first. All financing charges and admin fees are non-refundable.

- Auction export has the right to refuse financing for any reason.

Good Luck for all of You cheesy cheesy
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
We are having a Toyota Sale Day on Friday, August 31St at 2PM Eastern Time.
Toyota will put a lot of their vehicles up for bidding at wholesale prices,
this does not happen often so don't miss your chance!
You can see the list of cars here:

http://www.auctionexport.com/auction/AllLanes.aspx

by clicking on "TD5" run.

Good luck!
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
Guys, you can check the Bidding in real time, simply click on this link.
http://www.auctionexport.com/auction/LiveSale.aspx?laneID=13

You don't have to be a registered member with us.
Thank you.

Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by redcliff: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
hello, please can you throw more light to how this bidding thing works. i just opened an account on there and i was trying to place a bid for a car and i was asked to pay some money into my account or so.. i really dont understand..i would like you explained better. here is my email redcliff016 at yahoo.ca
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
redcliff: hello, please can you throw more light to how this bidding thing works. i just opened an account on there and i was trying to place a bid for a car and i was asked to pay some money into my account or so.. i really dont understand..i would like you explained better. here is my email redcliff016 at yahoo.ca

Hello Sir,

In order to participate in the live bidding you need to have deposit on your account. Please refer to "How to buy" page for more information.

Sir, you will be contacted by one of Auction Export representative shortly.

Thank you!
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
[center]Don't you want great car by fair price?
Don't you want to win such car quickly?

It's your day today!
Incredible option you can try is Go Live!
You don't need to wait until car will go for major auction, or as soon as seller will approve you price.
Just win excellent car in real time and enjoy it every following day.[center]
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
[center]
Export1: Don't you want great car by fair price?

It's your day today!
You don't need to wait until car will go for major auction, or as soon as seller will approve you price.
Just win excellent car in real time and enjoy it every following day.
[/center]
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by IykeD(m): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
When will you be having something similar for Honda products, I mean Honda day?
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
IykeD: When will you be having something similar for Honda products, I mean Honda day?
We have a lot of different Honda. And you can use Go live, to buy the best Honda for yourself. Just check our website, and take participate in live bidding.
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
If you are a car lover, you can just export car from USA to Nigeria and Ghana to fulfill all your road dreams.
Go Live cars from the most reliable and proven sellers and auctions.
To try it out, please click on the "LIVE AUCTION real time bidding" on our main page.
The best solutions comes quick!
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2012
Go live!!!!

Don't you want great car by fair price?
It's your day today!

Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2012
It's your day today!
All you need is to
1. Have deposit.
2. Check our Go live Inventory.
3. Find a car that matched all your requirements.
And win it within 1 minute time!
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2012
It's your day today!

Thank you.
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
Incredible option you can try is[b] Go Live![/b]

It's your day today!

Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by wellheads(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
Export1:

Hello Sir,

In order to participate in the live bidding you need to have deposit on your account. Please refer to "How to buy" page for more information.

Sir, you will be contacted by one of Auction Export representative shortly.

Thank you!

I still don't understand this. Am I to furnish you with my card details and have my account funded or am to open a new account with auctionexport.com and send money to them b4 I can be for a vehicle? Pls give detailed insight into the modus operandi of the process. kamkaymus at yahoo dot com
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
wellheads:

I still don't understand this. Am I to furnish you with my card details and have my account funded or am to open a new account with auctionexport.com and send money to them b4 I can be for a vehicle? Pls give detailed insight into the modus operandi of the process. kamkaymus at yahoo dot com

Sir, I send you e-mail, so you can reply me by e-mail.
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
wellheads:

Sir, can you provide me with real e-mail box. Because this one- kamkaymus@yahoo.com doesn't work.
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by wellheads(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
Am sorry. Kamkaymus@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
wellheads: Am sorry. Kamkaymus@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you . I already sent you e-mail .
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2012
Auction Export value your time!
New option is opened only for you once you have deposit.
We introduce for your attention -Go Live.
You have the chance to win a car within 1 minute time, without Pre bidding round.
We make your life easier.
For the detailed information please visit our Go life link.

Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2012

It's your day today!

Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
It's your day today!

Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2012

It's your day today!

Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by rivieranights: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hello sir,complements of the season.I'm aware this is not the thread for it,but I need you to urgently check some VIN numbers for me that I intend to get this week.I droped them on your VIN thread,but you have not responded.
1HGCM568X7A024808
1HGCM56847A115475
1HGCM56767A807423.thanx
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
riviera_nights: Hello sir,complements of the season.I'm aware this is not the thread for it,but I need you to urgently check some VIN numbers for me that I intend to get this week.I droped them on your VIN thread,but you have not responded.
1HGCM568X7A024808
1HGCM56847A115475
1HGCM56767A807423.thanx

Dear Riviera, there was some problems with auto checks, however we solved that problem, so if you placed vin numbers in our VIN thread, you can find them over there.
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2012

It's your day today!

Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
It's your day today!

Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
Go live!!!!

It's your day today!
Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
You have the chance to win a car within 1 minute time, without Pre bidding round.

Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2012

Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by Export1: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
Go live - it's your day today!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

2007 Lexus Rx 350 **Pre-Ordered By Babyboom From Fhemmmy**NIJA PIXX-ARRIVED / Available In Abuja | 2004 Honda Accord EX V6 | Tokunbo / CLEAN USED 2012 TUNDRA 10.5M LAST!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.