Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Are Men Not Also Guilty Of Indecent Dressing? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Men Not Also Guilty Of Indecent Dressing? (1174 Views)

Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups And Their Dressing Styles (pictures) / Why Are Most People Guilty Of This? / Must Watch Video: Lady Embarrassed At Abuja For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Not Also Guilty Of Indecent Dressing? by intrepid: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2012
Most times that issues of indecency in dressing is discussed,women are majorly mentioned.And even in most schools where certain laws are made to prohibit certain dresscodes,its usually women-inclined.Are men never guilty of this too?What are the dresses that can be considered indecent in men?
Re: Are Men Not Also Guilty Of Indecent Dressing? by Caracta(f): 12:18am On Aug 31, 2012
As long as they do not expose their 'down below'
Re: Are Men Not Also Guilty Of Indecent Dressing? by obowunmi(m): 2:06am On Aug 31, 2012
When yo pants soo tight I can see the outline of ur sausage. Nohomo but don't wanna see yo balls
Re: Are Men Not Also Guilty Of Indecent Dressing? by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 31, 2012
obowunmi: When yo pants soo tight I can see the outline of ur sausage. Nohomo but don't wanna see yo balls
exactly, that's the trending form of dressing amongst males recently, you can literaly see the bone. It seems they now use it as swag
Re: Are Men Not Also Guilty Of Indecent Dressing? by gst101: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2012
my dear op, men are very guilty of indecent dressing and the painful thing is it is not talked about! I think the society has a double standard on this one. I also think the reason is the society teaches us men to be so open and too forward with our sexuality and this is a wrong philosophy to induce in the boy child! Little wonder why there is so much sexual abuse being perpetrated by men. We are not taught to close up ourselves. We are not taught to manage our sexuality in the proper way.

There is this guy i saw walking down the street. We pulled his short a lil beloow his waistto reveal his pubic. I looked at him and frowned. He saw the disgusting and disapproving look in my face and he smiled unashamedly meaning; he knew exactly what he was doing!

We have to stop making our thing common place! Stop standing on the street to urinate thereby exposing 'the whole of us' outside. Make them wonder what is around there and its size and shape. Be more cautious in expressing our sexuality there by enhancing our dignity as men.
Re: Are Men Not Also Guilty Of Indecent Dressing? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2012
gst101: my dear op, men are very guilty of indecent dressing and the painful thing is it is not talked about! I think the society has a double standard on this one. I also think the reason is the society teaches us men to be so open and too forward with our sexuality and this is a wrong philosophy to induce in the boy child! Little wonder why there is so much sexual abuse being perpetrated by men. We are not taught to close up ourselves. We are not taught to manage our sexuality in the proper way.

Good point. It seems society forgets that men can also be physically attractive to women.
Re: Are Men Not Also Guilty Of Indecent Dressing? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
Yes men are very guilty of this, take sagging for example.

(1) (Reply)

Weird Cultural Practices In Africa / Is Seun Osewa Yoruba? / Amala And Ilasa Attribute To The Predominance Of Twins In Igbo-ora Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.