Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad (6839 Views)

Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist / NBC Bans Kako Bi Chicken, Lowkey By Flowsick, Oliver Twist And Others / Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by Rhino5dm: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eABoiKkGMlM

His Oliver Twist single was recently featured in the new ad for the ‘Mr Moon’ campaign of the popular rum drink, Malibu Black. The track was featured based on its growing acceptance within the UK community and its theme
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by omar22(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
wow
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by omar22(m): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2012
Wow
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by SisiKill1: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
Ghen Ghen! cool cool
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by free2ryhme: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
dont be fooled .. Dis is illuminati tins... Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, and the likes overnight they will make you a star They control the industry
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by ebamma(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
dbanj fi'le,no mata how many paid mouths try to destroy you,the shall not suceed in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by Afam4eva(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
I hope they paid D'Banj and Don Jazzy for it.

1 Like

Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by Afam4eva(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme: dont be fooled .. Dis is illuminati tins... Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, and the likes overnight they will make you a star They control the industry
Guy keep quiet osiso...enough with this obsession with illuminati. na wetin sef.
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by ebamma(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme: dont be fooled .. Dis is illuminati tins... Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, and the likes overnight they will make you a star They control the industry
will you shut up
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by sylve11: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
Not bad! cool
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by Nwoka(m): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
He will sha not win grammy!! (˘̯˘ )
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by alaoeri: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
Another achievement for the kokomaster, wishing u more success ahead. cool
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
This song is really a success. Thumbs up to Don Jazzy, D'banj & everyone that cooked it.

1 Like

Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by Rhino5dm: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
May nuclear warhead launch from Russian sub-M locate your house.

Nwoka: He will sha not win grammy!! (˘̯˘ )

1 Like

Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by Santino1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
The track is no doubt a success. I was surprised to hear it on SR1 (Swiss national radio- equivalent of Radio Nigeria) and my colleagues confirming it's been airing for weeks now, considering Switzerland is not even an English speaking nation.

Kudos to D'banj and Don Jazzy.

1 Like

Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by slam7000(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
Apart of tongolo,theres no other song of dbanj that has really impressed me to spend my money on,but cmon this guy deserves a lot of praise for his hardwork and never say die attitude,saw this white chic cruising and blasting oliver twist around guildford during the bank holiday on monday and i was sooo impressed.that song is a huge success.kudos to Dbanj.
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by cyril83(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
afam4eva: I hope they paid D'Banj and Don Jazzy for it.
don j is outta d game
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by ajf(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
May nuclear warhead launch from Russian sub-M locate your house.

Haha!!! Kilode??!!
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by Afam4eva(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
cyril83: don j is outta d game
I just listened to the song yesterday and it doesn't seem like his beats have left the music #justsaying

2 Likes

Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by dont8(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
Kudos to him once again, enough of bad publicity for our dear nation.
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by Ijebulogic(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2012

Please can we get them to come and initiate our Ministers and Governors? Or is their overnight success power only for musicians? grin
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by dayokanu(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
Skibanjjjj

Kudos
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by kobikwelu(m): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
even in the Olympics, snippets of his song were played in all Basketball games....

#Bigsteps
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by nero69: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
That track is gonna be an evergreen for sure. I live in Hong Kong and was watching fashion TV last two days.....then came D'banj's oliver twist music used for Ferragamo's models parade. I feel very proud to be a Nigerian. Keep it going Dapo.

2 Likes

Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by sleekydot: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
Awesome
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by alajor(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
I live in south africa and I can tell u dat oliver twist is d hit song here. U just feel proud of being a 9ja when u c them dance to dat song. They love "fall in love" too
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by dabigwalls: 5:44am On Aug 30, 2012
The success story is fuller and will be better appreciated when Don Jazzy and Dbanj re-unite.
@Illuminati - We hand over NEPA to you. Pls use them. Lol
Re: Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad by haykay1982: 6:47am On Aug 30, 2012
I dnt know why pple d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ run their mouth anyhow, illuminati or no illuminati, wetin be U̶̲̥̅̊я own

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weird MC Ft. Mo’cheddah, Sasha - Sewere / Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia / Afro Music Channel (dstv 326) Goes Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.