Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Davido Was Denied Entry Into Uk At Heathrow Airport. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Was Denied Entry Into Uk At Heathrow Airport. (2123 Views)

BUSTED!! See The Young Lady Davido Was Caught "Doing Things" With Yesterday / Cant Just Believe Davido Was A Dumb Student While In School. / Davido Was Not Arrested In Hungary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Was Denied Entry Into Uk At Heathrow Airport. by muumuu(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2012
Davido was sent back to nigeria at heathrow after he was questioned about his purpose of visiting the uk and he couldn't defend his visit,lieing and trying to be smart.the ema dami duro crooner was suppose to be at hmv appollo for d dbanj show,buh culdnt be at the show cus he was sent back to nigeria that same day.I will hush here cus I dnt wanna say too much
Re: Davido Was Denied Entry Into Uk At Heathrow Airport. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
well i can fully understand the immigration people (if this is really what happened)............. US/Nigerian citizen applies for a working visa to perform in the UK. the visa isnt issued but that said person STILL travels to the UK. hhmmmmmmmm dodgy to say the least! i guess he just wanted to be part of the audience and let them know why he couldnt perform, lol!
Re: Davido Was Denied Entry Into Uk At Heathrow Airport. by muumuu(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
Liedd dah he came for a Charity show atfer some blabbering,buh all dis home office guys don knw all dis naija artiste scopes.samklef was deported d same way as davido for d same reason

(1) (Reply)

Picture : Check Out Halle Berry’s Banging Body At 46! / Mohits Destroyed My Wedding Plan – D'banj / Photos: Eniola Badmus, Cynthia Morgan, Ebube Nwagbo At Rhythm Unplugged Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.