Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Jesus Was Not God's Son - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was Not God's Son (915 Views)

God's Son in the Old Testament / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Was Not God's Son by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2012
Jesus was a good man, he was a lower initiate in degree two of the an ancient esoteric organization who actually believed that he could take care of the karmic debts himself. Because of the nature of Jesus' works and words, he must constantly return to the court of Yama until there are no more misunderstandings involving his name." "On the other hand, the followers of Jesus believed that he could take care of the karmic debts himself. Those following him dumped all their transgressions on him, doing nobody any good. They didn't learn the lessons of the laws of karma, and Jesus now has to answer for all the things done in his name." He was no Son of God as popularly acclaimed but an enlightened Chela who opted out at degree 2 and moved through, Tibet, Egypt and other ancient mystical climes studying mystical sciences. The Bible is actually a good old book that is excellent for beginners, but one wonders why none of the 12 disciples wrote any book in the Bible, yet it took more than 50 yrs for even the first history of Jesus to be written by people who never saw him. The history and story of Jesus in the bible are copy and paste, find and replace of other traditions. It didnt happen. But hey, faith works wonders, and faith is electro-magnetic universe force, it has nothing to do with religion. Faith is electromagnetic energy with which all things come to pass. If you pray in your name wonders still happen. Trust me, just try it.
Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by kolaoloye(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2012
Billyonaire: Jesus was a good man, he was a lower initiate in degree two of the an ancient esoteric organization who actually believed that he could take care of the karmic debts himself. Because of the nature of Jesus' works and words, he must constantly return to the court of Yama until there are no more misunderstandings involving his name." "On the other hand, the followers of Jesus believed that he could take care of the karmic debts himself. Those following him dumped all their transgressions on him, doing nobody any good. They didn't learn the lessons of the laws of karma, and Jesus now has to answer for all the things done in his name." He was no Son of God as popularly acclaimed but an enlightened Chela who opted out at degree 2 and moved through, Tibet, Egypt and other ancient mystical climes studying mystical sciences. The Bible is actually a good old book that is excellent for beginners, but one wonders why none of the 12 disciples wrote any book in the Bible, yet it took more than 50 yrs for even the first history of Jesus to be written by people who never saw him. The history and story of Jesus in the bible are copy and paste, find and replace of other traditions. It didnt happen. But hey, faith works wonders, and faith is electro-magnetic universe force, it has nothing to do with religion. Faith is electromagnetic energy with which all things come to pass. If you pray in your name wonders still happen. Trust me, just try it.

Who is your mentor?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by TheOP1(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2012
If you pray in your name wonders still happen. Trust me, just try it.[/quote] .

So you mean like : In the name mighty Billyonaire I rebuke all the forces of Ignorance Marauding our people on NL, Amen in Billyonaire'sname we pray. Lol
Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by Areaboy2(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2012
The OP: If you pray in your name wonders still happen. Trust me, just try it. .

So you mean like : In the name mighty Billyonaire I rebuke all the forces of Ignorance Marauding our people on NL, Amen in Billyonaire'sname we pray. Lol

LOL! and if it doesnt happen, then you are not praying hard enuff cheesy. Or your sins are hindering your prayers hahahahahahaha

Laughable cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by mkmyers45(m): 11:06am On Aug 31, 2012
Area_boy:

LOL! and if it doesnt happen, then you are not praying hard enuff cheesy. Or your sins are hindering your prayers hahahahahahaha

Laughable cheesy cheesy

Its all faith ain't it? It just might work though

@OP You are still not straight with me but no yawa i go get you grin grin
Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2012
The OP: If you pray in your name wonders still happen. Trust me, just try it. .

