Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Have A Business Idea And Resources But Need Some Advise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have A Business Idea And Resources But Need Some Advise (1237 Views)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / I Want To Start A Printing Press But Need A Little Help Here. / Learn How To Leverage Other People's Money,ideas And Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have A Business Idea And Resources But Need Some Advise by jandor(f): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2008
i have a business idea of opening a medium scale supermarket in nigeria and resources to go about it but i need some more advise
Re: Have A Business Idea And Resources But Need Some Advise by eolutosin(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2008
Hi,
The first thing I would suggest you consider is LOCATION. When it comes to supermarket business, you need to be feasible. People need to know that you are within reach and that you offer quality product. Another thing you will need to consider is what will differentiate you from other supermarkets. Why should I leave the current supermarket where I buy my things and come to yours? You need to answer this question and write that whatsoever that you pick.

Having sorted this out, you then need to consider how you will be getting your goods. Do a research on the major dealers available and work something with them. I am sure you would be able to get a good bargain if you negotiate well and your supermarket can drive volume sales.

All the best

(1) (Reply)

MTN Fraud Alert! / Get Any Kind Of Bible/Christian Book In Surulere. / Aluminium Coil Supplier to Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.