Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

University Of Abuja Admission List: - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Admission List: (38608 Views)

2016/2017 University Of Abuja Admission Thread Guide / University Of Abuja Admission To Sandwich Degree Programmes For 2015/2016. / University Of Abuja Admission List Is Out.2009/2010. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by daluck50(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2008
HELLO FELLOW.

PLZ I MY NAME ISokoro udong ANYONE THAT SEE MY NAME ON THE LIST OR ON THE NET SHOULD NOT HESTITATE TO BANG ME ON FONE 09076547899,ib\
THANKSTO YOU ALL.
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by Esquare(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2008
Are you sure there is still second list? someone told me yesterday that the list is out and i check today and nothing like that,  pls if anyone get the real fact about the second list pls, alert me on 08032032595. thanks
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by yorks(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2008
i heard rumours that yhe second list is out, and i ain`t sure if it`s real or fake, so if anyone over there has seen his/hers kindly let others know,cuz i believe everybody is anxious to know wat`s going on both online and in the school.
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by yorks(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2008
i heard rumours that the second admission list is out,pls if anyone out there is sure about this let him or her notify the anxious and almost hypertensive Pstudents. i heard it`s in school ,i heard it`s on net which is true is it out cuz presently on the abuja web you can see CHECK ADMISSION STATUS which ain`t there before,n so plssssssssssssssss am imploring all uniabujite to feed us latest info abt the school.
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by yorks(m): 11:24am On Feb 22, 2008
pls i`ll like to know if another list will be coming out for sure cuz me and my pals are anxious,there rumours that there is not going to be a second list anymore
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by Esquare(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2008
Hello guys,

i personally sent someone to Abuja this morning to check what is going on in the school, i got a call from him now that ASUU strike halt the release of the second batch. join that, the second list is not just going to be wait and expect your name as many thought if probably its going to be release as many things are involved.

the school is empty as many administrative work were paralyze due to the strike action.

it was also rumoured in some quarters that some people who have relative in the admission office have scanned through the list and some found their names there and their using this strike period to finalize their prepation to resumes school. its not yet fact because it is still rumour. it was also rumoured that they may not release the second list. it is also rumour.

all what i can say to you all now is that, someone have being to the school for me today and the list is not yet out.

you need a long leg. in as much as you need a long to scale through, you can't rule out God's favour.

we pray for the list to be out as soon as the stike action pack off,

i wonder why every things have turned out to be levels in Nigeria admission processes. you can't 100% stand on your merit. its well.

pls, i want some one else again to do his/her own verification and update us as well.

you can alert on 08032032595 or 08036553652

bless you all
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by yorks(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2008
any news on unibuja plllllllssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i mean the admission list
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by 9star(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2008
yorks:

any news on unibuja plllllllssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i mean the admission list

Guy take it easy ok.
wat will b will b.
Desperation causes lots of havoc.
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by Region(m): 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2008
The issue is not just the second list, bt ur name being in the second list. Hope evry1 xpecting names in unibuja list are nt jst sitting at home doing dat? If not, mehn u go Old! I wud advice all those xpecting to travel down to Gwagwalada and tidy things up 4 demself! Don't just sit at home and expect! Or else you would be dissapointed! Unibuja na levels school (i.e "no me, i no u).
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by yorks(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2008
pls does anyone know if the second list is out in the sch.
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by yorks(m): 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2008
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooggggggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ogao oga.
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by vikkyjo: 6:50pm On Feb 29, 2008
pls does anyone knows the actual time the second list is going to be released?because we are tired of waiting.
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by oyewolejos(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2008
let me tell u they av done thier matric last wednesday.it will be difficult to see anyother list coming out.i scored 132 and my course is computer science i change institution to abuja. whether that is the reason i was denied.but my agent is assuring of admission before the end of this week.my no is 08083973968
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by patnweke: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2008
the merit list for 29008/2009 session is out.PLEASE WE NEED MORE INFORMATION .
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by Dclique(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2008
MAY GOD HELP US ALL embarassed embarassed embarassed
CAN ALL D SCIENCE STUDENTS IN DA HOUSE
IDENTIFY THEMSELVES PLS
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by emaculate: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2008
has direct entry admission list come out also? plSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i'm waiting for your response.
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by Dclique(m): 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2008
its out bt its nt on their site yet.
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by Dclique(m): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2008
its out bt its nt on their site yet.Wot of diploma forms?
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by liny: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2008
can u help me 2 check my name.any body.how soon will d thing be upload on their site. thanks .my name is olanrewaju sadiq
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by Dclique(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2008
A.s.a.p
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by Dclique(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2008
Whats the latest news on unibuja admission?? embarassed embarassed
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by Dclique(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2008
ANY INFO ABOUT UNIBUJA (PART TIME,REMEDIALS,OR DIPLOMA)FORMS SHOULD PLS
SHARE IT HERE A.S.A.P
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by Dclique(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2008
ANY INFO ABOUT UNIBUJA (PART TIME,REMEDIALS,OR DIPLOMA)FORMS SHOULD PLS
SHARE IT HERE A.S.A.P
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by Trevelyan(m): 1:46am On Nov 25, 2008
hello everyone,my name is jackson and i like to know where i can get university of abuja remedial/pre-degree form since i stay in lagos.i know it is on sale now.pls,any one with useful info can inbox me on indiana053@yahoo.com or send me a text on my mobile:08020634698,07038327684.thanx
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by Dclique(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2008
Trevelyan:

hello everyone,my name is jackson and i like to know where i can get university of abuja remedial/pre-degree form since i stay in lagos.i know it is on sale now.please,any one with useful info can inbox me on indiana053@yahoo.com or send me a text on my mobile:08020634698,07038327684.thanx
IS THE FORM OUT shocked shocked shocked
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by Awelika: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2010
when r dey gonna paste the admission list on internet. its not fair to cheat. pls someone let me know. 07094472016 kiss
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by Awelika: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2010
my name is MONYE BLESSING NGOZI, pls someone should check the list for me. my number is 07094472016, my email add is awelikasd10@yahoo.com or find me on face book. Monye Awelika. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE b4 i die
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by Awelika: 11:48am On Mar 15, 2010
my name is MONYE BLESSING NGOZI, pls someone should check the list for me. my number is 07094472016, my email add is awelikasd10@yahoo.com or find me on face book. Monye Awelika. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE b4 i die. i scored 72 in pume and 216 in jamb. my frnd scored 61 in pume and 203 in jamb n was admitted
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by Dclique(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2010
Your friends department was less competitive.
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by bigcil2(m): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
they said d list is going to come out at the dailies sun or guardian on monday but checkd today's own nofin was there i didnt check that of sun rily cos sun wasnt available so if you can come across sun newspapeper for 22nd of march 010 pls tell us if there's any info on it thanks. lipsrsealed
Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by Valdegr8: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2010
Please oh, Is University of Abuja last list for direct entry students going to be out. Or has it been out. Please inform me, Will there be a last list

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covenant University Suspends Students 3 Weeks To Exams / Flashback: Did You Read This Book While Growing Up? / White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.