Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available (1320 Views)

Volkswagen Sharan Direct From UK At Cheap Price 800k Only / Used Honda Uk. At Cheap Price 300000 / Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available by chuks64: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
Left hand driven cars are cheaper in the United Kingdom due to the fact that it is more difficult to drive.
Here's your chance to get cheaper left hand drive cars from the UK with just a little amount.
Delivery takes 3 weeks with easy clearance from wharf.
Contact Information
paulbradsley@gmail.com or send me your mail i can give my number.
Re: PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available by kemiadebisi(f): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
how would i know the one to choose from when there are no photos available. well i am interested... kemi.adebisi85@gmail.com
Re: PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available by beneff(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
pls sir,
can u get me a 99 or 2001 toyota camry and how much would it cost?
Thanx. banard2001@yahoo.com
Re: PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available by chuks64: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
beneff: pls sir,ure
can u get me a 99 or 2001 toyota camry and how much would it cost?
Thanx. banard2001@yahoo.com
this is a typical one on board right now. I have sent you a mail though with specifications and more pictures

Re: PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available by chuks64: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
kemi.adebisi:
how would i know the one to choose from when there are no photos available. well i am interested... kemi.adebisi85@gmail.com
. Thank you for mail sir but you can tell me the particular brand you want so i can check for and give you an immediate reply on the available ones.
Re: PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available by spiaggia: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
Please can I see some pictures. It will be appreciated so I see what's on offer
Re: PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
I need a toyota sienna 2000. Let me know the prices of LE and XLE. Send reply to my email
ekenetagbo@yahoo.com
Re: PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available by herdayniyi(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
I need Toyota Picnic 2001 model and the price
adeniyiokunariwo2007@yahoo.com
Re: PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available by chuks64: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
spiaggia: Please can I see some pictures. It will be appreciated so I see what's on offer
please it will be appreciated if you can give me a range of the car models you are interested in but check these ones.
Nissan Maxima 2003 model for #730,000
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Super Black
Interior Color: Black
Engine: 6 Cyl
Transmission: Automatic 4 doors and
Toyota Avalon
Avalon 2000 model
Price: #810,000
Mileage: 155,663 miles
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Pearl White
Interior Color: Tan
Engine: 6 Cyl
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: FWD
Doors: 4
Wheelbase: N/A

Re: PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available by chuks64: 12:04am On Aug 31, 2012
chiebube: I need a toyota sienna 2000. Let me know the prices of LE and XLE. Send reply to my email
ekenetagbo@yahoo.com
I have sent you mail already with your request
Re: PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available by chuks64: 12:27am On Aug 31, 2012
herdayniyi: I need Toyota Picnic 2001 model and the price
adeniyiokunariwo2007@yahoo.com
sent you mail already
Re: PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available by omasogood(m): 1:19am On Aug 31, 2012
BUYERS BEWARE!!! THIS IS A SCAM!!! DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO SELLER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!!! HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY LEFT HAND DRIVE CARS IN THE UK!!! THE EVIDENCE IS IN THE pICTURES.THOSE ARE CARS IN A USA DEALERSHIp!!!

SELLER,DON'T TRY TO DENY & ACCUSE ME OF Spoiling BUSINESS FOR YOU,THE EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU IS OVERWHELMING!!!
Why are your cars ridiculously low priced way above market value?why is your email name an english name when your nairaland username shows you're obviously igbo?
I lived in the uk & the background in your pictures doesn't look like the same uk I lived in,those are american spec cars in the background that are not sold in the uk.when I saw ure advert I was expecting to see left hand drive mercedes,audi,bmw,volskwagen,peugeot & the other european makes which are the LHDs seen in the uk

Seller,nigerians especially nairalanders are not gonna fall for this crappy outdated "pre-order" scam so give up already & take advantage of cheap cars on offer in the uk now thanks to the recession & sell them to make a living legally!!!

BUYERS BEWARE!!! THIS IS A SCAM!!! DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO SELLER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!!! HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY LEFT HAND DRIVE CARS IN THE UK!!! THE EVIDENCE IS IN THE pICTURES.THOSE ARE CARS IN A USA DEALERSHIp!!!

SELLER,DON'T TRY TO DENY & ACCUSE ME OF Spoiling BUSINESS FOR YOU,THE EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU IS OVERWHELMING!!!

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 31, 2012
omasogood: BUYERS BEWARE!!! THIS IS A SCAM!!! DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO SELLER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!!! HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY LEFT HAND DRIVE CARS IN THE UK!!! THE EVIDENCE IS IN THE pICTURES.THOSE ARE CARS IN A USA DEALERSHIp!!!

Why are your cars ridiculously low priced way above market value?why is your email name an english name when your nairaland username shows you're obviously igbo?
I lived in the uk & the background in your pictures doesn't look like the same uk I lived in,those are american spec cars in the background that are not sold in the uk.when I saw ure advert I was expecting to see left hand drive mercedes,audi,bmw,volskwagen,peugeot & the other european makes which are the LHDs seen in the uk

Seller,nigerians especially nairalanders are not gonna fall for this crappy outdated "pre-order" scam so give up already & take advantage of cheap cars on offer in the uk now thanks to the recession & sell them to make a living legally!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L9w3t-3Dn8
Re: PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available by chuks64: 1:40am On Aug 31, 2012
omasogood: BUYERS BEWARE!!! THIS IS A SCAM!!! DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO SELLER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!!! HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY LEFT HAND DRIVE CARS IN THE UK!!! THE EVIDENCE IS IN THE pICTURES.THOSE ARE CARS IN A USA DEALERSHIp!!!

Seller,nigerians especially nairalanders are not gonna fall for this crappy outdated "pre-order" scam so give up already & take advantage of cheap cars on offer in the uk now thanks to the recession & sell them to make a living legally!!!I think you need to do something proper for a living and actually you talk like someone that hasn't passed the shores of Nigeria. Its a pity though

I think you really need to do something proper for a living. You talk absolutely like someone who hasn't passed the shores of Nigeria. Its a pity though
Re: PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available by abiodunbright(m): 3:32am On Aug 31, 2012
how much is the avalon? send me the interior and exterior pix. I also request for the VIN # to my email wjsexy@gmail.com
Re: PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2012
Op, could you explain:

1). why you sell autos designed for the American markets in the UK, were the cars shipped initially from the US?

2). From experience, I believe left handed cars are usually expensive in the UK cos you would have spent some money importing them from mainland Europe?
Re: PRE ORDER Left Handed Driven Cars From The UK At The Cheapest Cost Available by omasogood(m): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
Op,u made me laugh so hard!!! So u think u can deceive others into still believing your claims by attacking my credibility,insulting me & making it look like I don't know what I'm talking about?if u really are in the uk,let us meet up on west green road,tottenham,seven sister's station to b precise & I'll show you that I've not only lived in the uk but in addition to benin & italian blood,i also have the uk running through my veins literally courtesy of my mother & surely u must know that people from benin,italy & tottenham don't take kindly to people like u

By insulting me even though it is blooming obvious that those cars in the pictures are not in the uk,You've only succeeded in displaying another typical characteristic of a fraudster so carry on insulting!

SIENA,INSpired M,CHELSEABMW & ALL OTHER RELIABLE,GENUINE DEALERS & GENTLEMEN,WE HAVE ANOTHER CLOWN TRYING TO TARNISH NAIRALAND'S IMAGE

(1)

Niger Used Honda Accord 2004 For Sale EOD / Lagos Cleared 98 Toyota Corolla VE is Sold .Glory be to God / 2002 Ford Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.