Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

My Account Has Been Hacked - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Account Has Been Hacked (712 Views)

GLO Website Has Been Hacked / Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account / Help! My Account Has Been Blocked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Account Has Been Hacked by acidtalk: 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
Seun, I just cant phantom what is presently happening but all i can say is whenever i login in, about 4 different usernames pop up as my username example of such username is young_dude (or so) and luimartin.

When i post, it dissappears.

Can you please explain what could be wrong because i am MORE THAN CONFUSED.
Re: My Account Has Been Hacked by babyacidtalk: 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
The usernames that pop up as my username are luimartins and yung-lurd.

I don't know why they keep attacking me on this forum.

Seun please do something As Soon As Possible because I don't feel safe no more.
Re: My Account Has Been Hacked by babyacidtalk: 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2012
Seun please don't just sit and look do something.

Is this people can succeed on this then their next move will be to bring down the whole nairaland website.
Re: My Account Has Been Hacked by semid4lyfe(m): 3:12am On Aug 30, 2012
Question. . . are u browsing with Etisalat?
Re: My Account Has Been Hacked by acidtalk: 6:34am On Aug 30, 2012
semid4lyfe: Question. . . are u browsing with Etisalat?

Sorry but what has browsing with a network has to do with hacking into my account?
Re: My Account Has Been Hacked by semid4lyfe(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2012
acidtalk:

Sorry but what has browsing with a network has to do with hacking into my account?

Cos no one hacked your account. Had the same problem yesterday afternoon around 1.30pm uptill this morning around 2.45am when I went to bed (in my own case, I must have been logged in with 7 different usernames) and I discovered the problem was peculiar to a particular network.

Perhaps Seun would comment on this thread and shed more light on the issue
Re: My Account Has Been Hacked by acidtalk: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2012
semid4lyfe:

Cos no one hacked your account. Had the same problem yesterday afternoon around 1.30pm uptill this morning around 2.45am when I went to bed (in my own case, I must have been logged in with 7 different usernames) and I discovered the problem was peculiar to a particular network.

Perhaps Seun would comment on this thread and shed more light on the issue[/i]

Thanks for the assistance.
But I don't even know or heard about luimartins and yung_lurd before so why should they have appeared as my username.

This Seun's silence on sensitive issue is really annoying and pathetic.

The dude need to go for business and customer service courses.
Re: My Account Has Been Hacked by bigx(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
acidtalk:

Thanks for the assistance.
But I don't even know or heard about luimartins and yung_lurd before so why should they have appeared as my username.

This Seun's silence on sensitive issue is really annoying and pathetic.

The dude need to go for business and customer service courses.

Same happened with me on my etisalat modem yesterday. Scary.
Re: My Account Has Been Hacked by acidtalk: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2012
bigx:

Same happened with me on my etisalat modem yesterday. Scary.

Is Seun and his moderators trying to tell us we don't deserve an explanation into this sensitive issue?

They will all start ranting nonsense on very trivial issues and keep mute on very important issues like this.
Re: My Account Has Been Hacked by yamakuza: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2012

(1)

Chinese / Putting A Stop To All Nonsense Thread Or Topic.nl New Team'mama Put' / Gambian President Has Suspended The 'planned' Executions Of Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.