Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals (2618 Views)

BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. / Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) / How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2012
I told you its only Igbos that do rituals in Nigeria. Moderator pls front page, we have to make Igbo people to be ashame of themselves and stop this evil only them are perpetrating in Nigeria angry angry angry. I Didn't know Otokotos is from Ogun state.
Pls Read the full story

I Wanted To Get Rich Quick —Man Caught With Human Skull

A man caught with a human skull along with a pastor in Ogun State, southwest Nigeria, has confessed that he needed it for ritual to get rich quick.

The man, [b]Matthew Akiode and Pastor Michael Oyewole, [/b]were arrested on Tuesday while exhuming a human skull at a cemetery at Sabo, Abeokuta.

After they were arrested, Akiode allegedly confessed he was pushed into the act by the harsh economic situation in the country.

He alleged that Oyewole was rendering spiritual help to him at his site and he (pastor) advised him to look for a human skull for quick riches.

But Oyewole denied his accomplice’s claim, saying he did not send Akiode to look for a human skull.
He said he is a true man of God who was healing people at Irewole C & S Church Car Wash area, Adatan, Abeokuta.

Meanwhile, the Ogun State police Command has promised to throughly investigate the incident.
Oyewole, 32, was arrested with Akiode at Sabo, a few kilometres to Ona Ara Mimo Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Olomore, Abeokuta, where the pastor claimed to be a clergy man.

Speaking newsmen yesterday morning, Ogun State Police Command spokesman, ASP Muyiwa Adejobi, said the police will investigate the matter thoroughly as more accomplices could be arrested.
“The two suspects arrested are still with us. Investigation is ongoing. We are not leaving any stone unturned as we believe that more people might be involved in the crime,” Adejobi explained.

Parading the suspects before journalists at the State Police command headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, yesterday, Ogun State Commissioner of Police, Ikemefuna Okoye assured that culprits involved in the crime will not go unpunished.

Okoye commended the people who informed the police about the suspects and advised other residents of Ogun who have useful information on criminals not to hesitate to report to the police.

Aishatua1 and OAM4J pls front page

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/08/wanted-to-get-rich-quick-man-caught.html
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2012
Igbo Yoruba people can do anything for money Imagin a Pastor shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Chanchit: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2012
So why are you crying...? Abi na igbo people catch them for us...? Afterall they wanted to use a human skull that can not cry, that won't leave anybody with fortitudes of bearing the pains of loosing loved ones.... Since last week, all the negative news we've been hearing are all coming from SE, then we did not see any of you guys to come shout "igbo kwenu" because u see one unsuccessful attempt frm a yoruba man, u start to hit keyboard... Front page ko, back page ni...
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2012
35 Yoruba views yet no comments, becos i fooled you bigoted Yorubas. Now it turn out to be A yoruba Pastor nobody wanna comment and the bigoted Moderator wont put it in Front page. You see why Nigeria is full of shiit and I don't like what ppl do to other tribes here fully knowing that ppl from every Tribe commit any crimes.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2012
Chanchit: So why are you crying...? Abi na igbo people catch them for us...? Afterall they wanted to use a human skull that can not cry, that won't leave anybody with fortitudes of bearing the pains of loosing loved ones.... Since last week, all the negative news we've been hearing are all coming from SE, then we did not see any of you guys to come shout "igbo kwenu" because u see one unsuccessful attempt frm a yoruba man, u start to hit keyboard... Front page ko, back page ni...
For sure you did not read the post, Ogun state Police commissioner's name is Ikemefuna Okoye

Now if this did not go to FP then be sure ppl will abandon NL, becos it will be obvious is SEUN and MUKINA are Agents to destroy IGBO ppl worldwide. And if you dont know, the last census in NL shows IGBO has the highest number of NL members.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Chanchit: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2012
Before u finish ur celebration, another news jst entered NL, ur brothers are at it again, in malaysia.... No tribe is 100% clean, they will definately have their bad eggs, SE own too much....

Ps: Mr Okoye is the police commissioner for Ogun state, and there is no place in the story that states that the culprits were caught by Mr Okoye, he only briefed news men on the issue..
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by dtemidare: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2012
CHESSBOARD: I told you its only Igbos that do rituals in Nigeria. Moderator pls front page, we have to make Igbo people to be ashame of themselves and stop this evil only them are perpetrating in Nigeria angry angry angry. I Didn't know Otokotos is from Ogun state.
Pls Read the full story

A man caught with a human skull along with a pastor in Ogun State, southwest Nigeria, has confessed that he needed it for ritual to get rich quick.

