Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,462 members, 7,770,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:48 AM

The Vision Of A Man Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Vision Of A Man Of God (1102 Views)

A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / THE Vision...…(Sis.Toun Praise) / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Vision Of A Man Of God by God2man(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
Recently, A man of God had a vision where God told him that he is angry with Pastors, and God gave him the following reasons;

1. Pastors are preaching crossless gospel, the message that does not cost anybody anything, just come, the gospel that does not affect the way you dress,talk. Some are still masturbating and harbouring girlfriends. They are never serious with anything. If you take sacrifice from the Gospel, it becomes empty.

2. Pastors have produced christians who are not interested in going to heaven. There are churches that nobody talks about heaven, all you hear is, receive it, prophecy is taking place. John 14:2" In my Father's House are many mansions: if it were not so, i would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you"
Heaven is a prepare place for prepare people. The place is prepared but the people are not prepared.

3. Pastors are no longer preching messages that will transform life. They can never cry for their sins, the only time they cry is when there is no Money.

4. Pastors are producing christians who are not interested in winning souls. There is no more altar call Some churches.

I believed this vision, if you have any contrary opinion, share. What is the solution to this problem?

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: The Vision Of A Man Of God by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
Na wa o.. Even God don tire for the men of God? Abi Holy SPirit no dey do im work?

E be lyk to find solution go need dry fasting for 4 days.. Will get back to you..
Re: The Vision Of A Man Of God by MrAnony1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
God2man: Recently, A man of God had a vision where God told him that he is angry with Pastors, and God gave him the following reasons;

1. Pastors are preaching crossless gospel, the message that does not cost anybody anything, just come, the gospel that does not affect the way you dress,talk. Some are still masturbating and harbouring girlfriends. They are never serious with anything. If you take sacrifice from the Gospel, it becomes empty.

2. Pastors have produced christians who are not interested in going to heaven. There are churches that nobody talks about heaven, all you hear is, receive it, prophecy is taking place. John 14:2" In my Father's House are many mansions: if it were not so, i would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you"
Heaven is a prepare place for prepare people. The place is prepared but the people are not prepared.

3. Pastors are no longer preching messages that will transform life. They can never cry for their sins, the only time they cry is when there is no Money.

4. Pastors are producing christians who are not interested in winning souls. There is no more altar call Some churches.

I believed this vision, if you have any contrary opinion, share. What is the solution to this problem?

God bless you.
God2man.

Back to the Cross.
Re: The Vision Of A Man Of God by CrazyMan(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
God2man: Recently, A man of God had a vision where God told him that he is angry with Pastors, and God gave him the following reasons;

God bless you.
God2man.
We're in the last days...I guess its time we start expecting Christ's second coming.
Re: The Vision Of A Man Of God by Goshen360(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
For instance, go through the video on this thread, Here. You will weep for this generation if you have the heart of the Gospel. Some of the the people in that video are "supposedly" called Christians of one church or the other. When I watched that video, I shock my head.

God2man:

God bless you.
God2man.

Big question. Not every pastor are into pastoring for the heart of the shepherd to the sheep. Many are into it to drain the sheep to any length. It will be quite difficult to cure the disease of a house divided against itself because while some are building, some are tearing apart.

1 Like

Re: The Vision Of A Man Of God by CrazyMan(m): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
Goshen360: For instance, go through the video on this thread, Here. You will weep for this generation if you have the heart of the Gospel. Some of the the people in that video are "supposedly" called Christians of one church or the other. When I watched that video, I shock my head.

Big question. Not every pastor are into pastoring for the heart of the shepherd to the sheep. Many are into it to drain the sheep to any length. It will be quite difficult to cure the disease of a house divided against itself because while some are building, some are tearing apart.
You should no that in christianity, not all christians actually know the meaning of christianity. Its so sad to see that most atheists see christianity as a absurd religion because of the attroities associated with christians.

I would try to the best of my knowledge to clear the air once and for all, so permit me.

From my research, I've discovered that there are three kinds of christians. They include the christians on paper, the religious christians, and the born again christians.

Now allow me to explain them to you

1. The Christians on paper: These are the most dangerous kinds of christians. They only display their christian status on forms, during interviews and probably any where its required of them to do so.

This specie of christians are people like you and I, they have very little knowledge of the scriptures because they feel the bible and the things of God isn't relevant to them.

Most of them go on to becoming pastors no thanks to the high rate of unemployment in the country.

Now when a half baked christian, who is possibly. poverty stricken claims to have heard God's calling and starts a congregation...what positive impact can that church bring to the common man out there?

How many souls can that church possibly win for God?

Remember God said in his word that in John 15:6-7  If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

They annoying thing here is that when most of this so christians who end up as ministers, pastors, etc, begin to display the worldly traits in them such as love of money, love of alcohol, women, sex, and other works of the flesh, people atheist to be more specific...tag the whole Christianity as a clownish religion.

Sad isn't it

2. The Religious Christians: Majority of Christians fall into this category. They go to church 7 days a week 54 weeks a year. In fact the whole 365 days, they are in the church.

Most of them even pay their thite and donate freely to support the work of God.

Now the problem with this specie of christians is that most of them live in secrete sins. You hear cases where a committed brother in the usher impregnated a committed sister in the choir. They also drag the name of God down the mud.

A few of this specie end up as pastors...some eventually become more serious with God, while some end up in one scandal or the other.

3. The Born Again Christians: These are the true christians. The ones christ was speaking about in Matthew 13:23

But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown."

They are the ones that know what the christian race is all about.

They are the ones that know is christianity is mainly about sacrifice.

They are the ones that are willing to die for their faith.

Thet are the ones that are ready to empty their accounts just to ensure that the gospel is preached.

They are the true Christians.

So when next you see an atrocity committed by a supposedly child of God, you must no that such a person falls in either the first or the second group of christianity I mentioned above.

A true child of God would never use his father's house as an avenue for money making.

1 Like

Re: The Vision Of A Man Of God by Goshen360(m): 12:46am On Aug 30, 2012
^^^
Great response. God bless you.
Re: The Vision Of A Man Of God by CrazyMan(m): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2012
Thanks smiley
Re: The Vision Of A Man Of God by mkmyers45(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2012

God bless you.
God2man.

I am suprised God didnt mention anything about how the church has become a cash cow or will the OP be exposing his own nature?

undecided undecided
Re: The Vision Of A Man Of God by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
Goshen360: For instance, go through the video on this thread, Here. You will weep for this generation if you have the heart of the Gospel. Some of the the people in that video are "supposedly" called Christians of one church or the other. When I watched that video, I shock my head.

You will be surprised that many of those girls also go to church.

On a recent trip to Nigeria this year, I noticed how morally decadent the society had become both at all levels.

Truly sad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before And After / Prophet Muhammad In The Bible / 5 Reasons Why Many Christian Girls Remain Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.