Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Classico:ronaldo's Backheel And Goal Vs Messi's Curling Freekick - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Classico:ronaldo's Backheel And Goal Vs Messi's Curling Freekick (1105 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! / My Friend And I Were Heated On An Argument On Who's The Best Freekick Taker In The World And I Think / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classico:ronaldo's Backheel And Goal Vs Messi's Curling Freekick by jayjay4u: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
Yesterday there where moments ☀̤̣̈̇f brilliance in the el-classico encounter between barca and Madrid from ronaldo's backheel control and then goal to messi's curling freekick. Which ☀̤̣̈̇f these two moments do γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ think was better?
Re: Classico:ronaldo's Backheel And Goal Vs Messi's Curling Freekick by naturalwaves: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
I watched d highlight of that match and I will pick Ronaldo's backheel,vision on d ball(he had his eyes on d ball wen it went up),superb ball control which brought d ball to a dead stop before shooting right there on d spot without moving.Messi's goal was very good too as it went behind d wall and curved into d net beating one of d best goal keepers in d world. With respect to technique,it was a 50/50. With respect to time,C Ronaldo had a shorter time to perform his brilliance(he scores higher there).With respect to motion,Ronaldo was on d move and faced a greater threat from oncoming defenders right behind him.The part that got me laughing was when Pique was searching for d ball after d backheel. In all,I give it to C. Ronaldo.That goal needs to be put in d museum if it were possible.Maybe a virtual museum would do.lolz.

1 Like

Re: Classico:ronaldo's Backheel And Goal Vs Messi's Curling Freekick by ddippset(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
naturalwaves: I watched d highlight of that match and I will pick Ronaldo's backheel,vision on d ball(he had his eyes on d ball wen it went up),superb ball control which brought d ball to a dead stop before shooting right there on d spot without moving.Messi's goal was very good too as it went behind d wall and curved into d net beating one of d best goal keepers in d world. With respect to technique,it was a 50/50. With respect to time,C Ronaldo had a shorter time to perform his brilliance(he scores higher there).With respect to motion,Ronaldo was on d move and faced a greater threat from oncoming defenders right behind him.The part that got me laughing was when Pique was searching for d ball after d backheel. In all,I give it to C. Ronaldo.That goal needs to be put in d museum if it were possible.Maybe a virtual museum would do.lolz.
lol. how ridiculous can we be. messi's superb freekick was a 50 -50? are you kidding me or what? oh! you didnt see that pique got to the ball first and that if he wasnt probably thinking about shakira he would have cleared the ball to the stands, just as a pepe would? na messi own you come see to be 50 -50. you're wrong brother.
Re: Classico:ronaldo's Backheel And Goal Vs Messi's Curling Freekick by montelik(m): 12:54am On Aug 31, 2012
ddippset: lol. how ridiculous can we be. messi's superb freekick was a 50 -50? are you kidding me or what? oh! you didnt see that pique got to the ball first and that if he wasnt probably thinking about shakira he would have cleared the ball to the stands, just as a pepe would? na messi own you come see to be 50 -50. you're wrong brother.

ROTFLMAO. grin

But you can't blame him

[img]http://thechive.files./2010/12/258pclk.gif?w=400[/img]

1 Like

Re: Classico:ronaldo's Backheel And Goal Vs Messi's Curling Freekick by ddippset(m): 7:14am On Aug 31, 2012
montelik:

ROTFLMAO. grin

But you can't blame him

[img]http://thechive.files./2010/12/258pclk.gif?w=400[/img]
hahahahaha. shakira baby. how i wish she knew how much pain she has cost to barca.
Re: Classico:ronaldo's Backheel And Goal Vs Messi's Curling Freekick by RuuDie(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2012
!
naturalwaves: I watched d highlight of that match and I will pick Ronaldo's backheel,vision on d ball(he had his eyes on d ball wen it went up),superb ball control which brought d ball to a dead stop before shooting right there on d spot without moving.

"brought the ball to a dead-stop". . .for real!!?

CR7's ball-control before he pulled the trigger was anything but classic; for a pro, almost atrocious - he didn't 'kill' that ball properly and almost lost it in that moment.
Watch Berbatov and you will better understand what "dead-sstop" ball-control is!
Re: Classico:ronaldo's Backheel And Goal Vs Messi's Curling Freekick by naturalwaves: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2012
ddippset: lol. how ridiculous can we be. messi's superb freekick was a 50 -50? are you kidding me or what? oh! you didnt see that pique got to the ball first and that if he wasnt probably thinking about shakira he would have cleared the ball to the stands, just as a pepe would? na messi own you come see to be 50 -50. you're wrong brother.

Don't get me wrong.D 50:50 I said was not comparing C Ronaldo's shot to Messi's freekick.I was comparing CR's overall technique in scoring that goal with Messi's single technique and d 50:50 means that it could go either way.It would be difficult for Pique to clear d ball based on d angle d ball was travelling.D bbest he could av done was to put Ronaldo in check and allow d ball to settle,before he could do that,d fast Ronaldo already sneeked a backheel.lmao.
Re: Classico:ronaldo's Backheel And Goal Vs Messi's Curling Freekick by naturalwaves: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2012
RuuDie: !

"brought the ball to a dead-stop". . .for real!!?

CR7's ball-control before he pulled the trigger was anything but classic; for a pro, almost atrocious - he didn't 'kill' that ball properly and almost lost it in that moment.
Watch Berbatov and you will better understand what "dead-sstop" ball-control is!

Yeah,Babatov controls d ball superbly only that he stays on a spot(around d 18 area)most times,waits for d ball to come,shields,controls and scores.Controlling d ball while in motion,facing threats from running defenders,trying to keep ur eyes on d ball,defenders and at d same time watching d position of d goalie is a difft ball game entirely and only players in d class of Messi and Ronaldo are capable of executing such herculean task perfectly(infact ,the commentator exxagerated it and said ,'only 2 of d best players in d world scores that kind of goal').I hope U realise also that,d time btw d backheel and d scoring of that goal took less than 10seconds.That's brilliant!....Okay,u guy's are yet to even ans d OP's question. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FT: Manchester United.3 Vs. AS Roma.2 ICC / Best Stadium / Chelsea Vs Inter Mouriho In Trouble Ufae Champion League Round Of 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.