Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Which 5 Hotels In Lagos Have The Most Beautiful/Serene Environment? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Which 5 Hotels In Lagos Have The Most Beautiful/Serene Environment? (973 Views)

Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape / Most Beautiful Girl In Delta State(mbgd) Brain Beauty Pageant Is Here Again!!! / 2013 Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Forms Now OUT!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which 5 Hotels In Lagos Have The Most Beautiful/Serene Environment? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2012
I was stunned by the level of serenity I saw at this hidden hotel resort in ikoyi yesterday when I and some colleagues went for a training/meeting section with some industrial players in the oil/gas/trucking sector of Nigeria & beyond. Sincerely, this hotel struck me and some of my colleagues who had never been there for the very first time. I have been to several top rank hotels in and outside Lagos, but believe me, this hotel beat them when it comes to serenity and disguise. Funny enough, you will hardly believe there is something of that nature existing there if you were not told. It is only Grand Hotel Asaba that still have a serene environment that I cherish, instead most hotels you will find in our cities today are too exposed, no trees, no garden, few flowers as every nook and cranny of the hotel environment will be left bare and open like desert with no natural shed or serenity where birds dance and whistle in excitement.
Firstly, we had the first section at Golden Gate, before moving to Colones, at no 2w rilwan rd, ikoyi, the hotel with the most serene and natural environment than any other in the whole of Lagos. Honestly, beauty and nature are in harmony at Colones.

Now I want to hear your opinion and lists of top 5 hotels in Lagos with the most beautiful serene environment that gives one a sense of home away from home?

Mine goes like this:

1. Colones
2. Eko
3. .... still trying to figure out more as I hear from you guys. Goodmorning.

(1) (Reply)

ENJOY 50% OFF On DIY Makeup & Gele Workshop / Lantern Books Read/summary Contest, Win Fantastic Prizes. / 15 Aug India's {70th} Independence Day 2016 Images, 3D Wallpaper, Photos, FB DP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.