Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Shame On Seun And The Moderators - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shame On Seun And The Moderators (2029 Views)

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Seun And The Moderators by Genius100: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
I'm completely befuddled that you guys seem not to notice the amount of ethnic bigotry going on here. You are banning someone for asking about the price of garri, yet you are not willing to ban ethnic bigots that ruin the Nairaland surfing experice. What really is wrong with you all? Are you blind or just can't read. What is so hard about enacting a law than bans ethnic baiting like every sensible Nigerian website has done, create a thread for people to report ethnic baiting and ban the username and ip addresses of the offenders.

Such a simple task to carry out, yet you are content to subject Nairaland people to the nasty experience propagated by i-diotic bigots...

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
I think they get banned, but they still come back with new monikers, but the threads rarely get deleted.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by Genius100: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2012
stillwater: I think they get banned, but they still come back with new monikers, but the threads rarely get deleted.

They need to ban their ip addresses and delete the threads. I'm tired of Nigerians bahaving like animals.
Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by ahmsta(m): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
Genius100:

They need to ban their ip addresses and delete the threads. I'm tired of Nigerians bahaving like animals.

shocked Ban Ips? and lock 60% of forum users who are on the same ip out?

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by Callotti: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2012
Hmmmmm!
Ndi 'Dum tu fu. . .dum cho'! grin

Translated. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMYaTVikjBo
Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
Callotti: Hmmmmm!

Translated. . .

Hahahahahachechecheche! This is some really funny shyt
Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by billante(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
Where is the ethnic bigotry going on?
Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by PaulJohn1: 12:25am On Sep 01, 2012
Free them. I think it's fun sometimes

#freeteamgarri
Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by Genius100: 1:20am On Sep 01, 2012
Paul John: Free them. I think it's fun sometimes

#freeteamgarri

It's fun to act like animals? It's fun to make baseless generalizations while offending the sensibilities of those of use who just want to keep abreast of Nigerian politics. Abeg.. Small time now, una go begin cry racism when Oyinbo call una animals..
Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by wonlasewonimi: 5:15am On Sep 01, 2012
ahmsta:

shocked Ban Ips? and lock 60% of forum users who are on the same ip out?

how many people share IPs?
Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by miredia(m): 5:28am On Sep 01, 2012
Callotti: Hmmmmm!

Translated. . .

Naija n creativity. Awesome piece
Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by Favben(m): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2012
@ Op, u re on point.
Tell'em
Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by Elueme: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2012
Ethnic bashing is becoming a nuisance on this forum.. It could harm the image of NL if not addressed now.. I w on't canvass for a ban but appropriate measures needed to be taken to curtail this thread,,
Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by abdulkayus(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2012
At OP, u are so on point. I dont knw wat ppl gain wen dey bash religion or tribe, its sick and disgustin. Almost every topic on NL has been derailed into religion or ethnic bashin, and some MOD share part of d blame. Some peeps cant argue witout abusin, to me its childlishness.
Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2012
@OP, u ar jst on point, Seun is clearly gaining some things frm all this ethnic bashng tng! because to me baning and deletng their thread or even lockng their thread is a simple tng t do, bt nope, Seun and his moderatos wil do nada!
Seun is a business criminal and a treat to Nigeria's unity!

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by miqos02(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2012
ethnic bashing should be stopped on nairaland. plssssssss
Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by ujchief(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2012
I've been makin that call since morning, i'v reported at the complaint thread of this section, yet the mods turned a deaf ear. Maybe they should create a Tribal bashing section, this politics section is becoming a safe haven for them. Just this morning, CyberG and 2 others started tribal bashing threads on this politics section. Nanscenze!
Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by nduchucks: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2012
On a serious note, it takes at least 2 to fight. As long as you people keep engaging the same folks you are accusing, you sir, are also enablers of the very actions you are complaining about.

Trust me, if you stop whinnying and do not visit the threads whose topics you are complaining about, the threads will die naturally. Now, if you people like pain like sadists, you will not take my suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by mancheeutd(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2012
U know seun is a business man if he continues to ban users and lock up threds he is running @ a loss cos the more the traffic the more money it generates I think all we ought to do is neglect and don't respond back to any tribal issues my simple opinion .
Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by RickyRoss1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
Genius100: I'm completely befuddled that you guys seem not to notice the amount of ethnic bigotry going on here. You are banning someone for asking about the price of garri, yet you are not willing to ban ethnic bigots that ruin the Nairaland surfing experice. What really is wrong with you all? Are you blind or just can't read. What is so hard about enacting a law than bans ethnic baiting like every sensible Nigerian website has done, create a thread for people to report ethnic baiting and ban the username and ip addresses of the offenders.

Such a simple task to carry out, yet you are content to subject Nairaland people to the nasty experience propagated by i-diotic bigots...

cogitoErgo: @OP, u ar jst on point, Seun is clearly gaining some things frm all this ethnic bashng tng! because to me baning and deletng their thread or even lockng their thread is a simple tng t do, bt nope, Seun and his moderatos wil do nada!
Seun is a business criminal and a treat to Nigeria's unity!
Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by Dkaz(m): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
Thats not gonna be ok if nigerian Ips are banned
Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by Genius100: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
Once again, shame on Seun and his moderators. In saner climes, Seun would probably have been arrested for providing a virtually unregulated platform for people to air all manners of bigotry. Why is it that anything Naija must have k-leg? How can Seun be lacking of such simple common sense? You are trying to be an enterpreneur yet you sit there and watch your investments acquire a ruinous and negative reputation.

How hard is it to implement a law that ethnic baiting is not allowed? Open a thread for people to report instances of ethnic baiting, and ban the offenders? This is a formula that has worked in all Naija online forums that solved the ethnic bigotry problem. How hard is it to understand that you can take your business venture to the absolute next level by getting rid of ethnic bigotry? Seun, yes, you are a techie, but why do you lack such simple business sense? I'm guessing you are thinking the in-fighting brings traffic, but only a simpleton will think that way. First, that is negative traffic. Second, eliminating ethnic bigotry will up the quality of people in the forum and will actually bring a lot more people. Again, shame on you and shame on your moderators..
Re: Shame On Seun And The Moderators by Callotti: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
Still on the subject!
When the MODERATORS AND THEIR 'SUPA-MOD-ASHAWOS' are the most BIGOTTED!
What do you expect? grin

TRACE ALL THE BIGOTED THREADS. . . YOU WILL FIND THAT THE ISP ADDIES ARE FROM MODERATORS AND SUPAMODERATORS. . . .with different USER-IDS! kiss

Stop being fooooled! This is 2013 almost. . .WE CLAIM IT!

Not 2006, when NL was conceived! kiss

(1) (Reply)

OMG! "Wold's Bendiest Woman" In Extreme Flexible Poses For 2015 Calender / Photos: “when I Am Not Slaying, I Go To The Farm” Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / Know More About Apostle Edu Udechuckwu And Vera Obi Marriage Proposal & Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.