Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Top 10 All Time Best Rappers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 10 All Time Best Rappers (1480 Views)

Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa / Naija's Five Top/best Rappers / Top 5 Best Rappers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 All Time Best Rappers by frankmoney(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
Eminem

Best flow, best lyrics, best beats, best singing, voice, best rapper ever he's best artist ever. Both of his personality, slim shady and Marshall Mathers, are great to listen to. He has a song for whatever mood your in, If you need to get pumped up listen to Till I Collapse

Em is easily #1 his first 3 albums (sslp mmlp and eminem show) showed rap fans a style never heard before. His metaphors and word play are crazy and his lyrics are probably the best ever. He was the first rapper to blow up from the underground battling scene and he always talks about real stuff unlike Wayne and all the other mainstream rappers. Hell the sequel is gonna be insane! SHADY 4 LIFE!

Eminem's life made him who he is today, one of the greatest of all time, when I listen to his songs he reminds me of pac, biggie & rakim, one of the greatest of all time and the best rapper alive
Re: Top 10 All Time Best Rappers by frankmoney(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2012
Tupac

Enough said! Tupac's a community dude.. Rapping for the people, it doesn't get better than that. Eminem is great agreed! But tupac gives a whole new meaning to what rapping is supposed to be about.

He is only one of the ultimate, honest as well as Gangsta rapper standing alone for the people who is suffering... His lyrics, flow and husky voice has inspired me and he will be remaining the no1 rapper till the end of time...R.I.P leasane parish crooks...

I agree. Listening to tupac's music is like a journey through his life and thoughts. By the way I started listening to tupac a while after he died, I actually started listening to eminem first. Tupac treats rap as what it should be, an art-form, not just entertainment. Poetry not nursery rhymes, intellect more so than wit. Even in his casual songs strictly for entertainment he still displays a tremendous level of talent. He is immensely passionate about his poetry and has something real to say.

Tupac will forever be the greatest rapper ever... Period!
Followed by Nas...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 All Time Best Rappers by frankmoney(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
Notorious B.I.G.

His raps are genius, you can actually picture what he's saying... Story to tell, hypnotize are his top

He is one of the only 5 Rappers that have reached Diamond...

The Best...R.I.P.B.I.G.

Revolutionary. Changed hip hop in a way no one else has (except maybe eminem)
Re: Top 10 All Time Best Rappers by frankmoney(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2012
Eunhyuk

Hyukjae! He has style, rhythm, and gets rid of that stereotype "Asians Can't Rap" He even makes his own lyrics and composes the best part is, you can feel love in his lyrics. Unlike most rappers here in the US where they're full of hate and cursing, Hyukjae can make a girl feel special through his rapping. Eunhyuk, our dancing machine, jewel, and anchovy! Don't cry baby! Love you

He is the best rapper ever in our hearts! Super Junior is always the best! Please vote for him! Yesterday, He was #41 but today #25 Good job ELFs! Keep voting! He is not strong as you see, he is very tearful, he is person too, right? With ELF, they're always number 1

I don't think that there's a rapper like EunHyuk! He is the BEST OF THE BEST really. His rap makes you fall for him each time, he rocks
Re: Top 10 All Time Best Rappers by frankmoney(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
Nas

NaS is the best because he's real as hell. That illmatic is sick and he doesn't get as many props because his stuff isn't that upbeat and fancy but in terms of content you have to admit nas is the best. Keeps it real

Nas is a true story teller, he doesn't only say things to rhyme, but he says things that have a meaning, that's why some people don't like him because they are ignorant people that only like rappers that talk about stupid stuff!

Best lyricist & story teller of all time. Coming from the biggest project complex in the United States Nas is the epitome of the streets and hiphop is the word of the streets. He dropped out of middle school and was forced to educate himself putting him on a whole other level than other rappers. He is the best rapper because he truly has grown with his music. Listen to the music and you cannot deny that Nas is the best rapper of all time.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 All Time Best Rappers by frankmoney(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2012
Jay-Z

Jay-z flow and delivery is like no other he is no doubt on of the most talented rappers to come into the game.

All I can really say here is Jay should without doubt be above 50 Cent, Nas and Lil Wayne.. I can at least accept why people might put Biggie, Tupac or even Eminem above him, but the other three just aren't in the same league

Jay-Z is the best selling rapper of our time 50 cent is no comparison to him. Not only that but Jay-z runs one of the best rap labels there is with rappers like Kayne, Nas, and many others on it. Plus where the hell is 50 its been years since he made a hit. There is no comparison between the two. Jay-z should be up with nas and all the other rappers who actually changed the rap scene all 50 did is talk big and brag about getting shot he's a trash rapper
Re: Top 10 All Time Best Rappers by frankmoney(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
G-Dragon

Great composer. Great rapper. Great flow. Great innovator. AMAZING STAGE PRESENCE.

He is the youngest one of Korea's top ten composer, he got that honorary when he was only 19 years old. As the leader of his group, he has his special charming. The most important is almost every song of their group are written by himself. What can't be ignored is his voice, I'm sure as long as you hear his song, you will be hopelessly fall in love with his powerful, charming and unique voice!

Best rapper. Genius composer. Great musician with good looks, fabolous fashion sense, amazing stage presence. EVERYTHING he does is just so neat and professional.
Re: Top 10 All Time Best Rappers by frankmoney(m): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2012
50-Cent

50 cent is a great rapper he's smart and a great business man. Perfected the slow flow.

Get rich or die tryin his best album sold 15 million he should be in everyone top 10 rapper list

Best of all time! Great lyrics, done so much for the industry, can freestyle unlike Lil Wayne, doesn't do depressing songs like Eminem all the time. G-Unit!
Re: Top 10 All Time Best Rappers by frankmoney(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
9 Dr. Dre

Alright, Dr. Dre has definitely contributed the most to hip hop out of everyone on this list by far. Two start off, he made two of the most classic rap albums ever; 2001 and The Chronic. Anyone who disagrees just has to listen to them. Also he was part of the best rap group ever NWA. He also made the careers of Game, Eminem, 50 Cent, Snoop and even contributed to the Nas career. He is wildly known as the best producer/beat maker ever. He is the best rapper alive.

If it wasn't for him rap would be so much different.. He belongs at 1 or 2, along with eminem

Dre should definitely be higher up, he is the most influential rapper ever, with classics like 2001 and the chronic. My two favourite songs of all time are 'nuthin but a g thang' and 'still dre'. I've looked down this list and seen will smith, lil wayne, chris brown, drake, John cena, soulja boy etc. , which just makes this a joke of a list straight away! This frustrates me! DETOX!
Re: Top 10 All Time Best Rappers by frankmoney(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
Now number 10 is between rick ross lil wayne & kanye west......
Re: Top 10 All Time Best Rappers by Wonderdee(m): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
What are u even writing, this minute u say eminem's the best the nxt u say tupac and the next biggie, stick to one pls. I think the best is tupac followed by eminem and then biggie, have u checked out busta from oldies till now, he like transforms himself and he's my 2nd best rapper and also desrves to be on the list of the best
Re: Top 10 All Time Best Rappers by frankmoney(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2012
i said top ten dude . eminem is beta dan 2pac

(1) (Reply)

Nnena Omali - Nigeria's Afrocentric Revelation ! / PEPPERSOUP, a song by a Nairaland Artiste (LYRICS) / Listen To: Mr Eazi – Life Is Eazi Ft. Olamide & Phyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.