Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Onabanjo&onabanjo &co ,ikorodu, Are Fraudster, Pls Beware Of Them - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Onabanjo&onabanjo &co ,ikorodu, Are Fraudster, Pls Beware Of Them (805 Views)

We Just Nailed An Abuja Land Fraudster! He Is Cooling Off In Police Cell! / Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! / I Am Going Back To Being A Moderator So You Won't Call Me A Fraudster Anymore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Onabanjo&onabanjo &co ,ikorodu, Are Fraudster, Pls Beware Of Them by abiolu: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
This people are theives, pls beware of them. I bought 2 plots of land in a so called goodwill estate in igbogbo in 2008. Till now I have not been able to do anything on the land. Its always one story or d other. Its Bisola,the lady that has been calling you in regards to her 2 plot of land in your estate. I am totally fed up of chasing up and I have ran out of patient.

This land was bought in May 2008, but its been one wahala after the other. First I paid for the survey, and was given a fake one, despite the fact that I mentioned it to you and you have promised heaven and heart that you will give me another one, till date nothing.

Whenever I called its been one excuse or the other. First it was the surveyor that duped you and you are trying to get him arrested, later, you said the site is messed up due to the rain, third, the owners of the land are fighting. In as much that its not in my character to be rude, I am totally fed up of all this silly excuses. I just want my money back.

The fact that your own land or ur sister's land is in the estate does not help me at all. I can't continue to put my life on hold because of all this flimsy excuses. Lands are suppose to be an investment and something one can sell on whenever someone wishes. But the reverse is the case.

Just an update------ today when I called this onabanjo man, the new excuse that the man gave is that the bridge leading to the land is collapsed. This man is nothing but a theif, give me my money all you will face the wrath of God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Apartments For Sale In Osborne Phase 2 In Ikoyi!!!!! / Need A Land @ Lekki ? Call 07038223500 / Newberry Estate Faqs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.