Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? (1113 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2012
I would choose turning back time. Mostly to correct any mistakes I made before.
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by belemzy: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2012
Disappear and re appear. infact i go dey disappear enter ASO ROCK, dey give all those our bad politicans dirty slaps and punches, as dem dey share our money grin.
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by somalia5: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
the ability to look at a woman and make her wet. just by looking at her. cool

but this already happens to some extent, cause am somali and i look good, so i would want to have the ability to fly.
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
^Ok.
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by somalia5: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
uhm...are you flirting with me?
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
Lol. No.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by somalia5: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
fellis: Lol. No.

ok. cause am not into black women.
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2012
somalia5:

ok. cause am not into black women.

Why? Are you racist?
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by somalia5: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
fellis:

Why? Are you racist?

No, i wouldnt date or marry any other people. I prefer to stick with my own. We got the best looking women.
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
somalia5:
No, i wouldnt date or marry any other people. I prefer to stick with my own. We got the best looking women.

If you say so. But I beg to differ....
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by somalia5: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
fellis:

If you say so. But I beg to differ....
[quote author=fellis]

well when i see blacks wearing weaves, have surgery to look like what a typical somali looks, i see that as conforming to our standard of beauty. Why get the fake imitator when you can get the original.
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
The power to start over my life (starting with better parents) or just nt be born at all!
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2012
The power to start over my life (starting with better parents) or just nt be born at all!

Why don't you want to be born?

Are you unhappy with your life?
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
That's why its "IF u could"...I can't. This is the life I live.
Am I happy? I' just know I'm not sad.
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
Rawdeal: That's why its "IF u could"...I can't. This is the life I live.
Am I happy? I' just know I'm not sad.

wow.... that sounds so sad. I hope everything is okay with you.
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
To see into the future so i could avert evil frm my lyf and others
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
To see into the future so i could avert evil frm my lyf and others... To be a Seer!
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
^Or to be a prophetess with a big church so that you can prophesy for people and then they will pay you their tithes in return and then you will eventually buy a private jet.......... Just suggesting.
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by firestar(f): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
Just one? embarassed
Uhm...

That's hard!
It was so much easier as a child, but now.....
Now that I think about it, I'll like to have a vague power just to make people happy. Impartially. wink

There... I said it.

I think.... sad embarassed
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by tintingz(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
somalia5: the ability to look at a woman and make her wet. just by looking at her. cool

but this already happens to some extent, cause am somali and i look good, so i would want to have the ability to fly.
dude this yor ability get power o grin tongue
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by tintingz(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
I will love to shape-shift to anybody and to read others thought grin

Or telekinesis moving objects at a distance cool
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
fellis: ^Or to be a prophetess with a big church so that you can prophesy for people and then they will pay you their tithes in return and then you will eventually buy a private jet.......... Just suggesting.
Lol... ur not serious
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by Redmosquito(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
OMNISCIENCE
I GO BAD GAN

1 Like

Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by Babamide(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2012
Magneto! To be able to control metal.
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by Parnassuss(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
The power to resurrect the dead and totally contro them to do my bidding. All y'all with super powers would die quickly and become my puppets. undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by Jayboy124: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
Being superman, of course that'll mean I can fly to anywhere in the world.
Re: If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? by firestar(f): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
Parnassuss: The power to resurrect the dead and totally contro them to do my bidding. All y'all with super powers would die quickly and become my puppets. undecided undecided undecided

Copyright.Impure World Resurrection... grin

I'll just seal you, Shikena!

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Fela Durotoye, Get Inspired! / Help With Downloading Sites / Kenny Blaq: Nigeria's Best Stand-up Comedian (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.