Laugh and Laugh and Laugh. But have you ever wondered by Miracles happen in Islam ? Have you ever wondered why native doctors cure people of diseases and command forces of nature ? What about the rain makers ? Have you ever experienced a personal miracle by virtue of simple spiritual exercises ? These occurences of miracles are natural and Godly. The name of Jesus does miracle too, just like the name of Amadioha or even your very native name. Try it in earnest, what you witness, keep it to yourself or share it if you will.
Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2012
Area_boy:

Laughable cheesy cheesy
Sin or iniquity or whatever you call it, has no capacity to stop a faithful spiritual meditation or prayer or etc mode of contact with the infinite, your mindset does. Those prayers, or meditation, etc are channeling of energy waves to the source (God) and once your thought actions are deviated, you lose contact and your requests dont get to source. Keep a blank mind, without wavering your thoughts, and whatever you want, even in thoughts will come to pass.....
Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 31, 2012
God isnt biological. The mere thoughts that he could father an earthly son is an insult. Jesus, was one of the greatest minds of his times. I respect him more than I respect Mohammed.
Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by MrAnony1(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2012
Billyonaire: Jesus was a good man, he was a lower initiate in degree two of the an ancient esoteric organization who actually believed that he could take care of the karmic debts himself. Because of the nature of Jesus' works and words, he must constantly return to the court of Yama until there are no more misunderstandings involving his name." "On the other hand, the followers of Jesus believed that he could take care of the karmic debts himself. Those following him dumped all their transgressions on him, doing nobody any good. They didn't learn the lessons of the laws of karma, and Jesus now has to answer for all the things done in his name." He was no Son of God as popularly acclaimed but an enlightened Chela who opted out at degree 2 and moved through, Tibet, Egypt and other ancient mystical climes studying mystical sciences. The Bible is actually a good old book that is excellent for beginners, but one wonders why none of the 12 disciples wrote any book in the Bible, yet it took more than 50 yrs for even the first history of Jesus to be written by people who never saw him. The history and story of Jesus in the bible are copy and paste, find and replace of other traditions. It didnt happen. But hey, faith works wonders, and faith is electro-magnetic universe force, it has nothing to do with religion. Faith is electromagnetic energy with which all things come to pass. If you pray in your name wonders still happen. Trust me, just try it.
I hardly ever do this but for this one, I call B.S.
Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2012
Mr_Anony:
I hardly ever do this but for this one, I call B.S.
Thank you, with due respect. Tell me about what you know about the Dark Ages of Jesus Christ...from Age 13-29. If you know nothing about age 13-29 of Jesus, with due respect, exit the thread.
Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by MrAnony1(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2012
Billyonaire: Thank you, with due respect. Tell me about what you know about the Dark Ages of Jesus Christ...from Age 13-29. If you know nothing about age 13-29 of Jesus, with due respect, exit the thread.
Lol, perhaps you should then tell us exactly what you know about Jesus 13-29 and how you came about such knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, perhaps you should then tell us exactly what you know about Jesus 13-29 and how you came about such knowledge.
You are already biased. You are not opened to the reality, but you wholeheartedly accepted the inherited knowledge passed down from generation "as is" without any courage to "verify" independently by scientific, mystical or otherwise means. Now, Jesus the Christ originated from what is present day Asia. The question is, Why is Christianity almost in-existent in the territory that Jesus originated ? Is there something they know that we refuse to accept ? Think! "And Ye Shall Know the Truth, and the truth shall set you free".
Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by mkmyers45(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
Billyonaire: You are already biased. You are not opened to the reality, but you wholeheartedly accepted the inherited knowledge passed down from generation "as is" without any courage to "verify" independently by scientific, mystical or otherwise means. Now, Jesus the Christ originated from what is present day Asia. The question is, Why is Christianity almost in-existent in the territory that Jesus originated ? Is there something they know that we refuse to accept ? Think! "And Ye Shall Know the Truth, and the truth shall set you free".

and what is this truth? Care to share with me?
Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by MrAnony1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
Billyonaire: You are already biased. You are not opened to the reality, but you wholeheartedly accepted the inherited knowledge passed down from generation "as is" without any courage to "verify" independently by scientific, mystical or otherwise means. Now, Jesus the Christ originated from what is present day Asia. The question is, Why is Christianity almost in-existent in the territory that Jesus originated ? Is there something they know that we refuse to accept ? Think! "And Ye Shall Know the Truth, and the truth shall set you free".
Lol, anyone can call anyone biased. I can equally say you are biased for believing that Jesus originated from Asia. The request I make of you is to tell us exactly this "truth" you know and how exactly you came to know it.

