Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Please How Can I Create My Own Thread? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please How Can I Create My Own Thread? (767 Views)

How Do I Create My Own Thread? / This Is My OWN Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Create My Own Thread? by BIGVAJINA(f): 8:27am On Aug 31, 2012
i wanna create my own thread so that me can type a very funnier joke, also to insult vicky,mikus and bunmioguns.they were very nonsense.please gave me the steps to create my own thread today embarassed
Re: Please How Can I Create My Own Thread? by Acidosis(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2012
BIGVAJINA: i wanna create my own thread so that me can type a very funnier joke, also to insult vicky,mikus and bunmioguns.they were very nonsense.please gave me the steps to create my own thread today embarassed

don't worry ehn, I will gave you steps after you must have[b] give[/b] us the meaning of your name grin grin
Re: Please How Can I Create My Own Thread? by larride(m): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2012
It seems you are not getting better at all, maybe you need to visit bin gbagbo memorial hospital
Re: Please How Can I Create My Own Thread? by BIGVAJINA(f): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
Acidosis:

don't worry ehn, I will gave you steps after you must have[b] give[/b] us the meaning of your name grin grin

my name simply means innocent one.now gave me the steps embarassed
Re: Please How Can I Create My Own Thread? by bunmioguns(m): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2012
you are hereby sentenced to Donkoline Memorial Prison for two years with Hard labour embarassed embarassed
Re: Please How Can I Create My Own Thread? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
BIGVAJINA: i wanna create my own thread so that me can type a very funnier joke, also to insult vicky,mikus and bunmioguns.they were very nonsense.please gave me the steps to create my own thread today embarassed

look woman let me help you, although am not nonsense...when u open a section example like joke section...or 1st of all open a setion (eg jokes, romance, polities)u would see where d names of the moderators are written.. look @ d 3rd line...u wud see 'create new topic''follow' click on create new topic....that is it
Re: Please How Can I Create My Own Thread? by bunmioguns(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
~vicky~:

look woman let me help you, although am not nonsense...when u open a section example like joke section...or 1st of all open a setion (eg jokes, romance, polities)u would see where d names of the moderators are written.. look @ d 3rd line...u wud see 'create new topic''follow' click on create new topic....that is it

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*falls from mushroom tree

how do you think she created this thread undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please How Can I Create My Own Thread? by Emmy9ite(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
How did you create this? undecided
Re: Please How Can I Create My Own Thread? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
bunmioguns:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*falls from mushroom tree

how do you think she created this thread undecided undecided undecided undecided
my dear am surprise myself........... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy maybe she has forgotten

(1) (Reply)

Free Thread To Discuss And Use Banned Terms Like G Word N Odas / Tight Riddles / By What Time Exactly Is The World Coming To An End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.