Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Cleansing Gel For A Guy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cleansing Gel For A Guy (917 Views)

Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold / Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) / Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleansing Gel For A Guy by IykeD(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2008
Hi Landers, can a guy use a cleansing gel, if yes please do recommend which is best for a guy.I know of Nivea, 2000-0-6 etc.
Re: Cleansing Gel For A Guy by adekennis(m): 7:16am On Jan 04, 2008
Well i don't Know any
wait for nairaland phylosopher tongue
Re: Cleansing Gel For A Guy by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2008
Iyke we meet again. Let me introduce myself I am Nihil-ce-M aka Michelin89. Sweetheart I didn't like your tone on that thread. Maybe you thought I had run away, not at all. I was simply banned and the topic locked up and i am sure that made you think that you had won.
How stupid of you to say I was an animal because you were simply too dumb to realize that the person in front of you was a biatch ass of an Ishan girl who will make this place a living hell for you and that slut of yours called aloib.

@ topic
Nivea is very good. But topexan seems nice for men as well. I use it daily.
Re: Cleansing Gel For A Guy by ifyalways(f): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2008
adekennis:

Well i don't Know any
wait for nairaland phylosopher tongue
what is this supposed to mean?fiakwa. sad

@topic before you start using any cleansing gel or even anything for your skin,be sure you know your skin type,the contents of the product you want to use and the long term effect on your skin.
i know of THALGO,ANTHONY LOGISTICS AND LANCOME cleansing gels.am not saying they are the best ooo pls.
Re: Cleansing Gel For A Guy by IykeD(m): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2008
@ifyalways, thanks a lot
@nihil-ce, grin grin grin You will be banned again if you continue ranting, well happy new year. lipsrsealed
Re: Cleansing Gel For A Guy by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2008
IykeD:

@nihil-ce, grin grin grin You will be banned again if you continue ranting, well happy new year. lipsrsealed

And you think I am afraid of being banned? Sweetheart I am a veteran so keep your worries to yourself.

I can see you and that bitch of yours called aloib have guts only when I am not there to reply. Damn cowards! I will get back at you.

(1) (Reply)

Learn More About Diabetes And Diagnosis / Saturday's Gossip Column - Transfers And Rumours Breaking Gossip / Any Testimony Of Exclusive Breastfeeding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.