The sooner you do that without unnecessary dancing around, the better.
Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by Niflheim(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
but jesus was born in bethlehem(the place of bread,or is it agege bread)and this town is in israel,and israel is in asia,so of course he originated in asia!!!
Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, anyone can call anyone biased. I can equally say you are biased for believing that Jesus originated from Asia. The request I make of you is to tell us exactly this "truth" you know and how exactly you came to know it.

The sooner you do that without unnecessary dancing around, the better.
Refute the claim that miracles dont happen except people pray in Jesus name. Prove me wrong bro. Tell me that Muslims, Hindus, Budhist, Taoist dont get same miracles or even more outstanding miracles than happens in Churches. What makes us Christians always believe people will go to hell except they are Christians. I wanna tell you that Faith knows no religion. Faith is more powerful than anything you ever can think of. Even Jesus, the founder of Christianity knew it. Does it mean miracles dont use to happen before Jesus was born ? Jesus the Christ was a great man, no doubts. But saying God is his biological father or you have a human son is an insult to the spirit of the totality of all that there is.
Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by MrAnony1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
Billyonaire: Refute the claim that miracles dont happen except people pray in Jesus name. Prove me wrong bro. Tell me that Muslims, Hindus, Budhist, Taoist dont get same miracles or even more outstanding miracles than happens in Churches. What makes us Christians always believe people will go to hell except they are Christians. I wanna tell you that Faith knows no religion. Faith is more powerful than anything you ever can think of. Even Jesus, the founder of Christianity knew it. Does it mean miracles dont use to happen before Jesus was born ? Jesus the Christ was a great man, no doubts. But saying God is his biological father or you have a human son is an insult to the spirit of the totality of all that there is.
bla bla bla........stop trying to dodge my question:

I asked you what you know about Jesus from age 13-29 and how you came about his knowledge.

If you have no idea, just say so and stop wasting our time.
Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by alienvirus: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
Lol. Here comes the Beaf of NL
Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by searchcorp(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
The Dalai Lama had a surgery on his bladder in 2008. When asked by Larry King on one of his shows, he said "I don't have healing powers, people think I do, but I tell them I don't". You can check it on youtube.

Nowhere in the bible says you will go to hell if you don't believe in Jesus.

God's coming to earth as man, was a sign of great love and not insult.

As regards what Jesus did between those ages, the bible said "he remain with his parents until the days of his manifestation"

Everything Jesus said can be found in the old testaments and epistles, in other words he studied the scriptures and not some esoteric stuff.

When buddha was asked about God he replied "let us all go after perfection, for only when we attain perfection can we know if there is a God"

But my Lord Jesus the Christ who was obviously aware of his perfect state on earth said "I and my Father are one!!!"

I bet you, if Buddha was alive in Jesus's days he would bow before Jesus and say "here is the perfection we awaited"

Buddha's main goal on earth was immortality. But concerning that paul said "Jesus Christ who has brought immortality to light"

Men, I can go on and on and on.

And I bet you, the Kingdom of this world has now become the Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ"

Glory!!! Peace!!! Grace!!!

Be Blessed
Re: Jesus Was Not God's Son by hillsate: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
Jesus was not God's son? shocked
What kind of grammar is this?
This your grammar shows you do not have any idea of what you are talking about and your grammar confirms it.
Go back to school uncircumcised philistine! grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Appointed Day Of Rest (sabbath)? / What Makes You A Man Of God? / Is It Right What I Do With 10% Of My Earnings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.