Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Is School Worth It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is School Worth It (802 Views)

Establishing A Video Game Center-is It Worth It? / Is It Worth It To Invest On Video Game,viewing And Mini Bar Center Business. / I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It (2) (3) (4)

Is School Worth It by myviewr: 1:11am On Aug 30, 2012
i was reading this blog that said school is killing your creativity is it true make una tell me your school wen you go it kill your creativity - http://myviewr..co.uk/
Re: Is School Worth It by hottprince: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2012
myviewr: i was reading this blog that said school is killing your creativity is it true make una tell me your school wen you go it kill your creativity - http://myviewr..co.uk/
You are the owner of the blog u should b able to answer d question ursef.u forgt to use a diff username
Re: Is School Worth It by myviewr: 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
i just wanted to get other people views about it. I don't blog for money, as you can see there are no adverts on the blog. I am really asking a question which we all ignore today. Is your university education really worth it, if you were to use the money, you used to apply for university to start something and take a risk on an opportunity. lately it feels they are only teaching to get recognition from boards or awards . I am a student in sheffield university and simply don't know what it is like in nigeria, so thats why am on here asking the same question is the university education really worth it as it really does not guarantee you a job.
Re: Is School Worth It by Kemaona: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
It depends on u know as Education, what u expecting frow it and ur mindset of education. Think broader. Education doesnt neccessarily give u job but traditionaly designed to make u as a person. Hope am nt blunt on ds.
Re: Is School Worth It by myviewr: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
exactly the point i am trying to stress. it was designed to make u as a person. i did school in a nigerian secondary school and i can say, it was not the best experience, they have just made education only about studying, and left out other aspects e.g sports and even trying to teach a person what he or she should expect in life but all they really focus on was how well you did academically, they used only one way of teaching students and if you did not understand or no able to grasp what they were saying fast enough you were deemed dumb by both the teachers and students even parents. In schools you still see teachers trying to use force e.g flogging students to make them understand a particular subject or topic

Top 10 Innovative African Companies-forbes / Huggies Diapers From USA / I Need Info On Supply And Sale Of intimacy gadgets