Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Nigeria's Philip Emeagwali Is Ranked Number Two With The Highest Iq. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigeria's Philip Emeagwali Is Ranked Number Two With The Highest Iq. (2617 Views)

Philip Emeagwali Through The Eyes Of The World / Nigeria's Philip Emeagwali Is Ranked Number Two With The Highest Iq. / Philip Emeagwali Never Lied His Way To Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Philip Emeagwali Is Ranked Number Two With The Highest Iq. by amiskurie(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2012
Whoa!
By now many of u guys will be interested in checking ur IQ's(intelligence quotient).I personally think myself as a great mind cos my thoughts are huge,that's y I'm afraid to think but still I can't help.I think I am multi-talented.
Then I was surprised when I discovered nigeria's emegwali is ranked number two with the the second highest score for IQ.emegwali is said to be one of the father of the internet,and also said to create the fastest calculating device capable of running answers in seconds.
IQ for lunatics said to score around 70.average human score around 92 to 95 to 99,and talented humans score like 125 to 130.most of professors,doctors,politicians and authors tested scores in the area of 140.I wonder naija's politicians scores will be sha. NOTE:these people below are the ones cleared of exaggerating their IQ's.

More Intelligent People

1. William James Sidis with an IQ ranging 200 to 300

2. Engineer Philip Emeagwali with an IQ of 190

3. World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov with an IQ of 190

4. Sir Isaac Newton with an IQ of 190

5. Francois-Marie Arouet (Voltaire) with an IQ 190

6. Ludwig Wittgenstein with an IQ 190

7. Leonardo da Vinci with an IQ of 180

8. Actor James Woods with an IQ of 180

9. Buonarroti Michelangelo with an IQ of 180

10. David Hume with an IQ 180

11. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with an IQ of 180

12. Blaise Pascal with an IQ of 171

13. Microsoft Founder Paul Allen with an IQ of 160

14. Martin Luther with an IQ of 170

15. Michael Faraday with an IQ of 170

16. Galileo Galilei with an IQ of 165

17. Albert Einstein with an IQ of 160

18. Charles Darwin with IQ of 150

19. George Washington with an IQ of 140

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Philip Emeagwali Is Ranked Number Two With The Highest Iq. by yamakuza: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
source?
Re: Nigeria's Philip Emeagwali Is Ranked Number Two With The Highest Iq. by amiskurie(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2012
Re: Nigeria's Philip Emeagwali Is Ranked Number Two With The Highest Iq. by ayox2003: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
amiskurie: Whoa!
By now many of u guys will be interested in checking ur IQ's(intelligence quotient).I personally think myself as a great mind cos my thoughts are huge,that's y I'm afraid to think but still I can't help.I think I am multi-talented.

Sorry for derailing the thread. Is this ^ an advert or promo? Your thoughts are huge that you're afraid to think? Your name is supposed to be number 1 on the list then. wink Just kidding.

At thread,

Philip is a genius. He is the father of the Internet.

Really, there is something about Nigerians doing very well in America. What could be responsible Mr OP? Use that great mind/multi-talented self of yours to find answers to my question. wink

Frawzey
Re: Nigeria's Philip Emeagwali Is Ranked Number Two With The Highest Iq. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
amiskurie: Whoa!
Then I was surprised when I discovered nigeria's emegwali is ranked number two with the the second highest score for IQ.emegwali is said to be one of the father of the internet,and also said to create the fastest calculating device capable of running answers in seconds.
IQ for lunatics said to score around 70.average human score around 92 to 95 to 99,and talented humans score like 125 to 130.most of professors,doctors,politicians and authors tested scores in the area of 140.I wonder naija's politicians scores will be sha. NOTE:these people below are the ones cleared of exaggerating their IQ's.

More Intelligent People

1. William James Sidis with an IQ ranging 200 to 300

2. Engineer Philip Emeagwali with an IQ of 190

3. World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov with an IQ of 190

4. Sir Isaac Newton with an IQ of 190

5. Francois-Marie Arouet (Voltaire) with an IQ 190

6. Ludwig Wittgenstein with an IQ 190

7. Leonardo da Vinci with an IQ of 180

8. Actor James Woods with an IQ of 180

9. Buonarroti Michelangelo with an IQ of 180

10. David Hume with an IQ 180

11. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with an IQ of 180

12. Blaise Pascal with an IQ of 171

13. Microsoft Founder Paul Allen with an IQ of 160

14. Martin Luther with an IQ of 170

15. Michael Faraday with an IQ of 170

16. Galileo Galilei with an IQ of 165

17. Albert Einstein with an IQ of 160

18. Charles Darwin with IQ of 150

19. George Washington with an IQ of 140

OP, try iqtest.com and 2 more other iq testing sites

calculate the average, thats your IQ.
Re: Nigeria's Philip Emeagwali Is Ranked Number Two With The Highest Iq. by amiskurie(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
ayox2003:

Sorry for derailing the thread. But is this ^ an advert or promo? Your name is supposed to be number 1 on the list then. wink Just kidding.

At thread,

Philip is a genius. CNN once named him Father of the internet.

Really, there is something with Nigerians excelling in America. What could it be Mr OP? Use that great mind/multi-talented self of yours ^ and give me answers.

Frawzey

It could be anything.I've never been there to live thru it personally,since ur claiming to be a headie y dnt u lecture us Mr frawzey..??

(1) (Reply)

25 Facts/ Thoughts About Ufos & Aliens / Scientists Quotes And God. / Smok X Cube Mini 75w TC Box Mod Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.