Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? (26026 Views)

What Clothes Do You HATE Seeing People Wear? / Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Brisingr(m): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2012
push up bras are very misleading
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by calabaman(m): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2012
when fat a.5.5ed women wear jeans meant for a lepa woman!
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by countsparrow: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2012
[quote grin author=Rolly83]

My guy i like this point above,I just can't understand it when a woman wears those at 1PM in the afternoon(WTF)[/quote].
She neva bath be d meaning, if ur galfriend dos dis, run for ur life, she is d dirty type... U will be surprised one day u get to work, u open ur briefcase to get a document, ALAS!!! U find a rolled up catapult pant in der...
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by yankidelta(m): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2012
sweetcocoa: Everything una must hate,
anyways that one concern una,
i don't see how having more than one percings on the ear makes one a prost*itute.

That 'more than one ear piercing' just gives a wrong impression and portrays the girl/woman as a sex-driven type.

Just an impression,not necessarily so in reality but true atimes.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 02, 2012
larpah: I hate ileke idi...waist beads. Common, get it off yuh! Whoz gon' see it?
I heard girls wear it to expand their hips! Arrant nonsense!
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by realsammie(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2012
berem: I heard girls wear it to expand their hips! Arrant nonsense!
me like ileke idi wella. because it turns me on whenever i see it on my babe. Not only that i love theway it moves up and down during action grin
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by sd6: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2012
naturalwaves: Girls with more than one type of earrings which means they av their ears pieced in two or more places.Gurls that exhibit those multiple piercings are most times usually promiscuous and those that are not,av very rough pasts.#Another sign to watch out for guys before U deep ur hands in fire#.Very rare and strange to find a good girl with such type of piercings.

Bro, u're very correct! That, I can attest to.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Ayoobscom(m): 7:23am On Sep 02, 2012
Stop saying 'I hate ladies on dash dash dash..
Say I hate dash dash dash on ladies

and stop sounding like booting brains

If you hate the lady in red sandal in the morning
What if she puts on black shoe in the afternoon that happens to be your preference on her

Would you still hate the lady..? subject and component simple.

Oya make una continue joooor

1 Like

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by CzarChris(m): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2012
I totally, absolutely, incontroverably abhor leggings on ladies especially when they wear it with short blouse and their ikebe just dey shoot catapult everywhere. I honestly don't get what they have in mind when they leave their houses dressed like that. Truth be told dress like a slut, brodas will treat you like one, have some dignity, ladies have some dignity. I totally forget anklets, those make me puke and tight bras, that pushes up the boobs, give does mammaries a breather
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by ikekings(m): 7:29am On Sep 02, 2012
fellis:
Lmao @ azonto slippers.
Dats wot you girls call it ryt?
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Kaylee1: 7:29am On Sep 02, 2012
sweetcocoa: Everything una must hate,
anyways that one concern una,
i don't see how having more than one percings on the ear makes one a prost*itute.
. Please darling moi, help me tell them. undecided undecided
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 02, 2012
I hate no accessory on ladies yet. I love ladies and I love them in all their trials and errors.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2012
Guyz, una no dey go church?? Abeg, leave babes and deir wahalas alone. Come to tink of it, all dis jewellry & fashions by ladies are simply to impress a man, to look more attractive for him. *pls show some appreciation*
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2012
I can't stand it when I see really dark skinned ladies sporting 22" blond colored weaves
Long artificial fingernails
Some peeps here hav called d monstrosity "azonto slippers"! I hate them!!!
Tight clothing dat shows all ur love handles -abeg d price of ardyss has dropped, invest in one!
Ladies dat feel a stick of cigarette is an accessory- still can't wrap my head around dat one
And lastly, too much makeup
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by tochilastborn(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2012
i hate ladies dat tie wrapper(it makes me wanna vomit).i hate ladies dat av lose ynash(wen they ar walkin it we b slapping against each other).i hate it wen ladies wear pant n i will b seeing d outline of their panties(it is awkward).and i hate all their artificiality(lipsticks,eyelashes,big handbags,highheels,etc)
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Amecharaovoko(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2012
Things like dis dey spoil my fasting

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Amecharaovoko(m): 7:52am On Sep 02, 2012
. . . wetin happen sef ?

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by onyxo76(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2012
i dislike tongue percing and pant lines showing... hihgly irritating!!
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 02, 2012
Amechara_ovoko: Things like dis dey spoil my fasting
woo.!! *my eyes poping out frm d socket* pls, can a lady actually dress like dis to go out in dis country?? Abeg, wetin be deir aim?? Wit this pics, I tink i can proudly beat my chest to be 40% good girl, because, i neva reach dis level.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by meekas(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2012
Eye lashes extension.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by boles80sg(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2012
Hate ladies with ankle chain and all these fake yansh
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by slimyem: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2012
hornipipe: I don't like those bras that have something like rope that is tied to the neck .. Someone help me out tongue its annoying
those are not bra but bikini tops..
Where/how do you see them on ladies btw?
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by slimyem: 8:16am On Sep 02, 2012
Billyonaire: I hate no accessory on ladies yet. I love ladies and I love them in all their trials and errors.
na you biko jor!!cheesy
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2012
kunletiwoo: Give reason(s) why you hate this?
to me it makes dem look like adolescents and young teenagers
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 02, 2012
slimyem: those are not bra but bikini tops..
in d beach and resort centres of course.lol
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by meetAnya(m): 8:38am On Sep 02, 2012
yuncka: SANITARY PAD!
dirty girls
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2012
boles80sg: Hate ladies with ankle chain and all these fake yansh
lollllz how do u know dey av fake ass,do u raise their skirts up and peep into their *to know weda its fake or original.lol
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2012
slimyem: those are not bra but bikini tops..
i know bikinis but i am not talking about bikinis
And i see em hanging on the neck of ladies that use em
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2012
meekas: Eye lashes extension.
omg,i love it.infact dats my signature,most people dat know me always sees me on it,but its not d long ones dat makes ladies look like barbie doll o,its d short and full ones or under short
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by slimyem: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2012
hornipipe: i know bikinis but i am not talking about bikinis
And i see em hanging on the neck of ladies that use em
those are mgbeke ladies nah...
Bikini tops are not supposed to be worn under regular dresses.
kulyie: in d beach and resort centres of course.lol
are you saying you don't like seein bikini tops on ladies at the beach?
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2012
I hate it women fix long eye lashes and now wear blue green,grey contact lenses and stil use black eye shadow with red big blush on d cheeks.i saw d make up on d lady in a wedding,it looked so heidious.smh,infact i dont know wot adjective i could qualify dat kind of look,to now worsen d case she now used purple lipstick and one red and black wig.smh.d make up na die dat day
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Leboska(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2012
I hate ladies with make ups or fake things on them. I love ladies who natural.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“Describe Your Own Personal Style” / Miss Kenya, Messry Lung'atso Emerges The Beauty Of Africa International 2022* / Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.