The man, [b]Matthew Akiode and Pastor Michael Oyewole, [/b]were arrested on Tuesday while exhuming a human skull at a cemetery at Sabo, Abeokuta.

After they were arrested, Akiode allegedly confessed he was pushed into the act by the harsh economic situation in the country.

He alleged that Oyewole was rendering spiritual help to him at his site and he (pastor) advised him to look for a human skull for quick riches.
But Oyewole denied his accomplice’s claim, saying he did not send Akiode to look for a human skull.
He said he is a true man of God who was healing people at Irewole C & S Church Car Wash area, Adatan, Abeokuta.

Meanwhile, the Ogun State police Command has promised to throughly investigate the incident.
Oyewole, 32, was arrested with Akiode at Sabo, a few kilometres to Ona Ara Mimo Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Olomore, Abeokuta, where the pastor claimed to be a clergy man.

Speaking newsmen yesterday morning, Ogun State Police Command spokesman, ASP Muyiwa Adejobi, said the police will investigate the matter thoroughly as more accomplices could be arrested.
“The two suspects arrested are still with us. Investigation is ongoing. We are not leaving any stone unturned as we believe that more people might be involved in the crime,” Adejobi explained.

Parading the suspects before journalists at the State Police command headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, yesterday, Ogun State Commissioner of Police, Ikemefuna Okoye assured that culprits involved in the crime will not go unpunished.

Okoye commended the people who informed the police about the suspects and advised other residents of Ogun who have useful information on criminals not to hesitate to report to the police.

Aishatua1 and OAM4J pls front page

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/08/wanted-to-get-rich-quick-man-caught.html

MUST ETHNIC ATTACHMENTS COME WITHN YOUR POSTS CAN'T YOU JUST BE A NIGERIAN FOR ONCE.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Chanchit: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2012
Mods, pls put this news on the front page for this OP, so he would be able to rest in peace.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2012
Chanchit: Mods, pls put this news on the front page for this OP, so he would be able to rest in peace.

Devil punish u there, You think I have not been reading ur posts. I dont post anyhow, and I make my OP just once evry 6 months and I dont need it to be in front page. I just want to correct some wrong impressions Nlers and Moderators are creating in this Useless-turned forum.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2012
Chanchit: Before u finish ur celebration, another news jst entered NL, ur brothers are at it again, in malaysia.... No tribe is 100% clean, they will definately have their bad eggs, SE own too much....

Ps: Mr Okoye is the police commissioner for Ogun state, and there is no place in the story that states that the culprits were caught by Mr Okoye, he only briefed news men on the issue..

Now i see how u reason, Who ever is the head is in-charge, it does not matter who obeys his instructions
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2012
CHESSBOARD: 35 Yoruba views yet no comments, becos i fooled you bigoted Yorubas. Now it turn out to be A yoruba Pastor nobody wanna comment and the bigoted Moderator wont put it in Front page. You see why Nigeria is full of shiit and I don't like what ppl do to other tribes here fully knowing that ppl from every Tribe commit any crimes.

^^^Not that i'm in support of digging up these kind of stories (as if the OPs' people are Saints), but i understand what you're highlighting here CHESSBOARD. Though if you're asking for this to move to the front page (with the same alacrity Igbo related negative stories do), then i'm afraid you're barking up the wrong tree.

I've always suspected that sad aishatu1 either is a moderator using another moniker, or has close links with a moderator.....what with the way a lot of his/her negative stories on Ndigbo (their raison d'etre for signing up in the first place) always seem to make it to the front page.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by oluwatonyi: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2012
CHESSBOARD: 35 Yoruba views yet no comments, becos i fooled you bigoted Yorubas. Now it turn out to be A yoruba Pastor nobody wanna comment and the bigoted Moderator wont put it in Front page. You see why Nigeria is full of shiit and I don't like what ppl do to other tribes here fully knowing that ppl from every Tribe commit any crimes.

seun you too dull like ur gej president, u no go block this mofo from this site abi. why should he insult us like this.
waitn...........
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Afam4eva(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Not that i'm in support of digging up these kind of stories (as if the OPs' people are Saints), but i understand what you're highlighting here CHESSBOARD. Though if you're asking for this to move to the front page (with the same alacrity Igbo related negative stories do), then i'm afraid you're barking up the wrong tree.

I've always suspected that sad aishatu1 either is a moderator using another moniker, or has close links with a moderator.....what with the way a lot of his/her negative stories on Ndigbo (their raison d'etre for signing up in the first place) always seem to make it to the front page.
Expect your post to be hidden for revealing the truth. I revealed the identity of that aishatu and my post was hidden as well. I expect this post to be hidden too because i quoted a revealing post.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by oluwatonyi: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Devil punish u there, You think I have not been reading ur posts. I dont post anyhow, and I make my OP just once evry 6 months and I dont need it to be in front page. I just want to correct some wrong impressions Nlers and Moderators are creating in this Useless-turned forum.

full like u, go create ur own useless turned forum
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2012
oluwatonyi:

seun you too dull like ur gej president, u no go block this mofo from this site abi. why should he insult us like this.
waitn...........

^^^Shut up bloody Arrow! Seun can block the mofo when he changes the name of the site to 'Odualand', so we now know where we all stand; for as long as it's 'NAIRALAND', all ethnic groups should be on a level playing field.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Olaolufred(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2012
A criminal is a Criminal, no matter which part of the world he is born.
Crimes is not peculiar to a tribe.
Though it may be more common within a tribe.
However, It must be condemned anywhere, anytime.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/suspected-ritualists-behead-16-yr-old-girl-in-anambra/
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2012
oluwatonyi:

waitn...........

That shows u are an ignoramus, Your Seun need us to make his money but i need him to filter bigots like you out of Nairaland unless he comes out and say this site is for only Yorubas. I know him not just in Nairaland and I know he is not like u brainless
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Dandas: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2012
When you talk of "Juju and ritual"tribe,we all know that its is Yorubas.So its not a subject of debate.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
Olaolufred: A criminal is a Criminal, no matter which part of the world he is born.
Crimes is not peculiar to a tribe.
Though it may be more common within a tribe.
However, It must be condemned anywhere, anytime.

This what I am preaching, like I said be, I work hard sincerely to get to where I am and I cant take rubbish from any body in Nl to come here stereotype me and my Tribe. I lived majority of my life in Yoruba land and I know every Yoruba man is not like oluwatoyi and Chanchit.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
Dandas: When you talk of "Juju and ritual"tribe,we all know that its is Yorubas.So its not a subject of debate.

But will it be right to come to NL and call all Yorubas JUJU priest, no cos its a wrong information and bad News spray like wild fire.... And even across Nigerian shore
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
afam4eva:
Expect your post to be hidden for revealing the truth. I revealed the identity of that aishatu and my post was hidden as well. I expect this post to be hidden too because i quoted a revealing post.

for real shocked
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by oyanow2: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
[size=20pt]That aishatu na seun abi una no know ? Nairaland OFEMMANULAND na very funny website.[/size]
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by agent22: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
this news that was in the front page of several newspapers cant even mk it to the front page here. Pathetic
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by AzaMontana(f): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
y must it be about tribes? it's individuals at the end of the day. Shame on those 2 and they will burn in hell
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by achi4u(m): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
Thats a yoruba antics for you!

I think nigeria will start dividing on NL
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
And when will evrybody grow up and stop this YORUBA VS IGBO tribal e-war of a thing...y'all look foolish and gullible whenever you bring up this 'NA YOU BAD PASS' thingy.

truth is you can channel the time-wasted on your keyboard spewing trash- on productive stuffz.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by ektbear: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
Unfortunate.

However, better to be exhuming corpses than to be creating new ones, as these folks did:

AWKA — A 16 year-old Miss Nwanneka Odah was, yesterday,
beheaded by a three -man gang suspected to be ritual killers at
Nawfia in Njikoka Local Government Area of Anambra State. This came as the Awka branch manager of a new generation bank, (name withheld), Mr. Tochukwu Nnadi, was yesterday kidnapped about 7.30am on his way to the office.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/suspected-ritualists-behead-16-yr-old-girl-in-anambra/
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by blacksta(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
yORuba v Igbo - U people no get shame
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by geeez: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
While this is bizarre but I think he's more humane to have used an already dead person than taking a life like it happened in Anambra

Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Skywalker5(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
moderator. Please help the poster put it on front page before he commits suicide oooo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by Skywalker5(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
CHESSBOARD:
For sure you did not read the post, Ogun state Police commissioner's name is Ikemefuna Okoye

Now if this did not go to FP then be sure ppl will abandon NL, becos it will be obvious is SEUN and MUKINA are Agents to destroy IGBO ppl worldwide. And if you dont know, the last census in NL shows IGBO has the highest number of NL members.

so you guys do census on nairaland?
Re: Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals by achi4u(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
Sky-walker:

so you guys do census on nairaland?
na today!

we remain the largest number on this forum.fact!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Of One Commits Suicide Over Breakup With Boyfriend. PHOTOS & VIDEO / FBI Releases More Evidence Against Onye Ori Abba Kyari. / How I Lost Dollars And The lingering Menace Of Fraud In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.